Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 11)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

NO ONE IS TALKING TO MAHI!!!!
What do I have to do to get some attention here?
I guess I have to chill Chancal to get someone to talk to me!
Sheese.
Mahi who is not talking to yu sweets everyone is talking to you but jaan I was waiting for your another mindblowing theory you are very good at spinning other's head

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Mahi!!

yaar I do not think he is being sloppy he is doing it on purpose!!!

Suchi di... soocho, Viren would want Nivi to find everything out if he really isn't the stalker but why would he leave clues for Sid? Why wouldn't he make sure to pay the travel agent before or make sure to tell the travel agent to not come to the office? I understand him signaling towards Nivi so she knows things and questions him and what not.. but why leave a vulnerable side for Sid to attack? I mean Sid wouldn't attack back (hopefully) but why is he leaving behind clues for others? The CTs aren't playing their cards right!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOWWWWWWWWW

How did Sidharth's Signature get on the papers..

HERE WE GO PEEPS

remember when he went to ask MONEY? the 10 lakh check. And sidharth signed it right away!

He could have kept that check ( the torn pieces) and forged it
?

No Suchi, he left the torn pieces at Sid's desk itself... It is quite possible that he got some other paper that had his signature... We have to see all these FBs.

If you read my post to reply to Suchi di, I said the same thing.
Maybe Sid is sort of behind it or Viren just forged everything.
Regardless, Viren is getting sort of sloppy now.
I mean how can he just leave blood stains here and there
and leave a bloody robe and leave clues for Sid.
My Viren isn't that stupid!
The CTs need to be wise!

Mahi he is not being sloppy..It is intentional.. As he wants Nivi to question him..He also said today "agar tum soch rahi ho ki mein jaan booj ke kar raha hun to haan mein jaan booj ke yeh kar raha hun." I know he was saying for the bath robe but I think it again has double meaning..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
acha yaaro I am going to go for a little while brb later !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

NO ONE IS TALKING TO MAHI!!!!
What do I have to do to get some attention here?
I guess I have to chill Chancal to get someone to talk to me!
Sheese.
Mahi who is not talking to yu sweets everyone is talking to you but jaan I was waiting for your another mindblowing theory you are very good at spinning other's head

Well I was posting and posting and no reply. Then Faiza left without warning and Navz di isn't here and all the other girls just disappeared! All I have is you, Suchi di and Anju di (who is threatening to leave) but no one was talking to me. And thank you for saying I am good at making peoples' heads spin. I like making heads spin! 

But my theory today is still as I said yesterday with Viren being Sid and Sid being Viren and old Viren taking Nivi away from new Viren when new Viren was old Sid. As for the whole face thing.. I think that they all fell from a cliff and that's why both their faces changed and Viren was easily able to take Sid's place as Sid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

acha yaaro I am going to go for a little while brb later !!

Thanks, Suchi... for replying to my post...I am also going to log off.. See you all later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Mahi Viren is playing smartly he know Sid can't play the game he send agent to him and Sid had made the payment by signing the check but when Sid will try to justify himself Agent will refuse to support Sid and check will become proof against Sid only. Sid doesn't have sharp brain he can't think so easily.

Viren can be only defeated by Nivedita as Nivi has very smart brain it's just covered by her goodness but we know she is very good in decieving Viren and has quick presence of mind but when she will open her mind then she will see what Viren is doing. That's why I have feel Nivedita will be the firstone to know it is Viren behind it. Viren like Chanchal has studied every mind and working according to that so he can easily decieve Chanchal too without letting her know his real intentions. But till now he hasn't read Nivi's mind completely she can think more fastly than even Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Faizu awesome analysis sweetie. I am loving your positive dose and bad a$$ attitude of Viren as long as it is targeted towards those three wicked witches and spineless Sid. I loved today's episode and you are right we can't see any dislike for Nivi in Viren's behavior, all his dialogues have double meanings now a days, and you did a good job interpreting them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index