Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Honestly Rach jaani I'm tired of thinking a reason which would justify Viren's action of hurting Nivi and no matter how much I think I cannot come up with a reason that can justify his action of hurtimg an innocent girl and knowingly that what she has gone through her life. She has been honest with him throughout but after watching today episodes and the excuses that he is coming up with I'm just thinking that whatver in the past happened between Nivren whatever he told her which part of it should I belive it

Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.
milee1014 thumbnail
Let me watch the episode and be back guys
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Let me watch the episode and be back guys

Hey Milee waiting for everyones take on the episode.... Btw hope you have recovered completely hun....
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*sigh* did u see how he twitched in pain? i don't think nivi will get to see the wound, viren will wake up just when she is about to see it!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Girls
Good morning/ Evening to everybody.
I saw the episode and liked it as the pace is good.
I felt bad for Viren at the DT and hated BS throughout. I think there is more of Viren's past to come.
Poor Nivi - she is taking initiatives now, God knows whats in store for her. But Viren was genuinely happy with the new sleeping arrangements.
I think Nivi will treat his wound. She won't suspect Viren.
I don't want Nivi to meet Sid outside the house alone.
I don't have any hope for DD, she never will be the enlightened one!😕
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Milee waiting for everyones take on the episode.... Btw hope you have recovered completely hun....

Hey Sneha, long time no see. I am doing much better dear thanks for asking. I did not watch the episode yet but I am giving you heads up that I am not going to write any detailed analysis as before as I myself am hell confused with the outcome nowadays. But I have some thoughts I wanted to share over the weekend but could not come online I will write them in a bit.

Its nice to be back and I missed you all so very much *Hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
How can a grandparent punish a child like this just for having a bad report card ?? 😭 I remember I was in fourth grade, and I had gotten a very very bad report card, I got just passing marks in every subject, and my teachers called my parents because they wanted me to repeat the class again, and not promote me, I remember my parents told my teachers that there is nothing wrong with me repeating a class, and if they chose to do so, they would have no problems, but they also told them that either she repeats the class or gets promoted, she will excel next year, because we have believe and faith in her, so looking at my parents confidence in me, they promoted me, and even that bad report card my parents were still proud of me that that made me excel and be at the top in every grade after that !! U DON'T punish a child for getting bad grades !! CC had tears in her eyes ?? I feel like smacking her, because she has planned and played all sort of mind games, does so much Natak to get money, property, business and even to prove NIvi mad, yet how come she failed to do all of these things to prevent Viren for being punished ?? Only because she and JH wanted to remain in the good books of BS !! 😡 Because it was JH who forCefully put Viren in car, not BS !! 😡

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, God knows what the poor child had to go through his entire life, it is no wonder he wanted to end his life !! Living with an inferiority complex is not a easy thing, its like slow poison, especially if the complex is given by family, it kills you slowly and painfully !!

Also it was not his wound that was hurting him, it was his mental pain !! I'm sure after the DT fiasco, all the unbearable  memories must be haunting his dreams in the form of nightmares.

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CCBM through NivRen is really going to get me in some serious trouble. One of these days, I tell you!! I was thinking about today's episode while going to work and, what happens?? I get a freaking ticket?? Because I am always speeding but am equally good about being on a lookout for the cops but didn't see him today as I was lost deep in NivRen thoughts. Darn it!! 😡 I was thinking about what exceptionally beautiful NivRen scenes we got in today's episode, but because of this MP track, how all of us are not able to enjoy it completely. Girls, today was huge, such a big step for Nivi! 😔 I do believe still that he really loves her, really does but how is Nivi going to bring herself to forgive him eventually when everything comes out.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Zarmeen & Rachu, first of all hi to you both.
Then coming to what you are discussing, this serial is the story about Nivi not Viren not Sid, its all about Nivi and how she will fight for her happiness or rather fight everything which comes her way. So we already should know and be prepared that whatever will be happening in this serial it will be linked to her.
Remember what I told the day when dadaji told Nivi about his real wish, he wanted to tell Sid but could not but as the story is about Nivi she had to learn it. So that is what happened and from that day she realized that her first love Sid was never hers it was never her destiny and Viren is her destiny and she accepted it and told the same to dadaji.
Same goes with this too, I know we are feeling so bad for Nivi but we have to wait and see How will she fight this hurdle in her life too.
Hopefully I made some sense.

Hey Milee sweetie how r u doing? Jaani hope that ur feeling much better now.

Anyways sweetie I know that it is a story of Nivi and how she fights this hurdle or any other hurdle in life but I'm just wishing that after knowing Viren's truth she should give him piece of her mind and should just leave that zoo and then I would like to C Viren struggling to get her back.