Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 138)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, I might not be able to continue with the discussions anymore from now on, because I'm among the very few whose heart is crying out for both Nivi and Viren equally. I can't hate Viren, because if we love Nivi so much and support her because of what Sid and the Sood's did to her, then how can I not love and support Viren when he has been a victim too, and has been traumatized his entire life ! Nivi and Viren are both victims of selfish and spineless people, but Nivi was fortunate to get the protection of her family, Viren did not ! She will emerge as winner, become more stronger, but I'm quite sure  at the end of all this, Viren will try and commit suicide again, especially if Nivi leaves him.

If you girls do see him on the forum, I will try and catch you all on FB okay and I will keep editing the scenes for ya all !! Take care my darlings !!!

No Navz, please don't say that. I was just reading silently all the comments of NivRenians, then suddenly I read your post. Please do not leave us. You are not hurting anyone dear. You are just posting your POV. No one is hurt here because of your opinions.
Please Navz, stay with us.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Yes there are ways to take badla. If you see the proper development of the child to grow up into responsible adult the family plays the major part, only parents are not responsible, but grandparents and siblings play a part also. Parents have 75%, Grandparents 20% and Siblings 5 %.
 If you look into Viren,s psyche he has lost the abilty to differenciate between right and wrong, as his family never cared to teach him and show him what is right and wrong.
I feel bad for both Nivi and Viren as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.
I agree with you Sauji. Girls please I request you not to bash other characters, Please don't think I am saying this because I like Sid's character Yes, I do like his character but sometimes I hate him too remember but its not right as SAuji said to bring one down to bring other up. 
I know you will never forgive Sid for what he did to and I myself will never forgive him for what he did but its all his upbringing which is talking they kind of rubbed on him that family is the first priority and the other hand they didn't even care what the other Kid is going thru. Sood family completely ruined two gems of kids with their own hands, they ruined Sid with over indulgence of LOve and family values and on the other hand Viren completely NO LOVE and family. I really don't know how these people are sleeping in the night peacefully.

Sorry If I hurt anyone's feeling but just had to put my thoughts upfront.

Milee..so happy to see you here. I am happy you are feeling better. Its good to have you back here with your positive Attitude and Thoughts.

But Girls, I do want to present my POV here too about this request. Because I don't want to continue with my behavior and make you all feel Disrespected. 

We all respect each other here No matter where we stand on the issue. So, with that said. 

I do want to say we are NOT intentionally putting any Character Down. We are just Venting our Frustration with what that Character is doing currently or has done. As long as we don't use abusive language and put the person down for no reason I think personally it is healthy.

It is very much required by all of us to get our fears, anger, and frustration out here. Because we all here in the same boat ..fighting same things. We are here to listen to all Negative and Positive Thoughts. Each one of us have our strengths and weakness and how we judge the show and characters.

So, please bear with everyone's POV. You do not have to agree with everything or Like everything that is posted. But Please no one here is trying to put anyone Down. When time has come we have praised Every Character Including DD (when she was concerned abt Nivi) and when Time has come to Bash someone (like Sid today or on the day when Nivi was dragged by CC) we have done that. We are each other's support system n always will be. 

Thanks for taking my feedback in positive way. I am always there for everyone ...like you all my friends have been there for me. I love you all. Simi.
Hey Simi, First of all I am doing much better thankyou for asking.
And with the other issue don't worry dear I am all ok, I just let my POV know and you did yours no problem at all. And I agree with you for letting out your frustration and I understand no offence taken ok. Take care dear, we are mature adults here and we can understand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Navz please don't leave the forum sweety it's not that we don't feel bad for Viren we do feel very bad for Viren and we understand his anger and revenge from Sid but still feel more sad for Nivi as she is truly genuinly caring for him. More than him we are angry with ideal BS as his unintentional partial behavior made Viren to commit these things. We all love Viren and feel his pains and just imaging he is a good hearted person as shown in beginning earlier we were worried what he will feel after knowing his parents Sin but today I am think what he will feel after knowing his own Sins. Nivi is needed by his side else he will completely break down. Earlier I was thinking that Nivi should leave him but it will make him more bitter because he thinks whenever he makes mistake everyone leaves him and when Nivi will not leave then I think he will understand his mistakes and will rectify them as he is a fast learner as everyone said.

sahujasimran728milee1014tamushigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Girls, I might not be able to continue with the discussions anymore from now on, because I'm among the very few whose heart is crying out for both Nivi and Viren equally. I can't hate Viren, because if we love Nivi so much and support her because of what Sid and the Sood's did to her, then how can I not love and support Viren when he has been a victim too, and has been traumatized his entire life ! Nivi and Viren are both victims of selfish and spineless people, but Nivi was fortunate to get the protection of her family, Viren did not ! She will emerge as winner, become more stronger, but I'm quite sure  at the end of all this, Viren will try and commit suicide again, especially if Nivi leaves him.

If you girls do see him on the forum, I will try and catch you all on FB okay and I will keep editing the scenes for ya all !! Take care my darlings !!!

Arey Yaar, Navi kya hogaya hai tumhe. Come on don't do this, WE have to be strong and face the outcome head held high.
YOu know I just came online again to write something and saw Simi's and your post and I wrting here what I was about to write in other post.

I did not watch the episode yet but I will do it later and know what is going in that Sood jungle for now I have to say only one thing. What ever Viren is doing good or bad but he is lucky to have a wife like Nivi that is for sure. HE did not get the love of his family from childhood but right now he has his wife who is love perfonified. She will definitely fight this thing out and make sure Viren will feel loved and then we can watch how Viren will get back her love.
If lets say he was just faking all his love up until now he did pretty good job with it, he made us love him so much just watching him or
If we think that his love is genuine up until now we saw how much he loves her with his gestures and all So think about it when this thing all gets cleared up how much he will work to get back his love that is Nivi in his life because we have say onething if he is acting or no we don't know but he is really getting attached to Nivi and he cannot live his life without her and he will fight and get her in his life again.
So what I am saying is, right now I am in love with his attitude but at the same time I am waiting when Nivi comes to know about his game and she will show him his attitude and then I will again wait to see how will he get her back into his life (its going to be very tough but I will wait and watch)
So dear please come back and lets discuss.
Hopefully I made some sense with this post because my head is spinning with what I am writing. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7sahujashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Girls.. how are you all doing today? Sorry, could not post earlier because of commitments. So, what are you all discussing and what do I see here - the most faithful and the founder of this thread is planning to leave... I am shocked, I am sad and I am upset and I am hurt too..

Navz you cannot do this. Now we are like a family and you just cannot decide to leave the family. You have to take our permission and nobody will give you that permission, guarantee... So please come back ASAP. Navz, there are ups and downs and there are so many different people and each one will have different POV. You know the bet part of this thread - we all take out our thoughts and frustations here and still respect each other. We all are together in this journey of NiVren. We are not like others - fighting and cribbing.. I understand that last couple of weeks have been tough with so many revealations but we all are in together. Things will settle down and our NiVren will be together and they will sail through these times.  Even I am feeling bad for Viren just like I am for Nivi. They both are so close to me and my heart is not ready to believe that it was all fake. It cannot be. Nobody can fake it for so long. How can you fake love??? It is a feleing, emotion and how do you fake emotions. feelings??? It is true love from Viren's side, it is just that his desire to take revenge is clouding his thinking but it is not that he is not loving Nivi. He still is and he is still on her side and proving her sane and gathering other proofs. He is a person who has grown without love and now it is important for him to get his dues back to regain his sanity and that is what he is doing. He waited for this time so that Nivi can trust him, love him as he knows he will need her support fully without any questions.
So sweety, you are not going anywhere. I do want to chat with you on FB but here too...

Sorry, Navz for this lecture - I am elder to you and I thik I can take liberty to say this to you.. Love you.

sahujashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Jaani y r u doing this to us. We all r crying for Nivi and Viren but we r only saying that the path that Viren has chosen is not right using Nivi for his revenge and that is it. Sweetie I myself only watch the episode when I get both and hionestly especially Viren. I just watch CCbM for him and jaani u cant do that to us. Yes we have to stick together. Our POV might differ but in the end we all want Nivren to be together.

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Girls I have to leave got some urgent work but before I leave I have one more thought to share.
I had this thought yesterday, last time Nivi questioned Sood family in regards with her father's honor and I think she will question them again this time in regards with her husband. What do you all think about this? Please comment.

Got to go I will be back later, see you all.

Girls I am sorry, if I did hurt you with my post about bashing business it was never my intention. YOu know me I do vent out my frustration sometimes and then talking to you all will calm me down. So no offence and from my side I will never take any offence with what you all write.

If Navi comes back when I am not here give her a tight bear *hug* from me ok. Thanks

sahujashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index