Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mittusingh

Zarmeen - u r tooo sweet....I was just kidding girlie... no sorry and no thank you in friendship!! 😛

Thanks yaar u r the best
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Simi wonderful song completely suits Viren's condition I am waiting for your points today.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, I am very late, huh?

I left on page no. 54 it's almost at the end of the thread :( I don't think I will be able to read all the posts. will try as many as possible.
I just read the song written by simran, very nice. suits Viren very well at the moment ( I am guessing he loves Nivi genuinely)
Btw Simran, I am Anjali.

I wateched today's epi. not bad. but lot of confusions still....
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Simi wonderful song completely suits Viren's condition I am waiting for your points today.

😃  aww I am so Happy you liked it. ..Actually I posted the song on page 141..and then the link on 142 since i wanted everyone to hear..only then you can feel if you hear him sing it...hehehehe....I am stuck on these 2 lines ..Its almost like I can feel Viren saying it

DID you See My New Signature?? Wow right?? From MP..I am gone to Cant Stop Loving You ! YAY

I only wanna make it good 
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Don't deny me 
This pain I'm going through 
Please forgive me 
If I need ya like I do 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

😃  aww I am so Happy you liked it. ..Actually I posted the song on page 141..and then the link on 142 since i wanted everyone to hear..only then you can feel if you hear him sing it...hehehehe....I am stuck on these 2 lines ..Its almost like I can feel Viren saying it

DID you See My New Signature?? Wow right?? From MP..I am gone to Cant Stop Loving You ! YAY

I only wanna make it good 
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Don't deny me 
This pain I'm going through 
Please forgive me 
If I need ya like I do 

This whole family is out to do mistakes I myself heard the Highpoints of CCBM and is really angry for the elders why don't they take blame for their mistakes first they keep blaming Viren and now they will blame Sid because of him Viren did this and this week everyone will know Viren did all this. They will not learn from their mistake I hope Sid doesn't follow Viren's path as next revenge plan Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everybodyyy!!!

Postive Vibes!!!
Awwww, I'm Super Happy Today!!!
But Navs Diiiiiii, Please Don't Go. This Is Just The Start Of SUCH A Beautifu Love Story Of NivRen, We Have Came SO Far And Watch Them Struggle To Come Till Hear, And Now The Actual Essence Of Their Bond Will Start, And We Together Have To See Them Make It Till The End!!! Pleaseeeeee Navs Diii, Pleasee Don't Go!!! 🤗

Ok, So what I learnt from today's BEAUTIFUL episode was, that Viren, even though he has NO ONE, but TODAY, he realised that now the "No" one, has changed. It's transformed from "No" one, to "Some" one. That someone being Nivi. That when he needed her the most, she was there. To extinguish his fire of hatred and anger by her cooling gaze and speech. When Viren had no one, and was so alone, Nivi became that someone, and gave him shelter into her companionship. Today was all about how PURE a married bond is, that its about being there when the other one needs you, and that its not about a one way relationship, it takes 2 hearts to love, and 2 hearts to make sure that love is safe, strong and a shelter for both of the hearts. It was just SO mesmirising ...

So now, my thoughts and feelings ...

Mother and daughter schooling ... (HOPELESS!)
That women has ZERO basic manners. How RUDE is it to just COME into your daughter's in laws whenever you feel like it, and not just THAT, but DRAGGING you daughter into the corner of the room, and GOSSIPING about a member of the house? SERIOUSLY, HAS NO ON TAUGHT HL BASIC MORALS? And SHE'S schooling DD??
And HL, Don't you even DARE talk about our VIREN, atleast he's not a COWARD like YOU, and backbites about people!! SHAMELESS, I SWEAR! When Viren will come to know, that you SLAPPED Nivi, I CANNOT wait to see what he does to you, so YOU HL, BETTER KEEP YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT!!!
And HL, WHY YOU HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOUR DAUGHTER FOR?? Go on, SAY IT!! If you LOVE your daughter SOO much, then why don't you tell about Sid and Nivi??? YOU ABSOLOUTE COWARD!!
Seriously, its like mother like daughter. One day, the mother comes to see the daughter, then next day, the daughter goes to see the mum!
What are we playing??? HERA PERI???
And Sid, DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN YOUR WIFE AND SAAS??

NivRen - For You, I'll Leave The World And What It Has For Me ...
So Nivi hasn't heard Viren play the flute in DAYS (Yhh, ME TOO!!), So she sees the flute in the wardrobe, and with such an excited smile on her face, in hope that Viren will play it, hands it over to him.
Our Mr.Busybee is texting on his phone(EEEEP, I HAVE THAT PHONE TOO!!) (HMMM, PLOTTING FOR THE NEXT STEP??), suddenly feels a feather like, soft touch of 5 gentle fingers on his shoulder, and he face, from worry and tension breaks into a sweet, warm and effervescent smile, and all his worries are gone!
He turns, and smiles seeing Nivi's bright lit face, and as she hands over the flute to him, even without the use of speech, he understands through the speech of eyes and the language of love, that Nivi wants him to play the flute. He rejects her call, saying NOWAY, I'm faaaar to happy to play the flute today. Instead, he wants to celebrate the happiness he got from seeing all allegations being removed of Nivi. That just shows that Viren loves to celebrate EVERY happiness he recieves in relation to Nivi, because that happiness is like no other happiness he has EVER got. And Viren LOVES to prove people wrong, that see, everyones heads bowed in shame in front of you! (MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!)
And straight away, Nivi says no. Thats the only difference between both Nivi and Viren. That Viren loves his success, whereas Nivi feels the other persons defeat. She's not even bothered about what anyone has to say about her, because the ONLY opinion that matters is Viren's, and no one else's. Nivi has a COMPLETELY different reason as to why she wants to celebrate, and that is because today, she won a losing battle with the help of her companion, Viren. And Viren, hearing that, realises that there's WAY more to life. That life is made by the smallest yet most meaningful things, rather than the big and meaningless ones, and its then, that he reminded of the contrast betwwen Viren's complexity, and Nivi's simplicity, and how each one neautralises the other one. Nivi goes onto continue praising Viren, saying that I'm so glad to have someone lik you, since the day I've met, you've always helped in some form or another, and today, I, Nivedita Viren Sood, wishes to do something for MY husband, Viren Sood.
Viren, in love with this illusion, questions her in his husky voice, and what is that you wish to do? So Nivi, slightly blushing, but ever so happy, replies back JUST like how Viren would, which is, that you'll discover later on. Viren is just loving this every moment, and wished to kiss her and tease her a little more, and Nivi knowing that gazed STRAIGHT down, only to realise that the STUPID phone starts ringing. And its not just any phone call, its THE phone call the Viren DID NOT want AT ALL. Looking at Nivi, he smiles, indicating "I've gotta take this, sorry ..."
Going 2 steps forwards, he recieves the phone call, only to get frustrated and annoyed, as he begins yelling at the dude over the phone, and says, "WHY? I TOLD YOU THAT ... " and then, realising that Nivi's there, he calms down, and says fine, I'm coming. He only calmed down so that Nivi wouldn't get worried again, since thats the last thing he wants after seeing her SO happy and over the moon! And also, it would have just been better to discuss office stuff in the office, and leave personal matters at home.
Nivi asks, what happened? Viren screamed, so something unexpected MUST have happened. Viren brushes it off saying, yeah, I just gotta go office for somethin urgent. He leaves his flute in front of his photo, and gets his wallet and is just about to go, when Nivi, says please come back quickly. Viren, who had his thinking face on, began thinking that if I say no, to go, then Nivi will surely tell me to go, which will make her less worried, since she knows that I have gone, and she sent me, but it could also mean that Viren was thinking that maybe the work isn't SO urgent anyway and so I could always go later. Smiling, he turns to Nivi, he truly means what he says next, that for you, I could run to the office and back, again and again, as Nivi blushes and looks down, smiling shyly. Viren (Oh SO romantically) continues, Haii, but this kambakht (NO ENGLISH WORD CAN MATCH THE WORD KAMBAKHT!) heart just doesn't want to leave you and go. Office and work can go to hell, I'm staying here with you. And SOON as he said that, Nivi's eyebrowns raised, like OH REALLY MR VIREN SOOD? I DO NOT THINK SO, GET TO THE OFFICE NOW!! Viren one last time tries again, go on, stop me, please. Nivi, seeing how much of a BABY Viren is, pushes him to go.
Viren would be used to this, since this happened to him when he had to go hostel, but then, it was out of his will to go, as he was forced to, by his family, who pushed and kicked him out of the house. Nivi however, is just an exeption. The way she so sweetly, with a suttle gaze pleads Viren, leaves him with NO choice, BUT TO GO!

Nivi - Bleeding Love.
Bidding him a pushy farewell, Nivi smiles as she sees her husband go, and is lost in his sweet, fun and cute memories, as she picks up his clothes one by one. (GOSH, HE'S SO CARELESS!) As she picks the bathrobe up, she holds it from the centre, and that prevents her from seeing the upper body bit. She slowly places the bathrobe on her arm, and strokes its softness, worn by Viren. Kya baat hain, pati gaya bhi nahi, aur yaad sataane lag gayi??? She then puts them in the laundary basket, and leaves, to go to her next job.

SidYa - USELESS.
Apart from one bit. Sid thinks that Viren is doubting him, only because right now. he's in the middle of his investigation. So Sid's saying that he doesn't mind being "framed"? Hmmmm, looks like Sid doesn't know his brother too well. Viren's taking revenge of YOU for something YOU did to VIREN Sid ...
Poor you.

Viren's Anger - I Hate Irresponsibilities!!
So Viren's SCREAMING at the tavel agent dude. Viren told him not to come to the office, NEVERMIND meeting Sid. So he said "Hum apna business kahi aur bhi ley kar jaa saktey hain". What business? Wasn;t the travel agent just supposed to plan the HM thing, so what business is Viren talking about, in association with that travel agency? And, Viren isn't careless enough not to sign a check, unless he did it on purpose, to make Sid pay for that HM package, then putting the whole thing on Sid and saying that Sid planned our HM, and look at the place Sid takes us, it was SO dangerous, etc, blaming the whole thing on Sid. But Sid, Nivi, VD and nearly everyone knows that the whole HM thing was Viren's idea. So why did Viren not sign the check for? So the resort didn't even get payed. Here, Viren says that payment? What payment? For such a CRAP resort, that we had to escape and runaway from it! But why is Viren saying that? Wasn't he the one who planned the WHOLE HM thing, and booked all the tickets to THAT resort? So why does he sound so tacken aback? And the only bad thing that happened in the HM was that Nivi incident, nothing else, and even that was Viren's idea, so why is he saying that? So Viren also got pissed off that the travel agent dude came without asking him, and therefore also meeting Sid. The other reception guy dude and Viren have some"thing" between them. What? Its something to do with the money, but ... what? So why is Viren annoyed that Sid did the payment? Or he is gonna use this for his next step? Hmmm, intresting Viren, I'M LOVING THIS!!

NivRen - In A Husband And Wife, There's NO Room For Hide And Seek!
So Viren, MEGA PISSED OFF, storms into his room, and slams his "poor" jacket onto the bed. "Kis ka gusah nikal rahe ho apni bichaari jacket par?" And that healing voice soothes Viren's anger, extinguishing every spark and flame of fury, into a serene smile. That voice is like a mockingbird singing to him. He replies, "All of those, who are attempting to take me away from you!"
Nivi, like a RIGHT WIFE, in order to make Viren happy again, says "You Viren, IF THAT JACKETS DIRTY, THE LAUNRY BASKET IS THERE TO PUT THESE KIND OF DIRTY CLOTHES IN. ITS NOT A STATUE IN MADAME TUSSADES FOR YOU TO STARE AT!!" And Viren, OH WOOOOOW!! Was anticipating for this day, when he gets to hear his wife scolding him. A scold so sweet. And here goes his romantic SRK acting (BUT OH A MILLION TIMES BETTER!!), what if I go mad in this?? And touches his heart and closes his eyes, only to realise that Nivi's already arrived at the laudry basket. He opens his eyes, and runs to do his duty of putting his laundry in the basket.
AND HERE, Mr. Chaalaak Careless realises that HIS BATHROBE IS STAINED. WITH BLOOD. WITH HIS BLOOD. WITH VIREN SOOD'S BLOOD!!! NOW WHAT??? So he turns to see how far Nivi is from him, and pretending to shove in his jacket, he tries to shove in his bathrobe. Which, EVIDENTLY, fails! Nivi knows that men don't shove in their laundry, they DUMP it, so whats Viren doing, shoving it? She asks, and Viren turns and sits on the table, positioning his leg so that the robe cannot be seen. Viren, TRYING to look natural, clearly isn't, and he gets caught out, CATCH 22!!

And there, the bloods there! Viren is jus expression - less, and confused on how to act. Nivi, meanwhile, her eyes FILL with worry and tears STRAIGHT AWAY and a 1000 and 1 questions fill her again, the MAIN one being how Viren never told her. One really absurd thing I found was, Viren was wearing a WHITE top, and NO blood came on it? No, VIREN DID NOT SHOW IT TO THE DOCTOR, YOU LIER!! So then, ho did it stop bleeding all of a sudden? Unless he bandaged it himself, which is HIGHLY unlikely. Viren here is feeling 2 things at once, shock yet love towards Nivi, that she actually cares, but scared and rather confused, maybe even guilty, for lying to her and not knowing what excuse to make. So he says I went to that doctor, but that wasn't convincing! And a small scratch cannot bleed SO much. Yet in the end, he convinces her saying that he never told her because he already saw her so worried, and this would just add to it. But the one thing she was so hurt to see was why Viren never told her. Nivi feels as a burden sometimes on Viren, because he does SO much for her, and if she gets hurt, then he takes it at heart, but when Viren gets hurt, noone see's it. When she said that, Viren actually had a lump in his throat, since he was so emtional then, that in my whole life, NOON cared about me, but you're the FIRST person who gives a damn about me. And here, Nivi promises Viren, that its now upto HER, an she will take care of Viren's every happiness ... which leads tooooo ...
The hug. Nivi hugs him, this time first, because she is now truly worried about him, and she wants to do somthing for him. He hugs her back, letting a BIG sigh of relief out, that someway or the other the situation was handled, and that Nivi isn't worried, but moreover, that someone is this goddamn world gives a damn about Viren. And finally, he plots, again ... but he loves her!!!!!

Sood Supper - Sid Will Always Be Sid, And Viren, Will ALWAYS Be Viren.
So the whole sood house, for once is sat together, eating, Nivi sitting besides Viren, not serving everyone. VD, FORGET SERVING, EAT WOMAN!
BS is so proud to see his children prosper, SID, sitting next to him, being the eldest son of the house, leaving NivRen, the younger (SEXIERR!!!) couple at the other end of the table. So when BS ass for a recount of the holiday, everyone has only negative thoughts about it, Viren being the only one to say something, as they all turn to him so that he starts the conversation off. So Viren describes them to be unforgettable, as it being VERY intrestng, with an deserted jungle, wild animals, like a true suspense film. (Hmm, MUCH?). BS, the first thing he thinks of is when did SID start liking all of this stuff that Viren likes. He never thought how of much Viren would have loved it, and Viren, OH SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTELY, shrugs his shoulders. (How would he know, he has never lived here to know that??) So Sid will get experience from Viren on how to have a vacation, and Viren will gain experience from Sid in how to handle business. Viren and Nivi gaze straight down, Viren HATING that statement, and Nivi, because she realises that Viren still has alot to learn, but no one truly credits him for however much he has learnt in such a short space of time. Viren doesn't know how to vent out his anger, so (LIKE MEE!!), he gets his spoon/fork, and starts fiddling with it, hating all the false praises the Sid is giving him, and you know, I don't blame Viren, even I would HATE it if someone did that, rubbing salt into a fresh wound, and even if Sid wants Viren to handle the next project, when BS says that Sid has to keep an eye on him, just THAT thought pisses Viren off EVEN MORE.
YD breaks the whole business issue, and says we're not at a business meeting, but rather a dinner.
Viren, now not being able to keep the anger in him, doesn't want an oppurtunity to strike, because he will burst! And funnily enough, BS gives him that oppurtinity, by saying they both look likes kids coming back from school, with their report card in their hand. And here, that one sentence, those few words take him back to that bitter day, that day he cried his heart out, that it would NEVER come, came, and he still remembers that day, crystal clear. He said, that this time, if my marks aren't good, will you send me to the hostel again (what hostel could he go to know?) VD, who doesn't really wanna bring that topic up, because she knows its gonna cause an eerieness and awkwardness around the table says, Viren, it's been many long days and nights ago, that that day had happened. Do you still remember that day?
And that's when Viren fork raises, is rage, fury, fume and anger. In this bit, Viren looks like an innocent child, recalling the time so well, as if someone was whipping him with belts and chains of fire, that how bad that day was for him. As if someone had peirced him, and slit down his body in half, with every cell of his skin yearning for help. And CC, despite being such a cruel witch, cried too, because that day must have been as harsh as it was for Viren, and no matter how cruel a mother is, she's stll a mother who gave birth to Viren at the end of the day (I STILL HATE HER!)
But it was THAT seperation, that agony and pain, that made him into this strong and fearless Viren that he is today. The one that was always pushed out of the picture, when it was ALL about Sid, and when it STILL is ALL about Sid, Viren had EVERY reason to be hurt, jelous, and wanting that attention too. And Viren remembers EVERY second of that day, and its memory if fresh in his head, and for each tear he cried that day, he will take revenge off.
But BS, he only sees the "what Viren learnt from it" part, he's no seeing "what Viren felt throught it" part. And it's THAT pain that he wants everyone to know off, even Nivi, since she would have been SO small when this would have happened. And the hostel really did change his life ... and with the amount of rage he has, he takes it all off on his cuttelry.

NivRen - Do We Not Have A Bed In Our Room?
So Viren comes in, whilst Nivi is preparing the bed. Viren, confused as HELL, scrathes his head, and is in deep thought, wonerdering where on earth the sofa vanished to.Nivi, smiling at Viren's innocence, looks down, thinking how am I supposed to tell him, to sleep on the bed?
Viren asks, like a lost kid, Nivedita, where did the sofa go? and she, like a kid in reply says, Oh, I threw it away. Viren, COMPLETELY shocked, RAISES his eyebrows, thinking WHAT THE .... ... WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOWW? (Awwwww, that face was SOOO MEGGAAAA CUTEEE!!!). Nivi continues, makin up excuses like, Oh the room looked crowded (YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT NIVI!!!), the table looks SOOO nice in place of it. Nivi is hoping that Viren gets the hint, but no,he doesn't.
Viren, not understanding ANYTHING, says, oh, it was sooo good, but one question. NIVEDITA, WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP??. Now being sarcastic, he says, don't you think the tables SOO long, I mean, I'll have NO difficulty sleeping on it whatsoever!!
So Nivi, hints again, Sorry, your not sleeping on that.
Viren, oblivious to the fact, goes, Ohhhhh, so I'm sleeping on the FLIPPING FLOOR? RIGHT? ORRR, WAIT WAIT WAIT ...
YOU GONN CHUCK ME OUT ASWELL, LIKE THE SOFA?
So she hints, again, NOOO, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP ON THE FLOOR YAAAR??
So Viren thinks of another substitue for the sofa, THE FREEZING TEERACE? Kinda impossible right? NIVI, THERE MUST BE SOME PLACE WHERE I CAN SLEEP?? ORRRR, WAIIIT, EVEN BETTER ...
YOU GONNA CHUCK ME OUTTA THE HOUSEE?? (Like I got chucked out THIS MORNING BY YOU FOR GOING OFFICE, AND WHEN I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSTEL!?)
Nivi laughs and shakes her head saying NOOO WAY!!
And Viren assumes THIS to be her suprise ... CLEVER. No, not really Viren, Nivi's gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond her 19th smile Viren. I know on the HM, you were lost in her, BUT, WE WEREN'T (HEHEHEHE!!!) We know how to count, and shes not on her 19t, but like, on her 30 something smile!!
So Nivi's like, I'M NOT SMILING, haha, I'm laughing. At You.
Viren, now getting quite agitated, asks, hahahahaha, WHY YOU LAUGHING AT ME FOR?? DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN???
So Nivi finally let's it out ... Becaaauuuuseeee, YOU ... ARE ... STUPID. You don't need to sleep on the floor, neither the table nor the terrace. And now, Nivi turns and completes her sentence, out of sheer shyness: Do we not have a bed in our room? And even though Viren got the hint from the minute she said "I threw the sofa away", he finally lets out a fully satisfied smile, with a twinkle in his eyes.
He then goes to her, turns her towards him, and gazes at her thinking that this was SOO worth the wait. And he gradually brings his face closer to hers, only for Nivi to let go off, and feel shy about. She continues saying, its a double bed anyway, and I'll sleep here, and you can sleep there. And Viren, oh SOO proud of her, smiles again. Atleast we share a bed, and now, its not long until she's mine.
So he, like a KID, jumps onto Nivi's side, on purpose, saying that I only like your (side) of the bed. Here, the honestly speak about the groW*H of their relationship, that not now Viren, its too soon. It'll take time for you to come from your (side) of the bed to my (side) of the bed, since Nivi is taking things one at a time, as it comes and getting herself used to it, before moving onto the next phase, and the best bit is, Viren understands this, saying that if I can make my way from the sofa to a side of the bed, then its not long now till I pave my way onto your side of the bed.
And he's SOOOOOOO happy on being on the bed, he seriously looks like he has touched the sky, that now, its just the clouds and the stars that are with him, which he has to go through, before he reaches the moon that was calling out to him. So yeah, Nivi is OFFICIALLY Viren's Chaand!
And then, Mr. Chaalaak Careless throws his shoes onto the other side of the room, and Nivi just looks, SHOCKED at him, and then he just pulls the blanket over him and sleeps on Nivi's side, only to be woken up again, as Nivi tells him, YO VIREN, THAT, YES THAT ONE, IS YOUR SIDE. THIS ONE IS MINE!!
So he moves, AGAIN, and asks her if she's okay with it, before he goes to sleep.
So, later on in the night, Nivi, our Jaaaaaaan, can't get to sleep. Feeling a little uncomfortable/nervous/shy/hesitant/adrelanine rush? Yes Nivi, it happens. When a HOT guys, like sleepin beauty, is lying next to you, HOW do you expect to sleep? So Nivi gets up, because she can't fall asleep, only to realise Viren's twitching, as he changes side, and cannot exert pressure anymore onto that side.
Straight away, Nivi gets the first aid, and rushes over to Viren. Now she doesn't exactly know where its hurting him, but from a rought idea/guess, she finds out what place is stinging, as Viren can no longer take the pain anymore, and is digging his face in the pillow, to lessen the pain. Nivi, unhesitantly, removes the top bit of Viren's top, and finds the place where its hurting him, and Viren digs deeper and deeper into his pillow, crying for help.

Precap -
Nivi wants to talk to Sid near some park/mountain top view place, for something necessary. Viren's wound? ...
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rach, I don't think Sid will follow Viren's path as he doesn't have guts.
He may ask Dada sahib for directions to take revenge as he is Sid's idol lol
zarmeeno thumbnail
Lovely song Simran suits our Nivren. I just listened to it.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Lovely analysis Faiza and so true abt HL. I mean this lady has the guts to talk abt our Viren and by the way where wass CC today. She loves to listen to everybody talks and when HL was backbiting her son she was'nt there. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Lovely analysis Faiza and so true abt HL. I mean this lady has the gust to talk abt our Viren and by the way where wass CC today. She loves o listen to everybody talks and when HL was backbiting her son she was'nt there.

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu Sooooooooooooooo Much Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

I KNOW, WHERE WAS CC WHEN ALL THE GOSSIP GIRLS WHERE GOSSIPING??
But Today I Felt A LITTLE Bit Sorry For CC, But By ALL Means I HATE HER!!
And HL Is Just Immoral. And Inhumane.