Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 105)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728


Yea dear mine too. But what to do?? I did not want to any chances with them sleeping on the same bed...so I had to think of Bunk Bed. Wink

and Because Viren is SOOO SEXXXYYY Tongue we have to get a nice SEXXYY BED too right?? Big smile what better place than contempary store like Ikea??? and colors are always good there.

See Viren likes to wear Red, Yellow, Purple shoes!! OMG..seriously he needs to stop doing that. I get very annoyed by this choice in shoes. I mean who wear such Hideous Colors??? 

Me too, I was thinking the same when I saw him wearing Purple shoes, I never noticed his shoes before and after that now I see every time what color shoes he is wearing. LOL Oh god I never gave attention to man shoes before. LOL

oh in date scene he was wearing red. i mean he is not the heroine ..That everything needs to be Matching Matching. ..Since he wore Red t-shirt ..he was wearing red shoes too. 

by they way..I always watch for Man Shoes. It says a lot about how well they keep themselves. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Yea me too. This is the only Soap I watch (since last 10 yrs ) and see what it has done to me

1. Made be believe in BOOTH NATH Stories. i get scared at nights now. Wink

2. Earlier I thought BATMANS does not exists but seeing Sid I know they do Shocked

3. I thought Nandu the Bandu was good friend...but now he has alternate motives Embarrassed

4. After seeing DD's face..I told my husband Monsters are Harmless ..they are useless LOL

5. I never thought Monkey and Cunning Fox will ever be a couple. But they are in JAAL Clap

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack Dead

7. That Storeroom were So Sexy...Now I take my hubby to Attic and make him scare me  Ouch

8. Motor Cycle washing would be so much fun and sexxxy at the same time. now we wash car together Wink

9. That Romance can be done in Kitchen too..instead of House House..we can play Fire Fire Smile

10. and last I am going to ask my hubby to Fast for me on KC instead of me fasting for him.  Big smile

LMAO Simi you are killing me. I just can't stop laughing. Asking your hubby to scare you in attic omg MP made you lost it totally. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728


Yea dear mine too. But what to do?? I did not want to any chances with them sleeping on the same bed...so I had to think of Bunk Bed. Wink

and Because Viren is SOOO SEXXXYYY Tongue we have to get a nice SEXXYY BED too right?? Big smile what better place than contempary store like Ikea??? and colors are always good there.

See Viren likes to wear Red, Yellow, Purple shoes!! OMG..seriously he needs to stop doing that. I get very annoyed by this choice in shoes. I mean who wear such Hideous Colors??? 

Me too, I was thinking the same when I saw him wearing Purple shoes, I never noticed his shoes before and after that now I see every time what color shoes he is wearing. LOL Oh god I never gave attention to man shoes before. LOL
lolz viren has his own uniqe style of dressing. LOL ketty see what viren has done to u??
 
ok we better get serious again lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728


oh in date scene he was wearing red. i mean he is not the heroine ..That everything needs to be Matching Matching. ..Since he wore Red t-shirt ..he was wearing red shoes too. 

by they way..I always watch for Man Shoes. It says a lot about how well they keep themselves. 
 
ROFL eriously simran OMG this is soo funny. But true he does match things
 
 
so what does Viren's shoes tell about him simran?? wating to hear ur expert comment on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

Yea me too. This is the only Soap I watch (since last 10 yrs ) and see what it has done to me

1. Made be believe in BOOTH NATH Stories. i get scared at nights now. Wink

2. Earlier I thought BATMANS does not exists but seeing Sid I know they do Shocked

3. I thought Nandu the Bandu was good friend...but now he has alternate motives Embarrassed

4. After seeing DD's face..I told my husband Monsters are Harmless ..they are useless LOL

5. I never thought Monkey and Cunning Fox will ever be a couple. But they are in JAAL Clap

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack Dead

7. That Storeroom were So Sexy...Now I take my hubby to Attic and make him scare me  Ouch

8. Motor Cycle washing would be so much fun and sexxxy at the same time. now we wash car together Wink

9. That Romance can be done in Kitchen too..instead of House House..we can play Fire Fire Smile

10. and last I am going to ask my hubby to Fast for me on KC instead of me fasting for him.  Big smile

LMAO Simi you are killing me. I just can't stop laughing. Asking your hubby to scare you in attic omg MP made you lost it totally. LOL
OMG i missed this fantastic post ROFL seriously simran u have lost it jaan. so u want ur hubby to be MP and scare u in attic , thats soo funny.ROFLROFL
seriously this post will make anyone die with laughter, thanks simran

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728


LMAO. Since, I said earlier we are on every Ride that Nivren is on...we can even on this BOOTH ride. They will Get More characters for free. CT - we are ready to be your extra Booths w/ Main one Viren in the lead...

Or They can put options in front of the house like CAR WASH place does.

Option 1: Ride on YD - you will die of her looks n no turning power. and will not be able to eat

Option 2: Ride on CC - You are guaranteed to come back out ..of the house in very short time

Option 3: Ride on BS - Sorry temporarily out of Order

Option 4: Ride on Sid - Srry Currently Stuck on 4 Floor (constipated look) - pl choose other option.

Option 5: Ride on DD - Get on w/ ur own risk. This Ride is for toddlers who don't want jerks

Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers

Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free if You Ride in Viren..so separate ride available
 

ROFL I think Simi you are on very strong Viren caffeine today.

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.
agree ketty, i first want the big MP drama to get solved then Yash can come into the story. Poor nivi cant handle all this at once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? Wink  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer. LOL


Edited by gmann2010 - 24 January 2011 at 12:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index