Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 139)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
No Millie Viren never faked his love. He loved her genuinly see from childhood he is felt inferior in front of his brother everytime he did a mistake he was sent to hostel or bashed. Everyone judged him with specs of Sid and compared him with Sid though we all know he has more qualities than Sid but still could never match up to it. When he met Nivi he fell in love with her but afterwords he get to know she loved Sid and now he will again has to compete with Sid and had a fear of loosing her. But he never want to loose her so did all this to show he is better than Sid because of his insecurities because I deny to accept he never loved her actually it's fear of loosing her made him hate Sid and nothing else. That's why he ask her everytime now you will leave me, you want to throw me out etc as it's his fear she will leave him after she comes to know his weaknesses. I think he is for shock when she will not leave him after knowing his weakness as we saw when she manofied him
See due to upbringing
Sid became overconfident what ever he do no one will leave him made Nivi leave him where as Viren become victim of lack of confidence that what ever good he will do other will leave him for his mistakes that's why Nivi will not leave him bring his self-confidence back because he just lack that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007shana_83simran728lamstamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls I have to leave got some urgent work but before I leave I have one more thought to share.
I had this thought yesterday, last time Nivi questioned Sood family in regards with her father's honor and I think she will question them again this time in regards with her husband. What do you all think about this? Please comment.

Got to go I will be back later, see you all.

Girls I am sorry, if I did hurt you with my post about bashing business it was never my intention. YOu know me I do vent out my frustration sometimes and then talking to you all will calm me down. So no offence and from my side I will never take any offence with what you all write.

If Navi comes back when I am not here give her a tight bear *hug* from me ok. Thanks

bye milee. Will wait for you and ur analysis on today's show. I did not feel bad abt your comments at all. So, no worries. You know we will always love you no matter what topic and what comments. 
Get your work done and come back soon. We will wait for Navz too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ok did you guys notice Nivi's expressions at DT table. She was clearly upset today for Viren. Only time she had a half a smile when BS said Viren can handle new project, but wasn't happy today most of the time at DT like when BS told SId to overlook what Viren does. That's a positive sign. She is going to try to understand what went wrong during his childhood. This is Nivi we are talking about, even if CC get sick she will try to nurse her, and we are talking about Viren a person she started loving. Well I hope she tries to understand him, she has every right to get angry at him, but right now I guess Viren needs her understanding and love more than anything to get back on right path.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83tamushizarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No Millie Viren never faked his love. He loved her genuinly see from childhood he is felt inferior in front of his brother everytime he did a mistake he was sent to hostel or bashed. Everyone judged him with specs of Sid and compared him with Sid though we all know he has more qualities than Sid but still could never match up to it. When he met Nivi he fell in love with her but afterwords he get to know she loved Sid and now he will again has to compete with Sid and had a fear of loosing her. But he never want to loose her so did all this to show he is better than Sid because of his insecurities because I deny to accept he never loved her actually it's fear of loosing her made him hate Sid and nothing else. That's why he ask her everytime now you will leave me, you want to throw me out etc as it's his fear she will leave him after she comes to know his weaknesses. I think he is for shock when she will not leave him after knowing his weakness as we saw when she manofied him
See due to upbringing
Sid became overconfident what ever he do no one will leave him made Nivi leave him where as Viren become victim of lack of confidence that what ever good he will do other will leave him for his mistakes that's why Nivi will not leave him bring his self-confidence back because he just lack that.

Oh Rachu...You are such a SWEETHEART!!! 

You POV has given me a new HOPE and 1st SMILE of the DAY !!

YAY ...Now I believe again in Nivren..I see that he loved her ..more than anything n anyone..and did not want to lose her..hence framing Sid ..so he can get Nivi to Hate Him and take out all the feelings she has for Sid...OMG...what a Nice thought. Any insecure person who has not got love n support in life will do that. 

I actually was going to say this yesterday. When only thing Viren has is Nivi..He is JUST HOLDING HER TOO TIGHT. ..Does not want her to let go of him...Aww...Now, I have hope again...I LOVE U RACHU !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushilamsgmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Also girls, look how relieved he was and was like thanking GOD when Nivi hugged him. He felt that love from her which he has missed all along. Only after that he went back to his other passion of hating Sid. It was a look of victory that yes my Nivi is with me and she is caring for me the way she used to for Sid. He is very very insecure and is just craving her love. I loved those few seconds of his relief and look.
And see the difference between Nivi and Viren -
Viren was happy that his family had to bow their head infront of her but she said she wants to celebrate not because they had to bow but because you are my life partner. Viren has since the beginning basked in this nature of Nivi. He is sure that she will be with his side and will forgive him for whatever he is doing to her as he is doing this to make her his completely. He is fully relying on her nature of forgiving people. And we will see that she will forgive him but after giving him her piece of mind and I am assuming we all want that. That will be the true relation of husband-wife which Viren and Nivi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutssahujasavera2007shana_83simran728lamsgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Because it was never his plan to use her against Sid he is making her against Sid because he is person who can't hold his real feelings for long if he doesn't like a person he show him clearly like he always show to JAAL, Sid  and YD through his bitterness and never care if he loose them see today what he asked his dadaji if he get less mark will dadaji send him hostel again there he showed his fear that he will lose his dadaji and when ever he is with Nivi there also he show his fears of loosing her. In the night when Nivi was telling that she throw his sofa he didn't ask what she has done why she has done where will she go but he directly ask her whether you will throw me out too here also his fear was speaking as there he was feeling like crying but when she said him to sleep on bed he was too excited and jumbed on bed like 5 yr old kid. His affection towards tayiji is also may be due to fact she tried to stop them from sending him away but no one listened to her

Though in reality these kind of people are generally uncurable but because it's a serial and story of Nivedita and Viren is positive lead he will be cured and his insecurities will leave him soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007shana_83simran728lamsanjubala

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS – Jan 24

FAULTS, BLAMES, BURDEN, TRUST, REDEMTION & LOVE

The story now has taken a different turn and the CT's knows that now if they drag it around a month then they will lose their viewers…We now know Viren is the stalker and his history is the cause for all the events that have taken place…. I chose the six words above because I believe that these words are the real current track the CT's are working with….

FAULTS: We all commit mistakes but a self conscious person is sensitive if he commits an mistake. Sometimes we commit mistakes that hurt others which we may not recognize but a mistake is a mistake. It depends on the other person who is at the receiving end as to how he feels about it. Viren as at fault for the wrong doings but lets see from his perspective. As a child we always want one to praise us but when one is always compared to others or if one is always deemed as the second best, there is bound to be jealousy or resentment. When built on it for a long period of time this resentment is bound to turn into hatred. Now Viren's story is all about Vengeance!!

We are all upset that he is going to hurt Nivi in the end…but for Viren in his own bizarre code of honor he is just loving her and its okay…this is where he needs a lesson in right or wrong….NIVI is the only person to do so!! I will write about how Nivi is affected by this in another post!!

BLAMES:  It is difficult for me to understand as to who is accountable for this mess…does it lie with SID for being the one with all the good qualities, does it lie in dada saheb for trying to enforce his own standards on his grand sons, Does it lie in CC and JW loving money more over their own son…does it YD for chosign one grandson over other…does it lie with VD for beign so weak…or does it lie with Viren for not beign able to get over all this….or does it lie with the DESTINY?  We all can blame some or the other including god for things that happen in our lives… but in doing all this will viren really get the salvation he wants…For me it's a void that he is trying to fill and this void will be filled by NIVI

BURDEN: We all carry our share of burden on our backs all our life… Viren is carrying his…but the difference is those burdens we carry doesn't dictate our actions or it doesn't restrict us to lead our lives normally. What burden Viren carries is not allowing him to live his life….I wonder how many flashbacks he gets in a day…its meaningless as all this happened in the past but for him it is still raw and real…All I am trying to tell is he is living in the past and to bring him to the present and look forward to the future there is only one answer – NIVI

TRUST: From small we all have learnt to trust our parents, friends, teachers, ourself…what if a child has not experienced it…can you picture if you cannot depend on anybody to understand who you are…Living a false life and showing people only what you want to be shown… Has anybody trusted him in his family…I don't think so by the looks of it… Viren needs to learn to trust and again his answer is NIVI

REDEMPTION: Viren's downfall or liberation is in his own hands…Nivi will be able to help him only so much.... our mind is very unpredictable and once scarred it depends on the persons strength to come out of it… May be the SOOD parivar has wonded him…but he himself has wounded himself thousand times more by reminding himself again and again of past history!! When Nivi was applying the ointment to his wound that is what I thought Nivi is the sole treatment for his wounds!!

LOVE: When Viren spoke about his and Nivi being a unconventional story…I wondered what it meant…A conventional love story usually goes something like this: Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy loses girl, boy wins girl back, they live happily ever after. NIVREN's love story is not the same… We all are rooting for this couple with a passion which has no bounds….Look at the ratings….62000 and still going up…I am sure the show wont dissatisfy us…We will see justice made to the sizzling chemistry that these two share and we will all fall all over in love with them again!!

Comments are most welcome!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutssahujasavera2007shana_83MonuKaKinshuksimran728tamushilamsgmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

See both Nivi and Viren are suffering from same problem the inferiorty complex that whatever they get they end up loosing it. Both were always treated second best compared to their siblings.

But here is difference Nivi was compared with Divya by her chacha-chachi not by NT dadi (can't account Keshav) and loved more by dadi who enculcated good values in her understood her when ever she cried NT dadi was with her to show right path.
Viren was compared with Sid by his own Dada dadi and thanks to his parents though they loved him more than Sid but also compared him with Sid so that he will reach to higher position and no one actually understand his pain in house.

Nivi said these things to Viren but Viren never said these things to anyone. Nivi never hold things going away from her but Viren wanted to hold Nivi at any cost made him do such evil things. Now Nivi also will hold Viren tight but in very responsible way. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssahujashana_83simran728lamszarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index