Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 14)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey jaanuus I am back to annoy the hell out of you guys lolz. LOL

Ok read Faiza's beautiful analysis , and faizuuu my jann i loved it so well written and i am so happy reading it, welldone sweets.

Ok who else has written analysis cause i only read faiza's so please i wanna read more so direct me peoples, im so annoying rite.

So how r we all sweetys??what we discussing about now???

Hey Shova Hug how r u sweetie? so what's your take on today's episode. I am sure you must be already lost in those eyes. Wink
Ketty *jumps on her and hugs her tight* I though u left. im so glad to cath u jaanu, it feel empty if i dont chat with u and the pther girls. Well i would love to tellu what i thought about todays epi but u guessed it i got lost in Viren's sexy eyes lolz. I wonder how u knew ketty that i am lost in those eyesWinkLOL
Man even the blood that was coming out of his back was giving me that feeling lolz, i think i completly fell for Viren/kinshuk lolz. I think i am on kinshuk drug like moni and sanju lolz.

Man I am loving Viren alot especially the attitude he is showing to sid,CC and YD, way to go Viren babesBig smile Man i love the look on CC face now days, and loving the look Viren is giving to CC and YD and even sid lolz. And sid as usual is the windex boy and beeing niceAngry I am so not feeling sorry for Sid he diserves all this, its a really good punishment viren is giving to sid. I know i sound mean but thats how i feel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

@ Shova di...
hi di!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
I'm good. How are you??
And thank you for liking my introduction and my theory hehe
Mahi *hugs her tight* Im great sweety, how r u jaan.

Mahi sweety i am in deep trouble sweety , i am too in love with this bad boy viren lolz i know u will kill me as u guys are married lolz but u just wait and watch I will soon be married to him as well lolz.  I think its those killer eyes thats making me soo crazy. Thanks Payal for making me so crazy jaan u know how i am lolz. U know during my walks i was only dreaming about viren's eyes ehehehehe.
and mahi i am a fan of ur theory sweety. u and rachu always make my day love u alot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Aaj se, Shova di ke saath mere koi ristha nahin hai! 
Aaj se woh mere di nahin hai!
Main koi Shova ko jaantha hi nahin. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Aaj se, Shova di ke saath mere koi ristha nahin hai! 
Aaj se woh mere di nahin hai!
Main koi Shova ko jaantha hi nahin. 
Crywhy sweety??CryCryCryCryCry
u know u mean more to me then anything in this world

Plz dont say such things, im heartbroken.

ok is it the things i said about Viren?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ok about the cheque - see the 2nd dec episode , it looks like Viren did leave the cheque there but he saw how siddarth signs ... so that he could duplicate it ...damn this is so confusing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Shova sweetie now I know you pretty well so I know what you were looking at. Wink I loved how Viren gave back to CC and YD. CC had a fear plastered on her plastic face today. I love to see her scared face. LOL Well about Sid, I kind of felt happy seeing him getting on hot seat today. He was asking for it. Now Sid should know how it feels when you get wrongly accused. Loved to watch GM's face too when Viren blasted her. She should have kept her mouth shut, but like her husband she doesn't know when to open her mouth and when to shut it. LOL

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

ok about the cheque - see the 2nd dec episode , it looks like Viren did leave the cheque there but he saw how siddarth signs ... so that he could duplicate it ...damn this is so confusing

Lamya Hug how r u sweetie. I think he might have got is signed by keeping in between few other papers, I am not sure if he had forged Sid's signature. Viren looked kind of shocked when he looked at Sid's signature, he was facing away from all so there wasn't any point in pretending but well you never know.

lamsNivRenDeewanizarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Yeah, that's what I said. I mean he left the check on Siddarth's table and seeing someone sign once isn't good enough to be able to forge their signature perfectly! I don't think that Viren is the stalker alone.. I hope he isn't but I don't think he is because some aspects just don't add up and whether it's the CT's laaparvaye or not, it makes it seem as if Viren wasn't behind everything. As for the check.. maybe Sid did sign that or maybe Viren had some other papers that Sid signed and was able to forge off of that.

Oh and Lamya di.. aap Shova di se kehdeegiye that the reason is because she is in love with and wants to marry my husband! Bahut dard hua yeh baath sunke.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index