Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 14)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Aaj se, Shova di ke saath mere koi ristha nahin hai! 
Aaj se woh mere di nahin hai!
Main koi Shova ko jaantha hi nahin. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Aaj se, Shova di ke saath mere koi ristha nahin hai! 
Aaj se woh mere di nahin hai!
Main koi Shova ko jaantha hi nahin. 
Crywhy sweety??CryCryCryCryCry
u know u mean more to me then anything in this world

Plz dont say such things, im heartbroken.

ok is it the things i said about Viren?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ok about the cheque - see the 2nd dec episode , it looks like Viren did leave the cheque there but he saw how siddarth signs ... so that he could duplicate it ...damn this is so confusing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Shova sweetie now I know you pretty well so I know what you were looking at. Wink I loved how Viren gave back to CC and YD. CC had a fear plastered on her plastic face today. I love to see her scared face. LOL Well about Sid, I kind of felt happy seeing him getting on hot seat today. He was asking for it. Now Sid should know how it feels when you get wrongly accused. Loved to watch GM's face too when Viren blasted her. She should have kept her mouth shut, but like her husband she doesn't know when to open her mouth and when to shut it. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

ok about the cheque - see the 2nd dec episode , it looks like Viren did leave the cheque there but he saw how siddarth signs ... so that he could duplicate it ...damn this is so confusing

Lamya Hug how r u sweetie. I think he might have got is signed by keeping in between few other papers, I am not sure if he had forged Sid's signature. Viren looked kind of shocked when he looked at Sid's signature, he was facing away from all so there wasn't any point in pretending but well you never know.

lamsNivRenDeewanizarmeenoPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Yeah, that's what I said. I mean he left the check on Siddarth's table and seeing someone sign once isn't good enough to be able to forge their signature perfectly! I don't think that Viren is the stalker alone.. I hope he isn't but I don't think he is because some aspects just don't add up and whether it's the CT's laaparvaye or not, it makes it seem as if Viren wasn't behind everything. As for the check.. maybe Sid did sign that or maybe Viren had some other papers that Sid signed and was able to forge off of that.

Oh and Lamya di.. aap Shova di se kehdeegiye that the reason is because she is in love with and wants to marry my husband! Bahut dard hua yeh baath sunke.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Viren works in Sid's office he can easily forge Sid's sign it's not a big deal. Why are you worried about it and he is sharp he can just look and do everything. He is our jetspeed sood. Don't worry they will reveal soon what he did and how he did. Even I am curious to know how he made his jetspeed moves so easily that no one could even see that.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoPeace67

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
MAHICryjaan atleast reply to my PM sweetyCry
ur more preciouse to me then any Viren ok sweety.
What can i do ur hubby is so damn hot that i fell for him but he is all ur now ok??

should u be happy that u got such a hit/sexy hubby jaan lolz.

but i wont marry him if it means that i will lose my lovely mahi sister. now please talk to me or i will seriously cry my eyes out and disappear forever and no one will see meCry
do u want me to leave this thread?? if so then continue not talking to me and i will leave

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index