Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malleswari thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear All Niviren Fans,

I have got one doubt after seeing todays episode that viren doesn't love nivi and he is pretending that he loves her so earnestly as have u all noticed, when he was asking siddharth for car and when siddharth said yes then he told  thanks siddharth tumne meri patni ka dil rakh liya and the way he said these words sounds very sarcastic and I fear that he doesn't love nivedita but he is avenging on her also as he is aware that Nivedita loved siddharth and because of her love for him only she is not able to accept him till now.  Though slowly she has started loving viren but still he is not interested in her and  is using her to frame siddharth and once that is done then he will neglect her also. 

One more thing have u all noticed that now, whenever nivedita is trying to come close to him he is not feeling comfortable and trying to  avoid that.  In todays episode also when nivedita said that she wants to know more about her husband, his likes and dislikes then he though in himself that  "Aaj tum apne pati ko kitna jan paogi ye to mujhe pata nahin lekin kuch aur jaroor janogi kuch aisa jise dekhkar tumhari khushi pareshani mein badal jayegi ".   Now since nivedita is very happy to be with viren and she is trying to come close to him and still he is trying to put her in trouble.  Why so!!!!!!!!!!!   Had he really loved her then why he is not feeling happy about it.  That is my worry. Pls.  calrify my doubt friends.   Pls reply me plssssssssssssssssssssss

I am sorry for this long post.
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think nivi's reluctance had caused this problem in  viren!!!!!!! virenwants to show eveyone that he is the best!!!!!!!!