Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 146)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar who is opening the new thread. Rach or Ketty can one of u do that ofr us plz.

Hi girls, i am back... So we are at the tail end of this thread...WOW..what a roller coaster.

Zarmeen, I will open the thread and I loved Simi's song so name will be based on that

NiVren - I can't stop loving you

YA ANJU please do the favor.
Thanks Anju for doing that for us sweetie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks girls, Vidya, Ashly, Sneha, Ketty, Milee, Sauji, Zarmeen, thanks a ton for your wishes. I love you all my jaanupies!! HugHugYes, I will be careful and honestly, feel quiet silly for not paying attention while driving. Embarrassed I should know better.

Simran, I love Bryan Adams a lot and this is one of my favorite songs. But never realized how much it suited Viren until you pointed out. Thanks dear!!Hug  Loved it even more after you connected it so well with our current NivRen track.

Faiza, Hug once again a fabulous analysis, my dear. I had been missing reading my daily poetic analysis since the past few days. Glad that you could write one for today's episode which was so wonderful.

Mythri, that was one amazingly fabulous analysis, my dear!! Seriously, simply brilliant. Clap In fact, I have now been kind of looking forward to reading your 'scattered thoughts' as you like to put it on a daily basis. I so like and appreciate your perspective, sweets! Hug

Anju, how are you? Hug Thanks as always, dear for starting the new thread for NivRen. And, I so like the name you are suggesting as well. SmileAlso, have you been busy? Just curious since we haven't read your gynomrous analysis lately. Mom's keeping well, I presume?

Hi Rachu, Suchi & everybody else who is online! I missed coming online today a lot and discussing with you guys. Unhappy Just was real busy at work.

Navz, you gave me a shocker today! Shocked Thank god, you are not leaving us. Sure, if you want to take a break, that fine, maybe we can spare you for maybe a day. LOLWink But that's it okay! The NivRen thread cannot be the same without you, dear. You have to know that!Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 24 January 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaRani2011simran728FaizuuNivRengmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju for offering to open a new thread for us sweetie. I like the title, it is really hopeful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Hi girls, here is the link for new thread

I just wrote what I felt like...Very random introduction

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728gmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Thanks girls, Vidya, Ashly, Sneha, Ketty, Milee, Sauji, Zarmeen, thanks a ton for your wishes. I love you all my jaanupies!! HugHugYes, I will be careful and honestly, feel quiet silly for not paying attention while driving. Embarrassed I should know better.

Simran, I love Bryan Adams a lot and this is one of my favorite songs. But never realized how much it suited Viren until you pointed out. Thanks dear!!Hug  Loved it even more after you connected it so well with our current NivRen track.

Faiza, Hug once again a fabulous analysis, my dear. I had been missing reading my daily poetic analysis since the past few days. Glad that you could write one for today's episode which was so wonderful.

Mythri, that was one amazingly fabulous analysis, my dear!! Seriously, simply brilliant. Clap In fact, I have now been kind of looking forward to reading your 'scattered thoughts' as you like to put it on a daily basis. I so like and appreciate your perspective, sweets! Hug

Anju, how are you? Hug Thanks as always, dear for starting the new thread for NivRen. And, I so like the name you are suggesting as well. SmileAlso, have you been busy? Just curious since we haven't read your gynomrous analysis lately. Mom's keeping well, I presume?

Hi Rachu, Suchi & everybody else who is online! I missed coming online today a lot and discussing with you guys. Unhappy Just was real busy at work.

Navz, you gave me a shocker today! Shocked Thank god, you are not leaving us. Sure, if you want to take a break, that fine, maybe we can spare you for maybe a day. LOLWink But that's it okay! The NivRen thread cannot be the same without you, dear. You have to know that!Smile

Hi Payal..hugs jaan...
Yes, I have been busy hence could not post anything today. I have mixed feelings for today's episode and do not feel like putting something today. I want to wait for another day or so to gather my thoughts. Mom is getting better..

And dear, drive safely and be careful. Do not think about anything else.

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Yaar who is opening the new thread. Rach or Ketty can one of u do that ofr us plz.
This time Suchi will open the new thread please jaanu

Oh sorry Rachu, did not read this post else I would not have opened the thread..Next time, I promise I will not volunteer.

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

This time Suchi will open the new thread please jaanu

Oh sorry Rachu, did not read this post else I would not have opened the thread..Next time, I promise I will not volunteer.
Anju baby you are getting me wrong like Zarmeen shove responsibility of opening the new thread on me and ketty and I was trying to shove the responsibility on Suchi that's it because I never knew you were online.LOL

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hi girls, here is the link for new thread

I just wrote what I felt like...Very random introduction
Jaani thak u so much ofr opemimg the new thread. Love u sweetie

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index