Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 136)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Girls, I'm off too. Good night. Thanks fr a lovely discussion!
I'm relieved the voting is finally over!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushidiyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Girls, I'm off too. Good night. Thanks fr a lovely discussion!
I'm relieved the voting is finally over!

Good night hun x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I agree Navz. If a child has a weakness or does not match others in any aspect, it is the parents that moulds the child. If they to are upset with the child for the same reasons like others then why call them parents. The child is bound to grow up with complexes.  Viren's DT scene reminded me of the movie - Taare Zameen Par.But here I blame JAAL more than BS. Agreed BS was the head of the family, but they always think Viren is dispensible. Why did they let him go? They wanted to send him at the wedding confrontation too.
You know Navz, if your parents are with you, you can take on the world, fight any battles, but if they are not with you, its very tough and painful journey. Thats my thoughts !

So true Vidya, i did not feel any sympathy for CC tonight ! If she can manipulate the entire sood family, how come she didnt do the same to make sure Viren wa snot sent away to boarding school ? How is such a small child able to defend and protect himself if the environment or the boarding school itself have severe ideas for punishments ? And these days severe punishments is the least of the problems for any child in a school or a hostel !! There are far more cruel things which a child can suffer and is not able to protect himself, especially at a such a young age,

Sorry for the late reply sweetie, I was singing Rayaan to sleep.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

me too a member !! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

me too a member !! Angry
Count me in too. By the Navi r u opening up new thread for Nivren.

gmann2010Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Actually what make me hate Sid is his helpless goody goody expressions though may be he never did anything either he is not good in emoting himself or what but when I see his scenes they really look so fake as give a feel like double standard person or good at face and bad in heart. I am not saying he is like this or bad or showing double stand but if you go to the all the scenes the feel when he praises Viren never looked genuine. It give us a feeling of anger so just think about Viren he might be dying in hatred. It's not that what I am feeling because of Viren but those scenes look fake to me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

me too a member !! Angry
Count me in too. By the Navi r u opening up new thread for Nivren.
Count me in to. Angry

simran728zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Actually what make me hate Sid is his helpless goody goody expressions though may be he never did anything either he is not good in emoting himself or what but when I see his scenes they really look so fake as give a feel like double standard person or good at face and bad in heart. I am not saying he is like this or bad or showing double stand but if you go to the all the scenes the feel when he praises Viren never looked genuine. It give us a feeling of anger so just think about Viren he might be dying in hatred. It's not that what I am feeling because of Viren but those scenes look fake to me.
Same here Rach. I didn't feel his goody goody act today to be genuine. I may  be biased about my opinion on Sid but this is nothing to do with my likeness for Viren's character. If he is so worried about his brother why he never helped him to resolve this issue, on contrary Viren couldn't count on him to keep his wife safe in hours while he was away. I just don't buy his cool as cucumber act anymore. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index