Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 108)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hey my janupies. How r u . Sorry could not go through the posts so no idea what we are discussing. Have a bit busy morning today so can not stay for long. had logged in to check for any SBS/SBB updates and found one. But thoda misquoted hai. I saw the segment now and it says " CCBM mein Viren ke such ko jankar sabhi pareshan ho jayenge , lekin sara ilzam siddharth ke oopar lagaya jayega ki usike wajah se Viren ne yeh sabh kiya.... ""

So as per the report it seems Viren's truth will be revealed in front of whole family but family will blame Siddharth... or they  will believe Viren when he says sid is the MP. 

So am confused does Viren think Sid is the MP and hence plotting against him or he is taking revenge and the family will sympathise with him coz of genuine hatred towards Sid.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08simran728sihuNivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Hi Sneha

Good morning..

I am too confused to guess. Is he just plotting or he is proving Sid to be the stalker!

It very quiet here, so just randomly checking to see the posts:) I'm watching old Kinha segments and voting of course.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ok so SBS mentions everyone will know viren's truth but sid will get blamed, can read more on this thread:

wow sounds interesting naa??especially the sid getting blamming part. But i am a bit  worried that now simpathy will be on sid. I wonder how much of Viren's truth will get revealed to us. we are still unsure to what led viren do all this to sid and i am pretty sure that this childhood mystery will be dragged on further and not be revealed of yet.
Honestly Shova jaani as I excited I'm a for this week but I'm also scared so lets c what is in store  for us.
yeh sweety im scared too for the same reason. yep we just have to wait and see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey my janupies. How r u . Sorry could not go through the posts so no idea what we are discussing. Have a bit busy morning today so can not stay for long. had logged in to check for any SBS/SBB updates and found one. But thoda misquoted hai. I saw the segment now and it says " CCBM mein Viren ke such ko jankar sabhi pareshan ho jayenge , lekin sara ilzam siddharth ke oopar lagaya jayega ki usike wajah se Viren ne yeh sabh kiya.... ""

So as per the report it seems Viren's truth will be revealed in front of whole family but family will blame Siddharth... or they  will believe Viren when he says sid is the MP. 

So am confused does Viren think Sid is the MP and hence plotting against him or he is taking revenge and the family will sympathise with him coz of genuine hatred towards Sid.
hey sneha sweety thanks for the correction jaan. i my self havnt seen the segment but thanks soo much for writing up the exact dialogue.
wow so we will get the truth from Viren's side. I wonder how much of it is truth though. OMG so sid will be blamed. this tracks soo damn interesting, exciting andmaking me worried at the same time. having such mixed emotions.

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

NivRenDeewaniShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
good morning girls how are you sweetytpies wow so many pages to catch but just read Viren truth will outbut Sid get the blame but why?? it is something bothering I mean why Sid be blamed if Viren's truth is out. If it is childhood incident then elders including BS should get the blame as Sid was also child so he was bound to do mistakes. I am trying to find the logic or it is they will blame Sid sympethetically because Viren is mad or Sid must have done so evil to be get blamed or Sood house is madhouse to always blame wrong person

Don't get me wrong I am npt supporting Sid he should taste his medicine but after knowing everything also he is blamed is wrong. This will show this family doesn't contain what you called trust they all believe in proofs. In 2 allegations Viren put not a single person thought no Sid can't do such things even not VD. Nivedita is better than all that she atleast for once thought Sid can't do these things. YD who always believed JW can't do this didn't bothered to say Sid can't do this. Sometime feel sorry for Sid that he support such family not what Viren is doing but what YD, jaal and VD will do to believe wrong accusation on a person who married Divya for them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewani

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i am watching old CID episodes on sony...n guess whom i saw????

our Nandu the Bandu...LOL
as a random hospital attender...

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
rachu dear...calm down....lets wait 4 d epi...
coz nowadays we can neither believe articles nor d segments...
remember d kc segment wer they said dd is jealous of niv-ren romance while actually they wer seperate scenes...?

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index