Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 101)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... LOL

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniVirMan_ArShiScintillating

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I was just watching the scene again when they show Viren as the Stalker talking in the Bathroom,  Viren says that " Woh chilla chilla ke bolegi ke tum kitne bare KM ho aur phir MEIN tamasha dekhunga,  He had an emphasis on this word MEIN, is it that in some previous incident Sidharth inspite of knowing the truth kept quiet and let Viren get accused and now Viren is taking revenge for it, Because the way he said "Tab mein Tamasha dekhunga" shows that something had definitely happened, 
i agree i also think something had happened b4 and 4 that Viren hates sid 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewaniScintillatingdiyaloveskinny

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by vids08

My thoughts on Viren not being the MP

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.
5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

hi all... hope this was true..but guys..i think its high time we accept that viren is the stalker... he did all this so that nivi doesnot suspect him..he wants nivi to trust him blindly...just imagine..if we all didnt expect viren to be the stalker after all these things... how can nivi imagine... i think at this point instead of still debating that he is not the stalker, we should start focusing on his reason of doing it... his self thoughts were never shown before..but now they are being shown... so lets move on...he will definelty get back our support once we know the truth...and he wont let nivi go from his life like this...

sonia

Sonia - I totally agree with what you said.... If we are not ready to accept Viren is the stalker.,....what will Nivi think or will she in s state to think?? So then what will happen to the Nivren story that the  CT's have so painfully and sweetly created....they cannot change the foundation of Nivi and Viren's love story as it is their trump card... The CT's should have the strongest story line and something really scary in Viren's past that we and mostly Nivi can relate to and empathize with him... and not hate or feel any disgust towards Viren as she does with SID... 

hence the reason for all of you to find reasons for Mr. Viren SOOD so that he can atleast come out with flying colours with Nivi...something small from all his twisted fans!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingGita97

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
CT will not cut their money making TRAIL or GOLDEN HEN

and NIVREN IS THEIR GOLDEN HEN..

They are now thinking how to make more Hens...Maybe even BATMANS..so now they will make Sid as MP..who is BATMAN in real life and only comes out to harass Nivi and once he sees her crying goes back to his Cove !! (BATMAN lives on Nivi's tears..until he gets some blood) LMAO ROFL

Haha. Please CT will never break Nivren ..bcos they are their Money Making Machine !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007mittusinghNivRenDeewaniScintillatingVirMan_ArShi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I think that this Yash is going to get into some trouble...Do you thin then Viren will help him?? I think so or Yash will find something out about Viren as to where he disappears to?? 

I just hope CT's dont show Viren in soem bad places or he is not into gambling and drinking and all....

Yes u r right I dont want that they show Viren in some bad place or with someone else I mean another girl,  I will not be able to accept that,  I only want Nivren to be there,  they are the best jodi,  Please CT never seperate Nivren,

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by Excruciating

Shova - Read Mythri's post on page-94.LOL

Hi Siham! How are you? I think a lot of folks are doubting VD mainly because of that choti ma thing in Bidaai. Ya, you just never know that is very much possible, if that's how RS shows usually are but I really wish they wouldn't go that route.

Hi Shanthi - How are you dear?

Hi Payal, I'm fine. Having a great time catching up on all the post overnight. How are you?Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by vids08

My thoughts on Viren not being the MP

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.
5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

hi all... hope this was true..but guys..i think its high time we accept that viren is the stalker... he did all this so that nivi doesnot suspect him..he wants nivi to trust him blindly...just imagine..if we all didnt expect viren to be the stalker after all these things... how can nivi imagine... i think at this point instead of still debating that he is not the stalker, we should start focusing on his reason of doing it... his self thoughts were never shown before..but now they are being shown... so lets move on...he will definelty get back our support once we know the truth...and he wont let nivi go from his life like this...

sonia

Sonia - I totally agree with what you said.... If we are not ready to accept Viren is the stalker.,....what will Nivi think or will she in s state to think?? So then what will happen to the Nivren story that the  CT's have so painfully and sweetly created....they cannot change the foundation of Nivi and Viren's love story as it is their trump card... The CT's should have the strongest story line and something really scary in Viren's past that we and mostly Nivi can relate to and empathize with him... and not hate or feel any disgust towards Viren as she does with SID... 

hence the reason for all of you to find reasons for Mr. Viren SOOD so that he can atleast come out with flying colours with Nivi...something small from all his twisted fans!!
i agree mittu...but then i also think that the reason might not be that big... for nivi to empathise or forgive viren so easily...remember the story is abt nivi..how she comes out to be a stronger, confident and independent person in these circumstances... though i want her to leave sood mansion...to start fresh...i doubt that would happen... nivi is shown as a very homely girl... and she respects marriage..and by leaving viren..would she like to create differences bet divya and sid again... if sid is proved right..and nivi leaves...wont it end up like sid can still make her a part of his life... so i dont think she might leave the house... but u dont know what cvs may do

sonia 

mittusinghsimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index