Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 124)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by Goush

Y nivi called sid? Will she say everything to sid?

I don't think. Nivi's tone was serious. May be viren told something or she wants to question him about something like she said on friday epi.

If it was just for questioning, y shld she ask sid to come out... Y can't she question in house itself?
Do u think, nivi wii c the wound? Or will viren get up on time?
Preview is really confusing me...

Viren was not in a state to wake up if u see today epi he was really having bad pain and not answered nivi's questions. Even if she saw the wound she won't suspect him. May be viren would have told that someone hit etc like that and since nivi saw sid  she want to ask him - my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeVirMan_ArShiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
sonia dear...he do love her...its there in dat bed scene...

abt dat "come soon"scene...
he was worried abt d resort thing n cudnt wait to blast them..i think its natural...since he wants to hide it fm nivi, he cant show his anger in front of her...it'll make her doubt...so he acted there...
just imagine dat ur boss is scolding u... u cant take out ur anger on him/her...so u just listen or speak politely....n wen u get out, u take it out on some1 else...

abt dinner scene..
i think there's more than report card..its just d tip of d iceberg...

Edited by ashred12 - 24 January 2011 at 8:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ya ketty dear...me too waiting 4 d posts on dat scene...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ok dears...jumping out 4 sometime...may/maynot be back again...so
gud nite/gud evening dears...Hug

i guess i'll see u guys in new thread tmrw...tc...

vids08Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Y nivi called sid? Will she say everything to sid?

I don't think. Nivi's tone was serious. May be viren told something or she wants to question him about something like she said on friday epi.

If it was just for questioning, y shld she ask sid to come out... Y can't she question in house itself?

Viren was not in a state to wake up if u see today epi he was really having bad pain and not answered nivi's questions. Even if she saw the wound she won't suspect him. May be viren would have told that someone hit etc like that and since nivi saw sid  she want to ask him - my POV.

Hmmm... May b, viren have brought up any new proof to trap sid....

He seems to be seeing some bad dream... I think viren has shouted something in sleep... So she wanna ask sid, what really happened?
She want the meeting to be private...

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening Girls

Thank u so much Ashley for the live update.

Honestly today's episode I just felt sorry for Nivi aand nobody else not Viren, nor Cc or anybody else. That poor girl have started having feelings for Viren and is truly feeling for him, she felt guilty when Viren told her abt his wound that she is not able to take good care of him. Honestly sweeties no matter what i sthe truth tomorrow Nivi will be the one who will end up having the most pain coz she fell in with a guy who has repeatdly failed in supporting her and now she is falling for a guy who is using her to take revenge against his own brother. Even if Viren's feelings for Nivi r real and I know Nivi will somehow will forgive him one day coz at the end of the day he is her husband and we all know how these serials are as far as hubbys r concerned but I will  not be able to forgive him just like I was not able to forgive S. till now.. I still believe that he is better than S. but to plan an attcak on his own wife who is fully committed to him just to frame his own bro will there be any justification for that?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamsvids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think they will show Viren having some mental problem because school report thing can not be that big to torture Nivi like this. I mean it is BS who is actually responsible for all this because he sent Viren away for the less marks. I think this created really bad image or he might undergone some mental illness due to this. I think Chanchal is getting good slaps but admist of this why Nivi is suffering.

1. She blamed Keshav for wrong doings and given him the mental torture and now it will come that because Viren was blamed for something and beared the mental torture alone
  2. She accused Nirmala as mad and was labelling Nivi as mad so now it will come out Viren is suffering from mental illness which made him to this level to give pain to others.

I really feel bad for Nivi because of this she is the one who is suffering the most.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamsvids08Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... May b, viren have brought up any new proof to trap sid....

He seems to be seeing some bad dream... I think viren has shouted something in sleep... So she wanna ask sid, what really happened?
She want the meeting to be private...
[/QUOTE]

Agree. She called sid when sid is in office. So it is not early in the morning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index