Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 125)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?
Hi Zarmeen How r u sweetie? True at the end of the day Nivi will be the one who will end up hurt. I really feel sad for her that she came such a long way and just started to feel love again, her heart is going to be broken again. Oh the worry on her face thinking VIren got hurt broke my heart, I really wanted to kill Viren at that time, I really feeling sorry for him, stupid person throwing is away his life and most beautiful person who cares and love him for some weird revenge. Why CTs are doing this to us. Everything we believed in is started to crumbled down. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Same here Zarmeen I am not feeling bad for Viren but for Nivi she trust 2 boys and both hurted her in one or other way and whatever reason they give in favor of this I can't forgive both of them. Now they are showing Sid as a wonderful brother and BIL and is going to help Nivi to cure Viren and later they will show Viren is repenting and is ok and become positive but who has beared the burnt in this Nivedita. I think she somehow knows that Viren is after this and wanted to know the reasons so she will go with Sid to get what are reasons for Viren doing all this.
Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Did any of you read the SBS post today ? CCBM was mentioned in highlights !! They said that this week in CCBM everyone will know Virens truth, but Siddarth will get the blame for Viren doing all this.

So lets just wait and watch because lot of our questions will be answered !!

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I agree zarmeen ..
today; I was watching Niv...ren scenes and my dots are back. He just enraged me further. Nivi poor thing is starting to have feelings for him and all he cares about is revenge with Sid.

I want Sid to suffer too honestly

and I want viren to suffer too but not at the cost of Nivi

I cannot see her hurt! :S

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Did any of you read the SBS post today ? CCBM was mentioned in highlights !! They said that this week in CCBM everyone will know Virens truth, but Siddarth will get the blame for Viren doing all this.

So lets just wait and watch because lot of our questions will be answered !!

I think its what we already know , dont you think. May be they will show more about his childhood and why he hates sid so much.

Anywayzz

I am bored honestly with all this bakwas.

Cause they are making every Niv...Ren Scene useless and pointless

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Btw I have lost all respect for BS tonight ! I'm taught to respect elders, but i seriously feel like strangling him !!! The entire family is such a looser Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsnirjuuvids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Hi Ketty and Suchi how r uguys doing. I'm fine sweetie and I'm glad u guys agree with me.

For me it should be Nivi and just Nivi who should decide the punishement for these guys. Well she has punished S. by marrying his brother and getting him married to DD but what abt Viren. I think once she finds the truth she should just leave Saood house and then just go away from there and then v'll c what Viren does to get her back and again it should not be easy ride for him.

Edited by zarmeeno - 24 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeenutslamsvids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index