Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 126)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by xaviara

Did any of you read the SBS post today ? CCBM was mentioned in highlights !! They said that this week in CCBM everyone will know Virens truth, but Siddarth will get the blame for Viren doing all this.

So lets just wait and watch because lot of our questions will be answered !!

I think its what we already know , dont you think. May be they will show more about his childhood and why he hates sid so much.

Anywayzz

I am bored honestly with all this bakwas.

Cause they are making every Niv...Ren Scene useless and pointless
I think Navz they will come to know Viren's mental illness and will blast in front of him on Sid to satiate his mental pain and will cure his problem. After this everyone will sympethise with Viren and get him to doctor and Nivi will become Viren's doctor Chanchal will get her payment and will ask forgiveness from all and will be forgiven. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hi girls Good Morning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing? I am really very sorry I could not come online this weekend as my husband wanted to spend time with me and he comes first right?

Suchi, sorry I did not read your short story too but I will do it today definitely.

And I have to say girls, even in your hatred you filled 125 pages oh my Gosh you really are fans of Jetspeed Viren sood.LOL I can't read all those pages as I will miss the action again so can anyone give me summary of what you filled in all those pages.
And how is the episode, did something good happen?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi Ketty and Suchi how r uguys doing. I'm fine sweetie and I'm glad u guys agree with me.

For me it should be Nivi and just Nivi who should decide the punishement for these guys. Well she has punished S. by marrying his brother and getting him married to DD but what abt Viren. I think once she finds the truth she should just leave Saood house and then just go away from there and then v'll c what Viren does to get her back and again it should not be easy ride for him.
If it is related to Viren's mental illness then Nivi will never leave him and he will get her easily but I really want him to repent and suffer for making Nivi suffer. Earlier I use to feel bad for him but not now because even Nivi suffered a lot if she had seen happy life then I wouldn't have minded Viren's action but he knew she had suffered after that also he put Nivi through sufferings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Oh Rach not that easy sweetie. I know if Viren has mental illness then you can't really hate him as it's illness, but why Nivi need to suffer all the time yaar, in this hindi serials is it compulsory for female lead to suffer all the time and always be on giving end? I know Viren gave her lots of happiness but those all memories are going to be ruined the day she will find out about his true intention. Apart from her brother Yash, she doesn't have any male in her life who deserves her care or love. Really hating this. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 24 January 2011 at 9:12am

nutsShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey Girls. Just watched the episode and loved the sofa-bed scene a lot and kept wondering it would have been better if we did not know Viren was the stalker. It was a very cute segment after 2-3 days of wierd expressions from Viren. But i still believe Viren does love Nivi.

When Nivi asks y he is angry and jerking off his jacket  he says jokingly that  he is angry on the people who are trying to seperate his wife from him. The inner meaning could be the agent due to whose mistake Sid might now know or doubt Viren.

Ashly said it rightly the angry expressions while leaving for office was not due to Nivi stopping him but he was still angry on the agent..

He was relived (since Nivi did not ask more ques abt his wound) but also seemed happy that she wants to do things for him now. the expressions were mixed when they hug.

I am really feeling bad for Nivi, she is initiating things now (which we were dying to watch) and now when she is doing that i feel like stopping her for sometime..Cry She was looking so innocent yaar. my heart cries for her..

I think either Viren will wake up before Nivi finds the wound and say that he is okay or may be Nivi will not realise where that the stalker got wounded in the struggle.

She seemed to call Sid to blast him, she looked angry and she did tell Viren that she wants to question Sid. She can not do that at home, so naturally she has to meet him some place outside...

The way it was potrayed today BS seemed to be the reason Viren was sent away and that Viren is jealous of Sid.... They better show something strong against Sid for Viren to hate him so much. Just because Sid was good at things doesnot mean Viren can hate him.. Pls CT's make justice to your story line..

All in all a good episode...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ok girls I saw the episode and this is my POV

a) Viren is the stalker ...and whether he loves Nivi or not that is still not clear to me

b) I know we asked that how come he did it to dadaji but now that its revealed that Dadaji sent him to Boarding because he got a bad report card ..compared to sid ..so basically he is angry at sid and at dadaji ..and I dont think JW and CC forced him to go but it was dadaji ...so basically he loves his parents and is angry at sid and dadaji ..
I dont think he knows anything about his parents till yet only that they would not accept Nivi as the bahu but why he still dosent know

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi Ketty and Suchi how r uguys doing. I'm fine sweetie and I'm glad u guys agree with me.

For me it should be Nivi and just Nivi who should decide the punishement for these guys. Well she has punished S. by marrying his brother and getting him married to DD but what abt Viren. I think once she finds the truth she should just leave Saood house and then just go away from there and then v'll c what Viren does to get her back and again it should not be easy ride for him.

Hi Zarmeen janu. how r u? Seriously infact i am already imagining Nivi packing her bags and leaving the jungle house and standing in her own feet. I dont want her to cry a lot when she learns about Viren. I want her to blast him off and just leave the house.. There is no point in staying there after knowing about Viren.. And i wanna see what and how can Viren win her back....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index