Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 107)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I was just reading the article where is mentioned Viren will turn psychotic and these lines clearly showw he loves Nivi a lot, 

"This track will provide for lot of intriguing moments which will raise questions like 'Why is Viren doing the disappearing act', 'What exactly is his past', 'What kind of love does he have for Nivi, and will he stand by her for life'… All I would tell my fans is that I am excited to see the groW*H that my character has got. There will be loads of unexpected turns wherein Viren will love Nivi by exceeding all limits. You can experience the most unexpected, and all this happens for love", adds Kinshuk.

So we have to believe that its true that Viren loves Nivi a lot, If they show the contrary then we will never trust the CT in future and its sure they will lose their viewers in future,  They have to keep Nivren as a jodi here, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoVirMan_ArShi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
did u guys see my requests. i mean about his shoes in the morning track pant??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
good night girls. see you tomorrow. aashvee did not come online and milee did not come online much this weekend.

maybe we will see them tomorrow. bye tc. good luck for tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
good nite Simruuu and yes saw ur post on his shoes lolz. ur rite he does match everything with his outfit. But yaar for some reason he still manages to look soo damn hott lolz. I love anything that is Viren heheh.

ok bye sweety good nite and sweet dreams.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I was just reading the article where is mentioned Viren will turn psychotic and these lines clearly showw he loves Nivi a lot, 

"This track will provide for lot of intriguing moments which will raise questions like 'Why is Viren doing the disappearing act', 'What exactly is his past', 'What kind of love does he have for Nivi, and will he stand by her for life'' All I would tell my fans is that I am excited to see the groW*H that my character has got. There will be loads of unexpected turns wherein Viren will love Nivi by exceeding all limits. You can experience the most unexpected, and all this happens for love", adds Kinshuk.

So we have to believe that its true that Viren loves Nivi a lot, If they show the contrary then we will never trust the CT in future and its sure they will lose their viewers in future,  They have to keep Nivren as a jodi here, 
well saidClap. All this is just for the love of nivi and the CTs know that they have to keep Nivren as their Jodi and see Kinshuk says all this is happening for love so we better belive in this rite. I am just really excited about this future track  but its all going really confusing at the same time. oh well i guess we just have to wait and watch for more clues to come.

sihu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
ok so SBS mentions everyone will know viren's truth but sid will get blamed, can read more on this thread:

wow sounds interesting naa??especially the sid getting blamming part. But i am a bit  worried that now simpathy will be on sid. I wonder how much of Viren's truth will get revealed to us. we are still unsure to what led viren do all this to sid and i am pretty sure that this childhood mystery will be dragged on further and not be revealed of yet.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 24 January 2011 at 3:40am

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ok so SBS mentions everyone will know viren's truth but sid will get blamed, can read more on this thread:

wow sounds interesting naa??especially the sid getting blamming part. But i am a bit  worried that now simpathy will be on sid. I wonder how much of Viren's truth will get revealed to us. we are still unsure to what led viren do all this to sid and i am pretty sure that this childhood mystery will be dragged on further and not be revealed of yet.
Honestly Shova jaani as I excited I'm a for this week but I'm also scared so lets c what is in store  for us.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

did u guys see my requests. i mean about his shoes in the morning track pant??

Yeah, thats funny. Somewhere he had Yellow shoes too !Wink He looked cool in the blazer in HM scene!Embarrassed

Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index