Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 113)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ashley whatever maybe but it will be an interesting week....
Sanju you are avoiding meCryCry didn't replied my hi too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am happy that Viren will not be hidden for long now his everything will be out in front of us and even Nivi and family and after that we and the family will decide what kind of treatment Viren deserves. I really don't want any stupidest reason for Viren to do all this.
dnt wrry rachu it will not be a stupid reason as we have seen the way viren is being underestimated everytime and questions being raised on his capability again and again...and how sid is being given the importance all the time...etc etc...Sid has always been behind all this.
dadi: that's sid's seat ur siting on
Dada sahib: don't do anything without asking sid.
it's on VD dats always supporting his decisions i wonder how she will react when she'll know about viren's hatred for sid

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
rachu upar padho, i am not avodiing u darling...i never avoid u...=D

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
More than VD I am worried about Nivi, how will she react now that she trust him blindly? Oh god don't want Nivi's walls up again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by Anisha_91

ashley whatever maybe but it will be an interesting week....

I agree it will be a very interesting week indeed. and oh yeh LOVING your signature its super sexy x
yup and the interesting week starts from today =D
hehe thank u =D

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Good Morning/Good Evening Girls!! Ketty, Sanju, Rachu. Anisha, Ashly! How are you doing my jaanupies?? Hug Anisha, this is Payal. I don't believe we have chatted either. Ashujaan waiting for your live updates as usual. Smile Thanks dear, always!! Hug
So, I read the update about what's in store for us this week! And, don't know what to make out of it. So confusing! Confused I guess we will have to take each episode one at a time and just wait to see what happens! The only consolation here is that at least they are not dragging this like over a month! 
That would seriously be very bad. ShockedAt least this is moving forward at a fast pace..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
dats true sanju, ketty n anisha...we r going to get a great week ahead...

hi anisha....welcome to niv-ren world....i'm ashly...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am happy that Viren will not be hidden for long now his everything will be out in front of us and even Nivi and family and after that we and the family will decide what kind of treatment Viren deserves. I really don't want any stupidest reason for Viren to do all this.
dnt wrry rachu it will not be a stupid reason as we have seen the way viren is being underestimated everytime and questions being raised on his capability again and again...and how sid is being given the importance all the time...etc etc...Sid has always been behind all this.
dadi: that's sid's seat ur siting on
Dada sahib: don't do anything without asking sid.
it's on VD dats always supporting his decisions i wonder how she will react when she'll know about viren's hatred for sid
True Sanju VD will be heart broken but the things you mentioned are not Sid's fault its YD and BS who should be blamed the most YD because she is evil and BS because he is ideal and he failed to maintain love between brothers if at all something happened in childhood and most of all JAAL should be blamed for this due to their evilness Viren was pushed to that extent but to blame Sid something strong should be there not just any childhood mistake he hided and family blasted Viren because at that age it was family's responsibility to correct he mistake not Sid's

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index