Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 117)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@ sneha: the whol vm shall be posted on sunday, as sundays is the day kinshuk is free mostly. so i've let him know in a way to look out for it on sunday ;-)
m sure he's seen the promo of it and is probably blushing. hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello my janupies Rach, Anisha, Ketty, Ashly, Sanju, Vids, Payal Hug

Excited about today's episode? I am very enthu to know what next.. I really hope they start revealing pretty soon.. and this time i hope the highpoints turn out right and everything happens at jet speed. Atleast we will get to know if Virens loves Nivi for sure. Though we dont have any doubts abt it. I want this revealation for the other couple fans.....

Btw Sanju poora VM kabh tak banega... trailor ek dum zabardast thaLOL

Heeyyy sweety, very excited about this week looking forward to it a lot. and yeh i think we will find out if Viren actually loves Nivi x
Hey sneha how are you seriously I also want the complete revealiation not the one or two scenes and story ends there. I want every detail from the start to end how and why these things happened.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh now I understood Sanju just 3 min to go but Nivi will be shattered with this revealiation to know she was a instrument for fullfiling the hatred it's not good for her atleast.
kitni slow react krti hai ROFL
chalo atleast u got my point hehehe...
I am sure after this nivi would think 100x before trusting anyone...and it will be hard for viren to gain her trust back again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Sneha Hug How r u sweetie? Oh yes very excited to see what stupid explanation now Viren will give to his lovely wife for that damn blood stain on robe. I wish too that reveal everything at jetspeed sot we can move on. Don't want to be in limbo for long, I want to know whether I should hate Viren or still can love him. LOL

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
u guys think viren will get away with that bloodstain on the robe issue?

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

hi snehu dear.....Hug

Ashly janu get ready for another scene of shirtless Viren.... Looking at the precap i am sure we are in for a treat. I am already in my dreamland. Do u think Nivi will make him take off his shirt , but i hope she does it but cant expect boldness to this extent from Nivi but scene to banta hai boss.. Viren is not even wearing his jacket in anticipationLOL

All the best Ashly....Day Dreaming
Hieee Snehujaan!! Hug How are you, my sweets?? Good to see you online! I thought you were busy today and might not get to chat with you online. Yup you are so right about scene to banta hai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by ashred12

hi snehu dear.....Hug

Ashly janu get ready for another scene of shirtless Viren.... Looking at the precap i am sure we are in for a treat. I am already in my dreamland. Do u think Nivi will make him take off his shirt , but i hope she does it but cant expect boldness to this extent from Nivi but scene to banta hai boss.. Viren is not even wearing his jacket in anticipationLOL

All the best Ashly....Day Dreaming
Hieee Snehujaan!! Hug How are you, my sweets?? Good to see you online! I thought you were busy today and might not get to chat with you online. Yup you are so right about scene to banta hai. LOL
Hey Payal jaani how are you sweety omg I am excited and bit scared what they are gonna show this week but lets see what will be the outcome.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hello my janupies Rach, Anisha, Ketty, Ashly, Sanju, Vids, Payal Hug

Excited about today's episode? I am very enthu to know what next.. I really hope they start revealing pretty soon.. and this time i hope the highpoints turn out right and everything happens at jet speed. Atleast we will get to know if Virens loves Nivi for sure. Though we dont have any doubts abt it. I want this revealation for the other couple fans.....

Btw Sanju poora VM kabh tak banega... trailor ek dum zabardast thaLOL

Heeyyy sweety, very excited about this week looking forward to it a lot. and yeh i think we will find out if Viren actually loves Nivi x
Hey sneha how are you seriously I also want the complete revealiation not the one or two scenes and story ends there. I want every detail from the start to end how and why these things happened.

Very true Rachu especially the incidents. If Viren actually turns out to be the original stalker i want to see everything right from his expressions while doing so and how did he excute it without anybody's knowledge...

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index