Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 131)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
navi...i was also saying ki report card is 1 of many...n i too used d expression "tip of iceberg"..
u missed my post????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
sneha dear...i've been telling since long back dat his counting is wrong...LOL
remember no.13?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

*sigh* did u see how he twitched in pain? i don't think nivi will get to see the wound, viren will wake up just when she is about to see it!

i am mad..so please excuse me..Sanju. Angry

But, Viren Sood's real is pain is yet to come Angry. and not only will he Twitch In Pain. He will Cry. And Cry and No one will be there to Help Him. His body and soul both will cry for help and Will Shiver Like Nivi was shaking during HM scene....Because When You use Innocent Soul like Nivi..God will punish no matter what Nivi or anyone else does. There is always justice in his world. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaResh.....ShayafantamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I agree Navz. If a child has a weakness or does not match others in any aspect, it is the parents that moulds the child. If they to are upset with the child for the same reasons like others then why call them parents. The child is bound to grow up with complexes.  Viren's DT scene reminded me of the movie - Taare Zameen Par.But here I blame JAAL more than BS. Agreed BS was the head of the family, but they always think Viren is dispensible. Why did they let him go? They wanted to send him at the wedding confrontation too.
You know Navz, if your parents are with you, you can take on the world, fight any battles, but if they are not with you, its very tough and painful journey. Thats my thoughts !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesahujaResh.....Shayafanmilee1014tamushizarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ resh : I'm 100% sure that bad report card was Sid's and YD tampered with it, because she has just lost Bhuvan, she could not have borne it if BS had sent Sid to boarding school, so she exchanged it !! Whether Sid knew about his bad report card, that remains to be seen, but after the report card thing got disclose, i just realized that Sid always feel uncomfortable when BS or YD puts Viren down, and praises him, guilty conscience ??

@ navz - I think Sid himself has tampered with the progress report to be in the good books of dadaji.To be honest I really want only Sid to be the culprit. I don't know why but I really hate Sid now.
Outwardly he acts as a gentleman but behind the mask I think he has achieved everything
by using  and degrading Viren. Oh God now I am thinking like Viren.Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

*sigh* did u see how he twitched in pain? i don't think nivi will get to see the wound, viren will wake up just when she is about to see it!

i am mad..so please excuse me..Sanju. Angry

But, Viren Sood's real is pain is yet to come Angry. and not only will he Twitch In Pain. He will Cry. And Cry and No one will be there to Help Him. His body and soul both will cry for help and Will Shiver Like Nivi was shaking during HM scene....Because When You use Innocent Soul like Nivi..God will punish no matter what Nivi or anyone else does. There is always justice in his world. 
simran don't say that, because before seeing anything like this i am going to cry!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushivids08Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Today when nivi told Viren about giving him  happiness. I thought somewhere Viren was
touched by what she said. (or was I imagining Confused),  But Its true that we can't enjoy the Nivren scenes now. How can we enjoy love when we feel there is no love?.Instead we are feeling bad on seeing how nivi is being used.

no in a way he was touched by those words....coz she promised him to think about his happiness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by xaviara

Nivi could never forget what Sid did because he hurt her family, had it been just her she would have forgiven him, but she could not continue her relationship with Sid after he stood by and watched her father being verbally and physically abused !!

In NivRen's case Viren has always loved, supported and took care of her family, and that was not pretend, even if his love for her is fake, which I have my doubts about still. So I can see Nivi forgiving him, but yes her trust will be shattered, but she has one thing which Viren doesn't, and that is emotional and mental strength, and she would be able to survive this too, and emerge stronger then ever, so she leaves or stays is her decision, but whether Viren loves her or not, he would not be able to survive without her.

I totally agree and we have to remember... 

"Jo mauf nahin kar sakta, wo kabhi bhi khud maafi ka tawaqqu na rake" Every human being in bound to make mistakes. The only thing is, do we learn from our mistakes or not? In this case, no one is the Sood house is ready to admit ANY KIND of mistakes. They just accept being wronged from BS to Sid. Viren wants revenge from family... 

I love that HE IS BREAKING THE PATTERN.... And he will learn from THIS MISTAKE and the lesson will be thought by Nivi.. 

Destiny have brought them together and destiney will keep them together :)

I agree 100%. Till now only Viren  is the only one in the Sood house who has bene shown to own up to his mistakes, like he he did when a client had to face a loss because of him, and even with his revengeful mind he made sure the client did not had to face a loss because of him !! Even while planning this trap or the stalking incidents, he made sure he completes his work ! why ? human deceny or because of Nivi's wish that she wants everyone to be proud of her Viren ? I have no doubts that after all this, Viren will own up to his mistakes and confess, and would even tell Nivi that she can leave him if she wants too, even though he know he won't be able to live without her !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeesahujasavera2007Resh.....Shayafansimran728milee1014lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index