Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 100)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by Excruciating

Shova - Read Mythri's post on page-94.LOL

Hi Siham! How are you? I think a lot of folks are doubting VD mainly because of that choti ma thing in Bidaai. Ya, you just never know that is very much possible, if that's how RS shows usually are but I really wish they wouldn't go that route.

Hi Shanthi - How are you dear?

Hey Payal - I know I compared VIREN To the delicious Dark chocolate but what he is a Chocolate mousse...with mocha spirals on the top..and dark because it is not the same like the usual chocolate... It is a little different and the most sinful thing that I would want as I am on a strict diet but can resist thinking about it or tasting it Wink
My oh my now dark chocolate mousee????LOLseriously mythri i love u to bits for this, yep Viren is everything u have compared him to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728VirMan_ArShiScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG...I have a Migraine thinking about MP but I cannot Stop..

and I loved the post earlier about how there could be many MPs.

I think we should rename the JUNGLE SOOD HOUSE -->  BOOTH RAI SOOD HOUSE..everyone is a BOOTH N PSYCHO in there and Nivi and us need to run for our lives. Even if it means falling in Shimla ki Khaai mein..Run People Run...Hahahahaha

I am laughing like crazy..How Funny CT are and what they done to us !

mittusinghNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Shova - how are you doing?

I am glad that you liked my version of Viren and my post.... it is so hard right now as we are on a find balance between to love or to hate this character.... we all were too much in love and then one earthquake and we all hated him....

But I am one of those people who will love him even he is dark....as Viren has introduced me to my dark side.... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Shova - how are you doing?

I am glad that you liked my version of Viren and my post.... it is so hard right now as we are on a find balance between to love or to hate this character.... we all were too much in love and then one earthquake and we all hated him....

But I am one of those people who will love him even he is dark....as Viren has introduced me to my dark side.... :)

@ bold - HAHAHA.. Thats because he has not Held Your Mouth with his Hand in the Store Room..Ohh lallaa

Run babe Run. His dark is too Addictive. ..Like it gives me a high that even Caffeine Shot cannot !!

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 11:02pm

mittusinghNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

OMG OMG OMG...I have a Migraine thinking about MP but I cannot Stop..

and I loved the post earlier about how there could be many MPs.

I think we should rename the JUNGLE SOOD HOUSE -->  BOOTH RAI SOOD HOUSE..everyone is a BOOTH N PSYCHO in there and Nivi and us need to run for our lives. Even if it means falling in Shimla ki Khaai mein..Run People Run...Hahahahaha

I am laughing like crazy..How Funny CT are and what they done to us !

Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... LOL

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

I was just watching the scene again when they show Viren as the Stalker talking in the Bathroom,  Viren says that " Woh chilla chilla ke bolegi ke tum kitne bare KM ho aur phir MEIN tamasha dekhunga,  He had an emphasis on this word MEIN, is it that in some previous incident Sidharth inspite of knowing the truth kept quiet and let Viren get accused and now Viren is taking revenge for it, Because the way he said "Tab mein Tamasha dekhunga" shows that something had definitely happened, 

simran728sihuashred12_Namita_

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Originally posted by vids08

My thoughts on Viren not being the MP

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.
5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

hi all... hope this was true..but guys..i think its high time we accept that viren is the stalker... he did all this so that nivi doesnot suspect him..he wants nivi to trust him blindly...just imagine..if we all didnt expect viren to be the stalker after all these things... how can nivi imagine... i think at this point instead of still debating that he is not the stalker, we should start focusing on his reason of doing it... his self thoughts were never shown before..but now they are being shown... so lets move on...he will definelty get back our support once we know the truth...and he wont let nivi go from his life like this...

sonia

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
One was trying to scare the hell out of her
One was trying to prove her Mad
One was trying to really hurt her
One was just jealous and did stuff in rage

What do you guys think??

[/QUOTE]

All I can think is 

How Much Can ONE Take??? 

Run Nivi Run. and Never Look Back. Otherwise you will see all SOOD ghosts. 

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsihuNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index