Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 137)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.
I agree with you Sauji. Girls please I request you not to bash other characters, Please don't think I am saying this because I like Sid's character Yes, I do like his character but sometimes I hate him too remember but its not right as SAuji said to bring one down to bring other up. 
I know you will never forgive Sid for what he did to and I myself will never forgive him for what he did but its all his upbringing which is talking they kind of rubbed on him that family is the first priority and the other hand they didn't even care what the other Kid is going thru. Sood family completely ruined two gems of kids with their own hands, they ruined Sid with over indulgence of LOve and family values and on the other hand Viren completely NO LOVE and family. I really don't know how these people are sleeping in the night peacefully.

Sorry If I hurt anyone's feeling but just had to put my thoughts upfront.

Milee..so happy to see you here. I am happy you are feeling better. Its good to have you back here with your positive Attitude and Thoughts.

But Girls, I do want to present my POV here too about this request. Because I don't want to continue with my behavior and make you all feel Disrespected. 

We all respect each other here No matter where we stand on the issue. So, with that said. 

I do want to say we are NOT intentionally putting any Character Down. We are just Venting our Frustration with what that Character is doing currently or has done. As long as we don't use abusive language and put the person down for no reason I think personally it is healthy.

It is very much required by all of us to get our fears, anger, and frustration out here. Because we all here in the same boat ..fighting same things. We are here to listen to all Negative and Positive Thoughts. Each one of us have our strengths and weakness and how we judge the show and characters.

So, please bear with everyone's POV. You do not have to agree with everything or Like everything that is posted. But Please no one here is trying to put anyone Down. When time has come we have praised Every Character Including DD (when she was concerned abt Nivi) and when Time has come to Bash someone (like Sid today or on the day when Nivi was dragged by CC) we have done that. We are each other's support system n always will be. 

Thanks for taking my feedback in positive way. I am always there for everyone ...like you all my friends have been there for me. I love you all. Simi.

Edited by simran728 - 24 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Girls, I might not be able to continue with the discussions anymore from now on, because I'm among the very few whose heart is crying out for both Nivi and Viren equally. I can't hate Viren, because if we love Nivi so much and support her because of what Sid and the Sood's did to her, then how can I not love and support Viren when he has been a victim too, and has been traumatized his entire life ! Nivi and Viren are both victims of selfish and spineless people, but Nivi was fortunate to get the protection of her family, Viren did not ! She will emerge as winner, become more stronger, but I'm quite sure  at the end of all this, Viren will try and commit suicide again, especially if Nivi leaves him.

If you girls do see him on the forum, I will try and catch you all on FB okay and I will keep editing the scenes for ya all !! Take care my darlings !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I totally disagree with any justification for Viren to do such things to Nivi. He had resentment with his family he definitely had 2000 ways to show that resentment and he is definitely not mad to not know how bigger Sin he is actually committing for using innocent girl like Nivi in his horrondous plan. Now it's clear he hadn't done anything for Nivi's welfare but to achieve his goal of showing Sid down.

I can't come up with the thing what actually made him use a girl for taking revenge on his own brother. His sin is actually bigger than JAAL themselves how it is pardonable because he had some bad childhood experience. I don't think so as it can not be the good reason.

Hi Rachu..How r u Babe?? I want to but I cannot cry right now because I am staying Strong and Brave for Nivi.
But I do want to Say I Agree with you 100%. There were many ways for Viren to take badala and I even gave examples of some of them. I don't know How He can go to such extent. Hurt Nivi bcos he DANMIT was hurt by his Family?? What is Nivi's fault if his family hurt him??
I know he loves her ..My heart just cannot accept otherwise. But when someone does some thing bad too..it washes away all the good work too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, I might not be able to continue with the discussions anymore from now on, because I'm among the very few whose heart is crying out for both Nivi and Viren equally. I can't hate Viren, because if we love Nivi so much and support her because of what Sid and the Sood's did to her, then how can I not love and support Viren when he has been a victim too, and has been traumatized his entire life ! Nivi and Viren are both victims of selfish and spineless people, but Nivi was fortunate to get the protection of her family, Viren did not ! She will emerge as winner, become more stronger, but I'm quite sure  at the end of all this, Viren will try and commit suicide again, especially if Nivi leaves him.

If you girls do see him on the forum, I will try and catch you all on FB okay and I will keep editing the scenes for ya all !! Take care my darlings !!!

U cannot leave yaar... Our thoughts suits eachother sooo good :'(

milee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
navz please dont leave us ...we are just having a healthy discussion and we love ur POV ...all of us love nivi and viren ...so please dont leave us

milee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Navz sweetie I am just like you, even if I am angry at Viren, today I can't hate him. I am really sad for both Nivi and Viren equally. Whatever the reason he is doing this, his pain is visible. And you are right Nivi still had NT dadi and Yash to rely on while Viren had to bear it alone. I don't see any one person responsible for his condition, whole Sood house is responsible. It is really heart breaking to see that after long time he is able to get someone's unconditional love and he is about to break that person's heart. I really hope CT will handle this whole situation with utmost care and don't mess these characters. I really want Nivi to be mad at him but at the same time I want her to understand his condition. I just have one request sweetie I know it is really hard to watch and then listen in forum about someone you feel close to, but please continue participating over here as you always bring valid points and positive thoughts, I will really miss you if you don't come here on forum. Sweetie we need you now more than ever. 

savera2007MonuKaKinshuksimran728milee1014tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

NAVZ. Please don't go. Please I am pleading and Begging you. Please Will All my heart please don't go. You know we all Love Nivi and Viren same way. Both equally.
and Believe me our hearts are aching for both of them too.
Its just that some ppl show their Pain through words and venting their anger like we are doing sometimes towards Viren..but that is because we are hurt.

Please Navz..we are hurt for both of them. Believe me. No one is happy with what is going on in the show. But we need to stay together and be in this with each other. We need your thoughts.

UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL. SO, please stand by us. thats what makes a TEAM. Team member does not Quit because of what he or she feels. You need to have Team Spirit. Because When Team Needs  you..you put aside all personal Feelings and stand by them. Please Stand by your Nivren Team.

Edited by simran728 - 24 January 2011 at 12:55pm

milee1014tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Navz -Please don't leave. You and Mahi were I think, who started this journey and you just can't leave  us in the middle.

@Simran - I totally get you. I just wanted to make sure we are not blinded by our love of nivren. I am really sorry if any of you felt that you couldn't vent out ur thoughts/frustrations here. The thread has always been great as here all of put our thoughts and lets others to do so too.

Edited by tamushi - 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index