Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 106)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.
agree ketty, i first want the big MP drama to get solved then Yash can come into the story. Poor nivi cant handle all this at once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? Wink  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 24 January 2011 at 12:25am

NivRenDeewanisimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Shova, this was my old posts. you can comment. I think Ketty has read it. 

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? Evil Smile Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! Embarrassed I wonder what happened??

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? Wink  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer. LOL
yep simran ur such a angel u made us all laugh Thanks sweetyHug.

and yep agree with ketty u dont need to ask us two. lolz ketty u know me well so u can answer on my behalf.Big smile

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Yea me too. This is the only Soap I watch (since last 10 yrs ) and see what it has done to me

1. Made be believe in BOOTH NATH Stories. i get scared at nights now. Wink

2. Earlier I thought BATMANS does not exists but seeing Sid I know they do Shocked

3. I thought Nandu the Bandu was good friend...but now he has alternate motives Embarrassed

4. After seeing DD's face..I told my husband Monsters are Harmless ..they are useless LOL

5. I never thought Monkey and Cunning Fox will ever be a couple. But they are in JAAL Clap

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack Dead

7. That Storeroom were So Sexy...Now I take my hubby to Attic and make him scare me  Ouch

8. Motor Cycle washing would be so much fun and sexxxy at the same time. now we wash car together Wink

9. That Romance can be done in Kitchen too..instead of House House..we can play Fire Fire Smile

10. and last I am going to ask my hubby to Fast for me on KC instead of me fasting for him.  Big smile

LMAO Simi you are killing me. I just can't stop laughing. Asking your hubby to scare you in attic omg MP made you lost it totally. LOL
OMG i missed this fantastic post ROFL seriously simran u have lost it jaan. so u want ur hubby to be MP and scare u in attic , thats soo funny.ROFLROFL
seriously this post will make anyone die with laughter, thanks simran

well.. i know all my points r funny...thanks for liking my posts....it means a lot when i make ppl laugh n read my thoughts... make me feel wanted... i try not to trouble my hubby...

but sometimes he becomes my Experimental Factor from CCBM scenes.

but i liked this point a lot.

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get a Heart Attack Dead

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Shova, this was my old posts. you can comment. I think Ketty has read it. 

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? Evil Smile Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! Embarrassed I wonder what happened??

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 

wow thanks simran i missed this one too lolz. well said jaanClap and i totally agree.. lolz loved ur tusnami ideaBig smileLOL

diyaloveskinny

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

oh in date scene he was wearing red. i mean he is not the heroine ..That everything needs to be Matching Matching. ..Since he wore Red t-shirt ..he was wearing red shoes too. 

by they way..I always watch for Man Shoes. It says a lot about how well they keep themselves. 

ROFL eriously simran OMG this is soo funny. But true he does match things

so what does Viren's shoes tell about him simran?? wating to hear ur expert comment on this.

well it does a say a lot. Dont get me wrong. i love his Jackets and t-shirt and jeans and even vest (if he has one Wink)...and all his night dresses..abt shoes will say some other day. 

DID YOU NOTICE HE WAS WEARING MATCHING SHOES WITH NIGHT DRESS WHEN HE STOPPED NIVI ..in the morning..when he said "mere..raaste see"

Please see this scene. He is wearing Grey and Black shoes to match his outfit,

and was Like OMG OMG OMG...who does that?? Only GOVINDA did that. way back then. Now, no one does that.

I think Viren Needs to Hire me as his Fashion Deisgner...I will make him look even HOTTEERRR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

well.. i know all my points r funny...thanks for liking my posts....it means a lot when i make ppl laugh n read my thoughts... make me feel wanted... i try not to trouble my hubby...

but sometimes he becomes my Experimental Factor from CCBM scenes.

but i liked this point a lot.

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get a Heart Attack Dead

aww so sweet, ur always wanted here simran, seriously sweety i know u cheered up alot of girls here with ur post.
and ur hubby as an experimental factor from CCBM LOL lolz

I like that point too. and i like the point about DD and the monster lolz.

actually i loved all ur points.

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index