Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 133)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

Then i am your General !!! I am all In this war with you. This Guy IS JUST TOO MUCH.

Please god help us. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sorry I am doing dissapearing act just like Mr.Viren Sood but kya karoon yaar I have so much work as I missed it from couple of weeks.
So I will break my thoughts and write in different posts.
First thought which came to my mind was what ever Viren is doing right now, lets not think good or bad is he in love with Nivi or not but what ever is he doing unknowingly or knowingly he is shaking up the whole foundation.
1.WE know something from his childhood will come in front of all of us viewers and Nivi and the whole family. Something so dreadful or not which is making him do all this.
2. Nivi-Sid realtions will come infront of others specially Divya. For Sid-Divya marriage to work that had to come forward but Nivi and Sid both are not doing it keeping in mind it will effect Divya but without the past coming out future is not stable. So this will definitely come infront of her I am taking her name specially because mostly all of the family knows about their past and are ignoring or using it or just keeping mum about it but Divya is the one who is ignorant about it and she needs to learn it pretty fast, until then their marriage won't go smoothly.
I will come back with some more thoughts, so comment on this what do you all think?

Oh another thing I always had this question from the beginning and specially after that picture perfect scene, Why don't the family have pictures of child Viren. They should have something before they sent him to boarding school right, why don't they have the pictures?
When he came back, why didn't anyone from the gang didn't remember him. I just remember in the Jagrata scene when YD says both brothers do the aarti, Nivi recognized him as JW's Son. So does she remember him from childhood. But then again they never talked much about their childhood the only other thing she said was in the same picture perfect scene that you never came back for holidays.

YOu know girls sometimes my head spins so much with these confusing questions, that is the reason I stopped predicting or dissecting rather I just watch the show every day at time instead of hitting my head and getting brain damage because of this Viren "Unpredictable" SoodLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaResh.....Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I see lot of comments bashing Sid and trying to put some of Viren's blame on him.

You all know me I don't care about Sid.But honestly, yes he did unforgivable mistake with Nivi and is getting his punishment in the of Divya.So far he has been shown as loving,caring and supportive of his family. Though his personal weaknesses are bad time management,jumping to conclusions, mainly unsupportive of Nivi in front of family whenever she needed him.

but I think we shouldn't try to bring one down to bring up other.

Viren is totally on the wrong path irrespective of what is the reason behind it. But he will definitely repent and nivren will stand united in the end. I just hope cts show all this convincingly.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaResh.....vids08Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

CCBM through NivRen is really going to get me in some serious trouble. One of these days, I tell you!! I was thinking about today's episode while going to work and, what happens?? I get a freaking ticket?? Ouch Because I am always speeding but am equally good about being on a lookout for the cops but didn't see him today as I was lost deep in NivRen thoughts. Darn it!! Angry I was thinking about what exceptionally beautiful NivRen scenes we got in today's episode, but because of this MP track, how all of us are not able to enjoy it completely. Girls, today was huge, such a big step for Nivi! Unhappy I do believe still that he really loves her, really does but how is Nivi going to bring herself to forgive him eventually when everything comes out.
OH my Payal, becareful dear. Thank God you got only ticket, becareful while you are driving sweetie please. This is only fiction don't take it to your heart.
Please Payal becareful and drive safely, Don't think about CCBM while you are driving.
Actually I wrote before this happened to me too and from that day I stopped thinking about CCBM when I am driving. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even see the light turned RED and pressed on accelerator and Thank God the other way traffic did not hit me if not I would have had an accident for sure.
Please Payal becareful dear. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....vids08zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh god I feel like crying right now. It is really sad to watch Nivi is getting her hopes up and finally finally she took that last step we wanted her to from such a long time, god I hated that damn sofa. But today instead of being happy I am sad. I really want to hate VIren and get angry at him but somehow I can't bring myself to do that. Mind and heart are at war again. Cry I hate this dilemma. Cry

Me too Ketty. I am so heartbroken for Nivi. ...I can't seem to like or dislike Viren. He has done so much good for her but at the same time so much damage. 

Viren knows himself how hard it is to be hurt by your own people. Why does not he hurt Sid directly? and Why do we not see this Viren's Behavior towards Other ppl. he has not done anything torturous to anyone else. Why Not Scare Sid n YD and BS in their own way. Go play with their phone calls. Maybe Sid Car on Fire..Make YD slip from stairs and be in pain..There are so many ways to attack them..why why Why only scare Nivi and make her go through hell for his revenge???

If because of his past ..he cannot love her completely or truly or whatever..fine. At least don't hurt her. Let her be alone and give her time to love you back...but why torture her and why scare her..to bring her closer to him?? 

and honestly speaking he is not running out of time. If he wants to take Badala with Sid and BS..he has long life time. They are not going anywhere.

Why force so much on Nivi and make her fall in love with him so aggressively..and push her towards him so much..so fast..and take revenge in this manner. 

If he loved her truly..then let her fall in love him at her own pace n when she is fully in..then go and take revenge in whatever way and form...and Then Too Nivi Would Have Stuck by Him. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....sahujavids08Shayafantamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Payal, Millie - you both scared me. Be careful girls. Drive safe.

And All of my fellow  nivrenians - be careful while driving.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

Then i am your General !!! I am all In this war with you. This Guy IS JUST TOO MUCH.

Please god help us. 

I will gladly be your assistants. I want field work so that I can go and beat him up personally.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by simran728

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

Please god help us. 

I will gladly be your assistants. I want field work so that I can go and beat him up personally.

at boldROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....ShayafanSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index