Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 129)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Nivi could never forget what Sid did because he hurt her family, had it been just her she would have forgiven him, but she could not continue her relationship with Sid after he stood by and watched her father being verbally and physically abused !!

In NivRen's case Viren has always loved, supported and took care of her family, and that was not pretend, even if his love for her is fake, which I have my doubts about still. So I can see Nivi forgiving him, but yes her trust will be shattered, but she has one thing which Viren doesn't, and that is emotional and mental strength, and she would be able to survive this too, and emerge stronger then ever, so she leaves or stays is her decision, but whether Viren loves her or not, he would not be able to survive without her.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamsmilee1014tamushivids08Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

How can a grandparent punish a child like this just for having a bad report card ?? Cry I remember I was in fourth grade, and I had gotten a very very bad report card, I got just passing marks in every subject, and my teachers called my parents because they wanted me to repeat the class again, and not promote me, I remember my parents told my teachers that there is nothing wrong with me repeating a class, and if they chose to do so, they would have no problems, but they also told them that either she repeats the class or gets promoted, she will excel next year, because we have believe and faith in her, so looking at my parents confidence in me, they promoted me, and even that bad report card my parents were still proud of me that that made me excel and be at the top in every grade after that !! U DON'T punish a child for getting bad grades !! CC had tears in her eyes ?? I feel like smacking her, because she has planned and played all sort of mind games, does so much Natak to get money, property, business and even to prove NIvi mad, yet how come she failed to do all of these things to prevent Viren for being punished ?? Only because she and JH wanted to remain in the good books of BS !! Angry Because it was JH who forCefully put Viren in car, not BS !! Angry

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, God knows what the poor child had to go through his entire life, it is no wonder he wanted to end his life !! Living with an inferiority complex is not a easy thing, its like slow poison, especially if the complex is given by family, it kills you slowly and painfully !!

Also it was not his wound that was hurting him, it was his mental pain !! I'm sure after the DT fiasco, all the unbearable  memories must be haunting his dreams in the form of nightmares.

True. It is a very stupid reason to sent a child to hostel. I too felt bad for Viren today.
Chanchal had tears in her eyes during that scene. I was surprised that she showed some soft feelings towards Viren.
 Viren said he remembers each and everything which happened on that day on which he was
sent to  hostel. So I think  something more also has happened on that day.
And also a thought has passed through my mind  that the report cards might have been manipulated and exchanged. Sid might have done that deliberately.  So that means Viren might have actually got good marks. LOL LOL.   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsvids08Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Payal jaan be careful honey.... Atleast drive safe.. Initially the problem was day dreaming about NivRen, now i have started imagining the scenes to come... about how they will take it further, how nivi will react, God its a night mare.

And the way Viren reacted when Dadaji said that sending him to hostel was a good decision and that has moulded the way Viren is today, i think he had to suffer a lot in hostel too....Cry and report card was just 1 example of comparison i guess. we will slowly get to see what he had to suffer.. 

And seriously after watching today's episode i dont think he has any mental illness, as in a beemari as such but has suffered during to comparisons or complex and then being sent to hostel seemed like the tip of the iceberg...

After a long time i have watched NivRen scenes more than once...

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 24 January 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

How can a grandparent punish a child like this just for having a bad report card ?? Cry I remember I was in fourth grade, and I had gotten a very very bad report card, I got just passing marks in every subject, and my teachers called my parents because they wanted me to repeat the class again, and not promote me, I remember my parents told my teachers that there is nothing wrong with me repeating a class, and if they chose to do so, they would have no problems, but they also told them that either she repeats the class or gets promoted, she will excel next year, because we have believe and faith in her, so looking at my parents confidence in me, they promoted me, and even that bad report card my parents were still proud of me that that made me excel and be at the top in every grade after that !! U DON'T punish a child for getting bad grades !! CC had tears in her eyes ?? I feel like smacking her, because she has planned and played all sort of mind games, does so much Natak to get money, property, business and even to prove NIvi mad, yet how come she failed to do all of these things to prevent Viren for being punished ?? Only because she and JH wanted to remain in the good books of BS !! Angry Because it was JH who forCefully put Viren in car, not BS !! Angry

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, God knows what the poor child had to go through his entire life, it is no wonder he wanted to end his life !! Living with an inferiority complex is not a easy thing, its like slow poison, especially if the complex is given by family, it kills you slowly and painfully !!

Also it was not his wound that was hurting him, it was his mental pain !! I'm sure after the DT fiasco, all the unbearable  memories must be haunting his dreams in the form of nightmares.

@ Navz: How goes yaar? Eagerly waiting for your edited scenes... 

Well looks like u and I feel bad for Viren (also for Nivi), but Viren is such a special character. Just love his expressions and I must say that todays episode was too good. Enjoyed it 100 % :)

And I agree with you... and we have to remember that apart from that he is forced to go to boarding school there is also the element involved that he can hace experienced a lot of stuffs in the boarding school... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeemilee1014tamushiShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi All
so again good episode. I am liking how story is moving , at least no more mp activities.

btw loved viren's white tee, he was looking handsome in it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

did u guys notice dat in my update, part2 n part3 starts with same sentence "upset viren reaches room" LOL

one thing i noticed is wen viren reaches room upset first time, nivi's words make him smile. 2nd time, wen he come upset, his focus changes completely fm d dinner convo to "wat happened to his sofa", which resulted fm nivi rearranging d room n he ends up getting a surprise.
is d CTs showing us dat now nivi is making him smile???????

Thx for the update Ashley... 

Well actually the only person who can make Viren cry or smile is Nivi... She has a special place in his life and heart & that will be proven with time :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafanmilee1014tamushizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

did u guys notice dat in my update, part2 n part3 starts with same sentence "upset viren reaches room" LOL

one thing i noticed is wen viren reaches room upset first time, nivi's words make him smile. 2nd time, wen he come upset, his focus changes completely fm d dinner convo to "wat happened to his sofa", which resulted fm nivi rearranging d room n he ends up getting a surprise.

Very good point Ashly. this is something to ponder on. I guess this is our clue to the next track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

And Ashly he counted the 19th smile LOL what abt the million smiles she gave on their HM ????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08tamushizarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index