Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 116)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sanjuuuuu...i think he's being careless so dat u can see him shirtless again n again...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hi snehu dear.....Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

That's what I am saying where Sid is wrong in all this it's family who is wrong so why will every one blame Sid. They should blame themselves because of their comparisons all this happened I know YD has a habbit to put blame on other but VD and BS should understand na anyway we are unnessarily speculating.
rachu bby wohi toh bol rhi hoon..they didn't say ki who blames sid, so i say it's viren who will blame sid, not the family.

@payal and Sneha: Hey guys =D

Edited by SanKi4eva - 24 January 2011 at 7:25am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sanjuuuuu...i think he's being careless so dat u can see him shirtless again n again...LOL
Actually he is careless therefore he is leaving the clues which shouldn't be left he is not overconfident but I think he played a game for the first time unlike chanchal who is master of games and he should have involved her and learn from her the tricks of not leaving any clues.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello my janupies Rach, Anisha, Ketty, Ashly, Sanju, Vids, Payal Hug

Excited about today's episode? I am very enthu to know what next.. I really hope they start revealing pretty soon.. and this time i hope the highpoints turn out right and everything happens at jet speed. Atleast we will get to know if Virens loves Nivi for sure. Though we dont have any doubts abt it. I want this revealation for the other couple fans.....

Btw Sanju poora VM kabh tak banega... trailor ek dum zabardast thaLOL

Heeyyy sweety, very excited about this week looking forward to it a lot. and yeh i think we will find out if Viren actually loves Nivi x

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

That's what I am saying where Sid is wrong in all this it's family who is wrong so why will every one blame Sid. They should blame themselves because of their comparisons all this happened I know YD has a habbit to put blame on other but VD and BS should understand na anyway we are unnessarily speculating.
rachu bby wohi toh bol rhi hoon..they didn't say ki who blames sid, so i say it's viren who will blame sid, not the family.

@payal and Sneha: Hey guys =D
Oh now I understood Sanju just 3 min to go but Nivi will be shattered with this revealiation to know she was a instrument for fullfiling the hatred it's not good for her atleast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

lol he is a smart guy ashley.
purey 2 saal se hum usse nag kar rahe the, me and sanhu we literally nagged him to go shirtless...toh ek interview he said ki he doesn't have that kinda body.
so just before entering CCBM he told us that he has started gyming LOL it was during the ITA red carpets.
lol..and now he has been exposing and exposing...he is trying to kill us...lol...he shall go shirtless until we ask him to stop but little he knows that we will never ask him to stop ROFL

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

hi snehu dear.....Hug

Ashly janu get ready for another scene of shirtless Viren.... Looking at the precap i am sure we are in for a treat. I am already in my dreamland. Do u think Nivi will make him take off his shirt , but i hope she does it but cant expect boldness to this extent from Nivi but scene to banta hai boss.. Viren is not even wearing his jacket in anticipationLOL

All the best Ashly....Day Dreaming

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index