Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 135)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.
I agree with you Sauji. Girls please I request you not to bash other characters, Please don't think I am saying this because I like Sid's character Yes, I do like his character but sometimes I hate him too remember but its not right as SAuji said to bring one down to bring other up. 
I know you will never forgive Sid for what he did to and I myself will never forgive him for what he did but its all his upbringing which is talking they kind of rubbed on him that family is the first priority and the other hand they didn't even care what the other Kid is going thru. Sood family completely ruined two gems of kids with their own hands, they ruined Sid with over indulgence of LOve and family values and on the other hand Viren completely NO LOVE and family. I really don't know how these people are sleeping in the night peacefully.

Sorry If I hurt anyone's feeling but just had to put my thoughts upfront.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7lamstamushivids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Girls finally the poll is over and NivRen have won by a huge margin. finally !!!!!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssavera2007simran728lamsmilee1014tamushivids08zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Payal, Millie - you both scared me. Be careful girls. Drive safe.

And All of my fellow  nivrenians - be careful while driving.
OH Sauji, don't worry dear it happend one month back.LOL but yes, I learned my lesson on that day. To tell you the truth I always keep my eyes on the road and watch where I am going but that day I think I completely lost my mind in NivRen land and was thinking about them and that is what happened.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I totally disagree with any justification for Viren to do such things to Nivi. He had resentment with his family he definitely had 2000 ways to show that resentment and he is definitely not mad to not know how bigger Sin he is actually committing for using innocent girl like Nivi in his horrondous plan. Now it's clear he hadn't done anything for Nivi's welfare but to achieve his goal of showing Sid down.

I can't come up with the thing what actually made him use a girl for taking revenge on his own brother. His sin is actually bigger than JAAL themselves how it is pardonable because he had some bad childhood experience. I don't think so as it can not be the good reason.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls finally the poll is over and NivRen have won by a huge margin. finally !!!!!!!!!

wow!! Partygood job and thanks for contributing to nivren victory everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I just watched today's epi and OMG it was super cute the scenes between NivRen was soo adorable and today it clearly was seen that Viren DOES love Nivi. and omg when he was sleeping and his wound was hurting soo soo sad i mean he looked soo cute sleeping but Kinnu in pain is sad Cry. and oh yes today also revealed that Viren is truly hurt by something and i wanna know by what!!!  lol x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 24 January 2011 at 11:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

wow!! Partygood job and thanks for contributing to nivren victory everyone.

Yes three cheers to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay girls have to run to make preparations for dinner. See u girls tomorrow..... Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08simran728gmann2010zarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Millie - Good know that you are a safe driver.You have put good points regarding Sid, but honestly I really don't feel anything for him or divya except the playful scenes of all four together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index