Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: savera2007

I totally agree and we have to remember... 

"Jo mauf nahin kar sakta, wo kabhi bhi khud maafi ka tawaqqu na rake" Every human being in bound to make mistakes. The only thing is, do we learn from our mistakes or not? In this case, no one is the Sood house is ready to admit ANY KIND of mistakes. They just accept being wronged from BS to Sid. Viren wants revenge from family... 

I love that HE IS BREAKING THE PATTERN.... And he will learn from THIS MISTAKE and the lesson will be thought by Nivi.. 

Destiny have brought them together and destiney will keep them together :)

I agree 100%. Till now only Viren  is the only one in the Sood house who has bene shown to own up to his mistakes, like he he did when a client had to face a loss because of him, and even with his revengeful mind he made sure the client did not had to face a loss because of him !! Even while planning this trap or the stalking incidents, he made sure he completes his work ! why ? human deceny or because of Nivi's wish that she wants everyone to be proud of her Viren ? I have no doubts that after all this, Viren will own up to his mistakes and confess, and would even tell Nivi that she can leave him if she wants too, even though he know he won't be able to live without her !!

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am with you Resh, I just can't stand that guy anymore and today's episode too when Sid was talking to Divya, he was so goody goody. It's too much for me. I wish that he is the real culprit and I just want to justify my hatred. Can't tolerate him.  Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Navz: How goes yaar? Eagerly waiting for your edited scenes... 

Well looks like u and I feel bad for Viren (also for Nivi), but Viren is such a special character. Just love his expressions and I must say that todays episode was too good. Enjoyed it 100 % :)

And I agree with you... and we have to remember that apart from that he is forced to go to boarding school there is also the element involved that he can hace experienced a lot of stuffs in the boarding school... 
[/QUOTE]

hey abidah !! *hugs* i'm good and u ??

@ boid : that is exactly what I had in mind, boarding schools and hostels are not always a pleasant experience, an older child maybe able to handle the sort of cruelty dished out there, but a small child, I don't think !!

I knew you would understand that nature and the meaning behind my post, and I can understand why Viren has to resort to suicide 😕 If the breakfast table was not enough to shake me, Viren's pain during sleep is enough to haunt me the entire night, like the way Nivi's face and mental pain gave me sleepless night last week !! 😕

I dont condone what he did to Nivi, but Nivi has someone to go back too if she leaves, who will help ease her pain !! her dadi who is like a tigress protecting her cub when it comes to Nivi, but after all this, where would Viren go, who would ease his hurt, who will protect him ??

[/QUOTE]

Fine thank u :)

Well if we look at it, then some way or the other Viren has always seen a possibility in Nivi... a   kind of match for him. She is naive, dumb sometimes, but on the other hand she knows how to fight and that was something he realised at their first meeting. So the make a great couple. He knows that Nivi will be there for him as he can always be there for him. 

Look at him today... How satisfied he was with Nivi finally taking steps towards him. He have no reason to keep her happy, but she is the only one who he does not show his anger at. Today when he was angry, he could have yelled at him and she "would have understood" his anger etc. because of the phone call. But he was nice towards her all the time. Even at the point where she find about the blood at the bathrobe... The evil BG was only there because he succeded in hiding the actual cause, but rest of their talk and his reactions wasn't fake, especially when Nivi said "Tumhare dard ka kya..." 
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I agree 100%. Till now only Viren  is the only one in the Sood house who has bene shown to own up to his mistakes, like he he did when a client had to face a loss because of him, and even with his revengeful mind he made sure the client did not had to face a loss because of him !! Even while planning this trap or the stalking incidents, he made sure he completes his work ! why ? human deceny or because of Nivi's wish that she wants everyone to be proud of her Viren ? I have no doubts that after all this, Viren will own up to his mistakes and confess, and would even tell Nivi that she can leave him if she wants too, even though he know he won't be able to live without her !!

Exactly, Viren have the guts to let his love go if that is her happiness, but he knows that she will never do that because he has given her all that which no one else have ever given her... He is counting on his love and his love (good way/bad way) will find his manzil :)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hate sid club

I am the leader of it
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

navi...i was also saying ki report card is 1 of many...n i too used d expression "tip of iceberg"..

u missed my post????

I think I did sweetie, and you are right, this is just one of the things which has come out !

Him trying to end his life

His dialogue about how in the end it always him who is considered to be wrong

His dialogue saying 'Is dil ney buhut chotein khayi hain, ab to aadat si hogayi hai'

His saying 'he wants to go somewhere where if people can't like him and his wife, at least they don't dislike them either

I cant even imagine what hell his family has put him through for him to say and do all of the above !!

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god I feel like crying right now. It is really sad to watch Nivi is getting her hopes up and finally finally she took that last step we wanted her to from such a long time, god I hated that damn sofa. But today instead of being happy I am sad. I really want to hate VIren and get angry at him but somehow I can't bring myself to do that. Mind and heart are at war again. ðŸ˜­ I hate this dilemma. ðŸ˜­
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is the lesson, the whole Sood family will learn. What happens when you differenciate between children. Every person comes out of trauma differently. Nivi was able to survive and become the person she is because of her dadi.

Viren's case is different he had noone whom he can tell his feelings, because his family was more interested in Sid. His parents were more interested in being in the good books of BS. When you are made to do something against your will, some people tend to lash out in different ways.

I know the feeling when you dont want to do something and you are forced to do it. I cant tell you what I went through , but I understand where Viren is coming from.

Right now all he needs is love and since Nivi has start to care about him, this will change him and he will forget about taking revenge.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I am with you Resh, I just can't stand that guy anymore and today's episode too when Sid was talking to Divya, he was so goody goody. It's too much for me. I wish that he is the real culprit and I just want to justify my hatred. Can't tolerate him. 

Yes. I too can't tolerate him.Once we get something which really justify our hatred we both will
bash and beat him up.

I really really don't like him being in the good books of dadaji. 😡
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

hate sid club

I am the leader of it

Then i am your General !!! I am all In this war with you. This Guy IS JUST TOO MUCH.

Please god help us.