Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 134)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.
I completely agree with you sauji it's not Sid's fault in whatever happened with Viren. Unless until he did something that effected Viren he can't be blamed and for report card tempering he was also a young child like Viren to do anything like this. Think of this if he was that intelligent then he wouldn't have ended with Divya but would have married Nivi and make Viren bad but he couldn't do this. So I am sorry I think it's not Sid's fault in case of Viren.

Ya he was wrong with Nivi, Keshav and I hate him for these dreadful things but I like his genuine concern for Viren. I always wanted him MP because I never wanted Nivi to suffer another blow but I think it was for Nivi only as it is her story. But right now I can't blame Sid for all this. Though I am happy when Sid will get the blame he will learn what it is like when you are blamed for no mistake but this doesn't make Viren's mistake less or forgivable because in his janoon he punished Nivi who was not wrong for him.

If anyone is to be blamed in it are JAAL because may be BS has sent Viren away but its JAAL and YD constant taunting resort this much hatred in Viren's mind because JAAL instead of teaching him that you should do good to get in goodbooks of BS they instigated him at every step that see what you have done now Sid is more close to BS. There are ways to teach a child and JAAL ways were too worng made him hate rather than love his family and himself too.

I think I agree with Savara the upbringing of SOOD's has completely spoiled both childern's life. One never got the courage to stand up for what is right or wrong and other can stoop that low to harm other's life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....lamsmilee1014tamushivids08Shayafansimran728xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

Then i am your General !!! I am all In this war with you. This Guy IS JUST TOO MUCH.

Please god help us. 

I will gladly be your assistants. I want field work so that I can go and beat him up personally.

me too me too...

i was going 4 sleep but cudnt help postingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafantamushigmann2010Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.
Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it
Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.

Hey Milee sweetie how r u doing? Jaani hope that ur feeling much better now.

Anyways sweetie I know that it is a story of Nivi and how she fights this hurdle or any other hurdle in life but I'm just wishing that after knowing Viren's truth she should give him piece of her mind and should just leave that zoo and then I would like to C Viren struggling to get her back.

Hey Zarmeen, I am fine thank you and how are you doing? How is your hand?
OH Zarmeen you just took the words from my mouth, I think you didnot read my post on Friday, I did say the same that she needs to show him that attitude back. And I will be waiting eagerly to see him crawl on his knees for forgiveness.
Now I am not even bothered if he loves her or not , I just want to see his repentence because its really really a grave mistake to use an innocent girl who you know who will never hurt anyone in her dreams to use against anyone for his damn revenge.

Our Nivi will forgive him not because he is her husband but its in her nature but he needs to work really extra hard for right now it was only 20 smiles but after this trauma it will 5 times more 100 smiles to get back her in his life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....vids08Shayafansimran728tamushizarmeenoAlphabet26

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.
I completely agree with you sauji it's not Sid's fault in whatever happened with Viren. Unless until he did something that effected Viren he can't be blamed and for report card tempering he was also a young child like Viren to do anything like this. Think of this if he was that intelligent then he wouldn't have ended with Divya but would have married Nivi and make Viren bad but he couldn't do this. So I am sorry I think it's not Sid's fault in case of Viren.

Ya he was wrong with Nivi, Keshav and I hate him for these dreadful things but I like his genuine concern for Viren. I always wanted him MP because I never wanted Nivi to suffer another blow but I think it was for Nivi only as it is her story. But right now I can't blame Sid for all this. Though I am happy when Sid will get the blame he will learn what it is like when you are blamed for no mistake but this doesn't make Viren's mistake less or forgivable because in his janoon he punished Nivi who was not wrong for him.

If anyone is to be blamed in it are JAAL because may be BS has sent Viren away but its JAAL and YD constant taunting resort this much hatred in Viren's mind because JAAL instead of teaching him that you should do good to get in goodbooks of BS they instigated him at every step that see what you have done now Sid is more close to BS. There are ways to teach a child and JAAL ways were too worng made him hate rather than love his family and himself too.

I think I agree with Savara the upbringing of SOOD's has completely spoiled both childern's life. One never got the courage to stand up for what is right or wrong and other can stoop that low to harm other's life.

beautiful post Rach,Clap

As a parent myself, JAAL hold entire responsibility of Viren's childhood and it's experiences regardless of how dominating Dadaji is. As a parent, for my kids welfare I can go any length to ensure their welfare and groW*H and won't let anyone come in the way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am with you Resh, I just can't stand that guy anymore and today's episode too when Sid was talking to Divya, he was so goody goody. It's too much for me. I wish that he is the real culprit and I just want to justify my hatred. Can't tolerate him. 
Ketty for me he is the real culprit whether he is the MP or not still he is culprit. He promised Nivi that he will never cause her any pain but he was the cause of all her pains. He has not been honesst with any of his relations. Despite knowing the truth he still prefers to stay quiet. Even seeing Nivi getting insulted everyday by YD, CC and JW still he does not tell the truth. Now BS is all better still what excuse does he has now to maintain the silence regarding KS innocence. He might be all goody goody but keeping mum all the time for me is equally involved with CC, JW and YD in torturing Nivi so he is definitely not innocent for me.

Edited by zarmeeno - 24 January 2011 at 11:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....vids08Shayafansimran728lamstamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

CCBM through NivRen is really going to get me in some serious trouble. One of these days, I tell you!! I was thinking about today's episode while going to work and, what happens?? I get a freaking ticket?? Ouch Because I am always speeding but am equally good about being on a lookout for the cops but didn't see him today as I was lost deep in NivRen thoughts. Darn it!! Angry I was thinking about what exceptionally beautiful NivRen scenes we got in today's episode, but because of this MP track, how all of us are not able to enjoy it completely. Girls, today was huge, such a big step for Nivi! Unhappy I do believe still that he really loves her, really does but how is Nivi going to bring herself to forgive him eventually when everything comes out.
OH my Payal, becareful dear. Thank God you got only ticket, becareful while you are driving sweetie please. This is only fiction don't take it to your heart.
Please Payal becareful and drive safely, Don't think about CCBM while you are driving.
Actually I wrote before this happened to me too and from that day I stopped thinking about CCBM when I am driving. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even see the light turned RED and pressed on accelerator and Thank God the other way traffic did not hit me if not I would have had an accident for sure.
Please Payal becareful dear. 
Payal sweetie I know exactly where r u coming from coz the same thing happening to me coz u will not believe it I slept almost for 14 hrs and I only dreamt abt Nivren. Gosh what is happening to us but yaar there has to be a way where we can take these two out of our minds

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

good nite Simruuu and yes saw ur post on his shoes lolz. ur rite he does match everything with his outfit. But yaar for some reason he still manages to look soo damn hott lolz. I love anything that is Viren heheh.

ok bye sweety good nite and sweet dreams.

Hey this reminds me of something,  I am from Mauritius and today when I was returning from my University I was travelling buy bus and was looking outside when suddenly saw some one with a pair of Yellow and White shoes just like Viren wears,  and I just thought OMG how come Viren here,  when I lifted my head I saw it was someone else,  OF course no where near our Sweet Cute Viren

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.
Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it
Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.

Hey Milee sweetie how r u doing? Jaani hope that ur feeling much better now.

Anyways sweetie I know that it is a story of Nivi and how she fights this hurdle or any other hurdle in life but I'm just wishing that after knowing Viren's truth she should give him piece of her mind and should just leave that zoo and then I would like to C Viren struggling to get her back.

Hey Zarmeen, I am fine thank you and how are you doing? How is your hand?
OH Zarmeen you just took the words from my mouth, I think you didnot read my post on Friday, I did say the same that she needs to show him that attitude back. And I will be waiting eagerly to see him crawl on his knees for forgiveness.
Now I am not even bothered if he loves her or not , I just want to see his repentence because its really really a grave mistake to use an innocent girl who you know who will never hurt anyone in her dreams to use against anyone for his damn revenge.

Our Nivi will forgive him not because he is her husband but its in her nature but he needs to work really extra hard for right now it was only 20 smiles but after this trauma it will 5 times more 100 smiles to get back her in his life.

Sweetie I'm also much better. There is still lot of swelling but still much better.

Jaani I did read ur post but I always wanted that since I found out that Viren was behind the attack  coz for me there is no justification for the attack on Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index