Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 127)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.
Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it
Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010SofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Let me watch the episode and be back guys

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Milee waiting for everyones take on the episode.... Btw hope you have recovered completely hun....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
*sigh* did u see how he twitched in pain? i don't think nivi will get to see the wound, viren will wake up just when she is about to see it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hello Girls
Good morning/ Evening to everybody.
I saw the episode and liked it as the pace is good.
I felt bad for Viren at the DT and hated BS throughout. I think there is more of Viren's past to come.
Poor Nivi - she is taking initiatives now, God knows whats in store for her. But Viren was genuinely happy with the new sleeping arrangements.
I think Nivi will treat his wound. She won't suspect Viren.
I don't want Nivi to meet Sid outside the house alone.
I don't have any hope for DD, she never will be the enlightened one!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Milee waiting for everyones take on the episode.... Btw hope you have recovered completely hun....
Hey Sneha, long time no see. I am doing much better dear thanks for asking. I did not watch the episode yet but I am giving you heads up that I am not going to write any detailed analysis as before as I myself am hell confused with the outcome nowadays. But I have some thoughts I wanted to share over the weekend but could not come online I will write them in a bit.

Its nice to be back and I missed you all so very much *Hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafanzarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
How can a grandparent punish a child like this just for having a bad report card ?? Cry I remember I was in fourth grade, and I had gotten a very very bad report card, I got just passing marks in every subject, and my teachers called my parents because they wanted me to repeat the class again, and not promote me, I remember my parents told my teachers that there is nothing wrong with me repeating a class, and if they chose to do so, they would have no problems, but they also told them that either she repeats the class or gets promoted, she will excel next year, because we have believe and faith in her, so looking at my parents confidence in me, they promoted me, and even that bad report card my parents were still proud of me that that made me excel and be at the top in every grade after that !! U DON'T punish a child for getting bad grades !! CC had tears in her eyes ?? I feel like smacking her, because she has planned and played all sort of mind games, does so much Natak to get money, property, business and even to prove NIvi mad, yet how come she failed to do all of these things to prevent Viren for being punished ?? Only because she and JH wanted to remain in the good books of BS !! Angry Because it was JH who forCefully put Viren in car, not BS !! Angry

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, God knows what the poor child had to go through his entire life, it is no wonder he wanted to end his life !! Living with an inferiority complex is not a easy thing, its like slow poison, especially if the complex is given by family, it kills you slowly and painfully !!

Also it was not his wound that was hurting him, it was his mental pain !! I'm sure after the DT fiasco, all the unbearable  memories must be haunting his dreams in the form of nightmares.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafanmilee1014puvinigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
CCBM through NivRen is really going to get me in some serious trouble. One of these days, I tell you!! I was thinking about today's episode while going to work and, what happens?? I get a freaking ticket?? Ouch Because I am always speeding but am equally good about being on a lookout for the cops but didn't see him today as I was lost deep in NivRen thoughts. Darn it!! Angry I was thinking about what exceptionally beautiful NivRen scenes we got in today's episode, but because of this MP track, how all of us are not able to enjoy it completely. Girls, today was huge, such a big step for Nivi! Unhappy I do believe still that he really loves her, really does but how is Nivi going to bring herself to forgive him eventually when everything comes out.

Edited by Excruciating - 24 January 2011 at 10:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamsvids08Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index