Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 115)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi payal jaan...we r online together again....Hug

sanju dear...ready 4 another possible shirtless scene??? Wink

16 mins more...
omg yes, I hope he removes his shirt today too LOL
I'll surely die, coz I was told to wait and watch wht's gnna happen next and it seemed promising! *Sanju's eyes widen with excitement* ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

rachu bby m not sayign sid is to be blamed, but in viren's mind sid is the reason why he is underestimated.
trust me if someone nags me and keeps comparing me with that person, i will be angry and i will start blaming that person for it. it's like psht why do u hv to be good in everything and etc...
even sometimes when i am being compared to my sister that she did this while she was ur age i'd be like well deal with it , i am not her LOL
but still that jealoousy remains there...i may or ma not say it but i am jealous of her LOL
and this viren we r talking about who has to face rejection each time dat too for no reason.
I am sure this comparison began from their childhood. Sid has been the laadla, while viren was avoided!

and honey i don't think its the family who blames sid, but viren who blames sid for all this!
@bold- i luv it dear....dats d spirit...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
rachu....i meant ki d way we think he's being dumb/stupid/overconfident....

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

omg true dat, when she will find out that it was him who attacked her that night. i feel the suspection starts tonight as she will see the bloodstain on the robe *bites nails*
Looks like viren is not so cunning after all...
I know Sanju, Viren is leaving clue behind everywhere for Nivi, Sid, CC. May be he is doing this intentionally or may be he is simply being dumb (I highly doubt this).
I think he is just being dumb, like rlly..when he knew his wound is deep and it would bleed couldn't he buy himself a bandaid? if it was a cut it's understandable but a nail went through his back, it will be deep ofcourse. sigh how can he be so careless?

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True Sanju VD will be heart broken but the things you mentioned are not Sid's fault its YD and BS who should be blamed the most YD because she is evil and BS because he is ideal and he failed to maintain love between brothers if at all something happened in childhood and most of all JAAL should be blamed for this due to their evilness Viren was pushed to that extent but to blame Sid something strong should be there not just any childhood mistake he hided and family blasted Viren because at that age it was family's responsibility to correct he mistake not Sid's
rachu bby m not sayign sid is to be blamed, but in viren's mind sid is the reason why he is underestimated.
trust me if someone nags me and keeps comparing me with that person, i will be angry and i will start blaming that person for it. it's like psht why do u hv to be good in everything and etc...
even sometimes when i am being compared to my sister that she did this while she was ur age i'd be like well deal with it , i am not her LOL
but still that jealoousy remains there...i may or ma not say it but i am jealous of her LOL
and this viren we r talking about who has to face rejection each time dat too for no reason.
I am sure this comparison began from their childhood. Sid has been the laadla, while viren was avoided!

and honey i don't think its the family who blames sid, but viren who blames sid for all this!
That's what I am saying where Sid is wrong in all this it's family who is wrong so why will every one blame Sid. They should blame themselves because of their comparisons all this happened I know YD has a habbit to put blame on other but VD and BS should understand na anyway we are unnessarily speculating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
sanju jaan...keep ready ur oxygen tanks, drool cleaners, etc etc....
LOL

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning/Good Evening Girls!! Ketty, Sanju, Rachu. Anisha, Ashly! How are you doing my jaanupies?? Hug Anisha, this is Payal. I don't believe we have chatted either. Ashujaan waiting for your live updates as usual. Smile Thanks dear, always!! Hug
So, I read the update about what's in store for us this week! And, don't know what to make out of it. So confusing! Confused I guess we will have to take each episode one at a time and just wait to see what happens! The only consolation here is that at least they are not dragging this like over a month! 
That would seriously be very bad. ShockedAt least this is moving forward at a fast pace..

Hi Payal, good morning (i think ,here it would be good afternoon lol) nice to meet you. Yes your right we probably haven't chatted. Hope your good. Smile x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hello my janupies Rach, Anisha, Ketty, Ashly, Sanju, Vids, Payal HugHugHugHugHug

Excited about today's episode? I am very enthu to know what next.. I really hope they start revealing pretty soon.. and this time i hope the highpoints turn out right and everything happens at jet speed. Atleast we will get to know if Virens loves Nivi for sure. Though we dont have any doubts abt it. I want this revealation for the other couple fans.....

Btw Sanju poora VM kabh tak banega... trailor ek dum zabardast thaLOL

gmann2010Scintillatingashred12KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index