Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 13)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

NO ONE IS TALKING TO MAHI!!!!
What do I have to do to get some attention here?
I guess I have to chill Chancal to get someone to talk to me!
Sheese.
Mahi who is not talking to yu sweets everyone is talking to you but jaan I was waiting for your another mindblowing theory you are very good at spinning other's head

Well I was posting and posting and no reply. Then Faiza left without warning and Navz di isn't here and all the other girls just disappeared! All I have is you, Suchi di and Anju di (who is threatening to leave) but no one was talking to me. And thank you for saying I am good at making peoples' heads spin. I like making heads spin! 

But my theory today is still as I said yesterday with Viren being Sid and Sid being Viren and old Viren taking Nivi away from new Viren when new Viren was old Sid. As for the whole face thing.. I think that they all fell from a cliff and that's why both their faces changed and Viren was easily able to take Sid's place as Sid.
Wow Mahi what a wonderful thought that's why Viren/Sid came back to revenge Sid/Viren and to win his Nivi backLOLWink
Hey Mahi jaan i am here now too, And jaan what a theoryLOL yep my head is spinning with ur wonderful theory. and Rachu sweety *looking at her with puppy eye* where is ur theory jaan i havnt read one in a while.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Mahi you are too good with your theories I love you and lams sweety which question you are talking about

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey jaanuus I am back to annoy the hell out of you guys lolz. LOL

Ok read Faiza's beautiful analysis , and faizuuu my jann i loved it so well written and i am so happy reading it, welldone sweets.

Ok who else has written analysis cause i only read faiza's so please i wanna read more so direct me peoples, im so annoying rite.

So how r we all sweetys??what we discussing about now???

Hey my beautiful intelligent shova read my new theory on page 4 or 5 and answer the question there and sweety Millie answer is wonderful on that page only
OMG i just posted asking for ur theory. u dunno how much ur theory means to me Rachu. *runs to read rachu's awsome theory*Big smile

ps- i lost my touch rachu i cant seem to do justice to ur theory but i will try to answer it lolz.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

NO ONE IS TALKING TO MAHI!!!!
What do I have to do to get some attention here?
I guess I have to chill Chancal to get someone to talk to me!
Sheese.
Mahi who is not talking to yu sweets everyone is talking to you but jaan I was waiting for your another mindblowing theory you are very good at spinning other's head

Well I was posting and posting and no reply. Then Faiza left without warning and Navz di isn't here and all the other girls just disappeared! All I have is you, Suchi di and Anju di (who is threatening to leave) but no one was talking to me. And thank you for saying I am good at making peoples' heads spin. I like making heads spin! 

But my theory today is still as I said yesterday with Viren being Sid and Sid being Viren and old Viren taking Nivi away from new Viren when new Viren was old Sid. As for the whole face thing.. I think that they all fell from a cliff and that's why both their faces changed and Viren was easily able to take Sid's place as Sid.
Wow Mahi what a wonderful thought that's why Viren/Sid came back to revenge Sid/Viren and to win his Nivi backLOLWink
Hey Mahi jaan i am here now too, And jaan what a theoryLOL yep my head is spinning with ur wonderful theory. and Rachu sweety *looking at her with puppy eye* where is ur theory jaan i havnt read one in a while.Big smile
Jaan today Chanchal's little precious lucky charm is in trouble what are your thoughts on that

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Mahi you are too good with your theories I love you and lams sweety which question you are talking about

Hehehe thanks di!! I love you too!

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

hey jaanuus I am back to annoy the hell out of you guys lolz. LOL

Ok read Faiza's beautiful analysis , and faizuuu my jann i loved it so well written and i am so happy reading it, welldone sweets.

Ok who else has written analysis cause i only read faiza's so please i wanna read more so direct me peoples, im so annoying rite.

So how r we all sweetys??what we discussing about now???

Hey Shova Hug how r u sweetie? so what's your take on today's episode. I am sure you must be already lost in those eyes. Wink

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@ Shova di...
hi di!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
I'm good. How are you??
And thank you for liking my introduction and my theory hehe

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
ROFLwhat a theory Rachu and what an answer milee.Clap I will just die if Nivren came to Australia OMG i will just grab viren and never let go lolz.
ok i have to say that along with falling with my sexy/hot Viren and his rocking attitude(i never thought i will love this bad boy atitude this much) i am also falling for Nandu Viren ka Bandu lolz. Have u notice that a day dosent go by without mentioning Nandu's name lolz. I think we all girls love our nandu alot. Big smile
Ok my cutie rachu jaanuu,my therory queen i will try to do an answer to ur question nowBig smile

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index