Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 103)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.

Is Viren the only Savior Left on earth?? KS needs Viren to prove innocence, Nivi needs Viren as a body guard..and Now Yash?? He too needs Viren ..??  this is too much

Ok, since he is too sweet. I think Viren can be his brother !

Maybe even give him a bike..since Viren seems to be having BIKE DEALERSHIP.
he always has a new bike ..now and again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I have a suggestion for CTs 
They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

ROFL ROFL ROFL Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one.
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007NivRenDeewanidiyaloveskinny

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

Clap......love the new name.... really well said....I havent watched Indian SOAPS in 7 yrs and CCBM is the first show to have hooked me after this long time.... especially for Nivi and Viren....

CT's change the story like the wind....sometimes they blow from the west n soemtimes from the east....Confused

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... LOL

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!Big smile

Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
ROFLSimran can i ask what drug u r on today jaan?? OMG ur post are soo damn funny ROFLROFL Nandu in the same bedroom as his Viren bhaiya too good jaan, but then the stry wont be about a girl and guy love story but it will go in the dostana way naa??ROFLROFL

gmann2010diyaloveskinny

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.

Is Viren the only Savior Left on earth?? KS needs Viren to prove innocence, Nivi needs Viren as a body guard..and Now Yash?? He too needs Viren ..??  this is too much

Ok, since he is too sweet. I think Viren can be his brother !

Maybe even give him a bike..since Viren seems to be having BIKE DEALERSHIP.
he always has a new bike ..now and again.

I understand what you mean.....See if we are all feeling as if Viren is the only person who can make things right...an you imagine what nivi is feeling....she is completely in love and her trust for him is unconditional....I know Viren manipulated her but nobody cna make anybody trust if the person itself wants to.....so for Nivi everything is from the heart...pure and true.... I wonder will she ever be able to look at Viren after all this mess is cleared and feel the same things as she does now?? or will 

Yes...i wonder whats up with the new bike...it is rentals I guess.....u can rent only 1 a scene.... personally i loved the re and the black one!!

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

CT will not cut their money making TRAIL or GOLDEN HEN

and NIVREN IS THEIR GOLDEN HEN..

They are now thinking how to make more Hens...Maybe even BATMANS..so now they will make Sid as MP..who is BATMAN in real life and only comes out to harass Nivi and once he sees her crying goes back to his Cove !! (BATMAN lives on Nivi's tears..until he gets some blood) LMAO ROFL

Haha. Please CT will never break Nivren ..bcos they are their Money Making Machine !
Simran jaan please stop sweety i cant even breath, am laughing soo hard, sid and batman sweety r u sure?? I mean sid can hardly move and looks constipated half the time so i doubt he will be batman ahahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
ROFLSimran can i ask what drug u r on today jaan?? OMG ur post are soo damn funny ROFLROFL Nandu in the same bedroom as his Viren bhaiya too good jaan, but then the stry wont be about a girl and guy love story but it will go in the dostana way naa??ROFLROFL[/QUOTE]

My drug is...(lost in thoughts) ..actually same as RS has give to CTs. See they are Freebies you know.

Oh Dear !! I have already made their Sleeping Arrangements too as new Roommates. ROFL

See what can happen is we will take out the Bed they have right now Cry
Then we will go IKEA (or any store in that village of Shimla) and buy a BUNK BED Shocked

Then bed colors will be 
Lower Bed for Nandu with RED Bedsheet
Upper Bed for Viren with Yellow Bedsheet

Then we will give HOT CHOCOLATE to Viren in this Attitude Cup with a note 
Note will say (please share everything from today with a new the Attitude) 

Nandu - we will give the Same Chips Viren was eating that day. 

Then since it is a bunk bed they can pass each other everything from food to guitar !! 

Life set Ho Gayi. 

gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one.
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLOMG simruu and kety way too good man. totally agree we are gonna be the booth fansROFLROFL
I love the title suggestions.

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index