Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 145)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
 I also want to mention that do you guyz really want the other side to win?
their hatred to win?

TO bring back P-u-t-u-l ew  I hate that name.. it means a helpless doll!!!

Our nivi is NOTHING like that and viren did not make her like that.

Since the date they met he had always made her stronger. And today we might hate viren but honestly, it was him who brought out this stronger side in nivi even before he knew who she was.

So we cannot forget that.

The nivi who he made will not let him go and suffer alone.

so she is def. going to help him I just feel sad that, they might have to start over again , afresh

and thats what we are sad about really, that  , we all fear that this might not be love , and its purely revenge..

But our anger is clouding our judgment.

I say that no one is irresponsible.. everyone has their share of actions that they are held responsible for and will PAY FOR!

And Viren , will Pay for what he has done. He has to cause thats the nature of things. If he has harmed someone then he will pay , less or more we will see..

and Sid is paying right now

Bhupat sood will pay for his partiality and STUPIDITY . He is JUST LIKE SID. Did he trust Naintara when she spoke the truth abotu nivi and his fav. grandson. NO

Did he Believe KESHAV? NO

and just like that he probably did not believe VIREN Too.. when he was young.
===

And vandana is getting her share of punishment. She knew the truth abotu NIvi and S. [even the thought of it gives me YUCKY FEELING]

but she remained silent and told BS when he was like dying!

So now she has to repay for her silence. It was HER husband who died. She could have just said,..
I know keshav could NOT have done this.

Now she will suffer , by Sid's framing!

====

Divya will pay for her ungratefulness and selfishness

=======
Hemlata is already paying.. and will pay moreee!!!!
====

Yashodhara is the MP i am sure of it and she will go to a MENTAL HOSPITAL I soo wish I cannot stand her..

========

JAB SEEDHI UNGLI SEY GHEE NAHI NIKALTHI HAI TAB UNGALI KO TEDI KERNI CHAHIYE

and I SOOOO believe our viren is the tedi ungli .....
=====

Before I used to forward the scenes of everyone and just watch Niv.REN and now a days I am forwarding NIv.Ren scenes cause my heart cannot take it.

but i support the tedapan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Rani2011tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Seemed like I missed a LOT of discussion after my I hate sid club gag lOL

I am just joking around. Even though Yes i do hate him.. and will NEVER be able to forgive him for what he did (and not do)

And I do not think any one here is putting one down and bringing another up yaar.

We are all upset with viren too. I am sorry though for bringing it up but : ) thats what the forum is we vent our feelings.
Agar yaar if we don't even vent it out , kahan jayengay?

I hate sid not cause, of what he is completely but for what he did right.. and just like we LOVE VIREN so much that we hate him now cause, he hurt us by hurting nivi .. . and and with their healing we will heal and with their hurting we will hurt too...

Its all cool I just want everyone to stick together yaar. Navz yaar come back we will only have fun here. Serious discussions are fine but if its just getting to your head thats fine. We can always listen to our hippo and dog song : )

and enjoy..

Suchi you are too good man don't worry sweety this week we will definitely get another bomb shell and we have stay strong now what bomb they are gonna to throw our and Nivi's wayLOL. Because Nivi is the only person other than NT dadi who can handle any bomb coming her way.
Before Sood family came in their life Nivi's life was very simple. Though her father was non caring about his kids but still she didn't have complexcity in life. They were leading a normal life but after Sood came her life become a roller coaster where every day she has to tackle one or the animal of Zoo. If YD, JAAL, DD were not enough to deal with she got new lost cub Viren who will need her intense care.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Suchi VD is not at fault as such she has lost too much in life and now her son will be framed and she will not be able to do anything.

I know Viren will pay for his misdoings but lets see why he did and how much actually he suffered to stoop so low and why the whole family is blaming Sid for all this as if I remember clearly Sid and Viren might be 6-7 yr old and Sid couldn't have done any dreadful mistake to be blamed or it's in genes of Sood family to blame other for their own mistakes.

He can be blamed for what he did with Nivi and Keshav as at this time he is 25 yr old adult and didn't bring justice to Keshav after knowing the truth, didn't prevent insults bored over Nivi due to this. It is punishable offence but not what he did in childhood.

Sid and Nivi will not be together as Viren is not shown in very negative light but grey light and the fact he can rise again but how I don't know. But I really want JAAL to pay really not to be forgiven as they are the real culprit who spoiled the life of 4 kids.
Nivedita, Viren, Sid and Yash.
Nivedita, Sid and Yash they spoiled intentionally in hatred
Viren's they spoiled unintentionally in ignorance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011tamushisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yaar who is opening the new thread. Rach or Ketty can one of u do that ofr us plz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Why everyone is labeling that Nivedita used Viren to give pain to sidharth. Nivedita never used Viren. It's not Nivedita's mistake that Sid got engaged to Divya.
You can definitely blame Viren for everything he could do to sort out matter but didn't do and doing everything to take revenge from Sidharth.
But can't blame Nivedita because she pretended when she found things are going out of hands and Sid is not becoming true to his own promise Rather I would say it's Sid only who is responsible for the pain of loosing Nivi as if he didn't sealed his mouth and opened on right time many things could have been sorted between them. JAAL played their game but by blindly believing them even after knowing how they framed Keshav he made his first mistake and now Viren is playing game he is believing him too but why he never believed Nivedita even after knowing she is innocent is far from my understanding

sahujaRani2011simran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar who is opening the new thread. Rach or Ketty can one of u do that ofr us plz.

Hi girls, i am back... So we are at the tail end of this thread...WOW..what a roller coaster.

Zarmeen, I will open the thread and I loved Simi's song so name will be based on that

NiVren - I can't stop loving you

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

This time Suchi will open the new thread please jaanu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi girls, i am back... So we are at the tail end of this thread...WOW..what a roller coaster.

Zarmeen, I will open the thread and I loved Simi's song so name will be based on that

NiVren - I can't stop loving you

YA ANJU please do the favor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index