Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 128)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.
Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it
Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.

Hey Milee sweetie how r u doing? Jaani hope that ur feeling much better now.

Anyways sweetie I know that it is a story of Nivi and how she fights this hurdle or any other hurdle in life but I'm just wishing that after knowing Viren's truth she should give him piece of her mind and should just leave that zoo and then I would like to C Viren struggling to get her back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
in todays SBS CCBM segment, it shows that everyone will be upset knowing viren's truth but all blame will go on Sid, that because of him, Viren did all this..... so everyone will know the truth this week then...isnt the story going too fast... does that mean that nivi will see virens wound tomm? how will she react when she knows the truth...

sonia

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hello girls.... :)
I loved today's episode.... :) Nivi's promise to take care of Viren's happiness... Viren's expression 'yes.. someone is there for me... to care for me...'... And the DT scene was so heart wrenching...
Viren's pain was so clear in his eyes that he still remembers every moment of that day....
fabulous acting by kinshuk..
And finally loved last scene... Wink the distance between them is reducing gradually..... LOL

Edited by prajee - 24 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

did u guys notice dat in my update, part2 n part3 starts with same sentence "upset viren reaches room" LOL

one thing i noticed is wen viren reaches room upset first time, nivi's words make him smile. 2nd time, wen he come upset, his focus changes completely fm d dinner convo to "wat happened to his sofa", which resulted fm nivi rearranging d room n he ends up getting a surprise.
is d CTs showing us dat now nivi is making him smile???????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeemilee1014vids08Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
My God Payal, a speeding ticket for CCBM. Be careful sweetheart!. I agree Payal . It was a huge milestone for Nivi. I hope Viren knows what he is doing !

Navz - I agree with you. One cannot punish a child for poor scores and seperate them. I don't know what kind of parenting that is ! But everybody in the SOOD house are cold aren't they except VD. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
payal dear...pls tc n dont think much of niv-ren.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
navi dear...so true...report card is not enuf...

nightmares + wound = viren's pain in sleep

maybe nivi'll hear him say something in sleep, including something abt sid, coz of his nightmares n she decides to confront sid....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Let me watch the episode and be back guys

Hey Milee waiting for everyones take on the episode.... Btw hope you have recovered completely hun....
Hey Sneha, long time no see. I am doing much better dear thanks for asking. I did not watch the episode yet but I am giving you heads up that I am not going to write any detailed analysis as before as I myself am hell confused with the outcome nowadays. But I have some thoughts I wanted to share over the weekend but could not come online I will write them in a bit.

Its nice to be back and I missed you all so very much *Hugs*

Yes hun did not get to chat with you for long now. You did not come online much due to your ill health and our time zones too differ. so by the time u r active, i am off Smile

Okay if not analysis waiting for your thoughts then...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index