Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nirjuu

Y nivi called sid? Will she say everything to sid?

I don't think. Nivi's tone was serious. May be viren told something or she wants to question him about something like she said on friday epi.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think something'll happen tmrw which'll make nivi call sid to blast him...she looks in d mood to blast him....
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

goodmorning everyone... from todays episode it is becoming more and more evident that Viren is just getting overconfident and leaving clues. Lucky he is able to get away from them. And though he hasnt pointed towards Sid clearly, but he has definelty started putting words in everyones mouth.

The most heartbreaking truth that one can start to see clearly in today's episode is that he truly doesnt care abt Nivi. He is really faking it. I still cant believe it but the way his expressions were today, just as nivi called him...and asked to return home back early..he sure is not in love with her. OMG I dont know what to say.  The last bedroom scene was so cute and his expressions really looked him being happy..with a sense of achievement , but when I see the first part, I cant say the same abt it.

Todays conversation with dadaji, where he was sent to hostel because he didnt get good marks, feels like questioning how is Sid involved in this... he might have done something else... but if viren was just sent to hostel because he was not able to get good marks... why is he after sid?

Initially when Nivi didnt ask Viren abt how he got hurt, I felt as if he got away so easily with it... but still not sure if she will be able to see the wound tomm...is she calling sid to talk abt it now..that she has seen virens wound..and is suspecting him..or does she want to speak to him abt his involvement in all this?

each and every episode is just make me more and more curious...as to if viren loves her or not..

sonia
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg going to have to go out again be back in a bit sweeties until then tc x
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goush

I don't think. Nivi's tone was serious. May be viren told something or she wants to question him about something like she said on friday epi.

If it was just for questioning, y shld she ask sid to come out... Y can't she question in house itself?
Do u think, nivi wii c the wound? Or will viren get up on time?
Preview is really confusing me...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I WILL be back later ... Takecare guyz ! enjoy discussing!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

in d sofa-to-bed scene...TG no evil bg...so i guess we can take it as a true feeling scene...it was very nice...

i'm feeling upset after seeing dat dinner scene....even cc had my sympathy...she had tears in her eyes while vd only looked sad...

cant wait to see tmrw's epi...looks like CTs r going to show alot abt viren's past...they better show something solid..

True Ashly no evil BG music and not evil smirk, it looked genuine. I felt really bad for Viren at DT and even for CC. ðŸ˜² I hope whatever it is, we can sympathize with Viren, I don't want to hate him, now even when he already crossed distance from Sofa to bed. ðŸ˜†

Anyways Nivi looked really beautiful in precap scene. Oh what she wants to tell Sid now? 

Eagerly waiting for everyones analysis today, really want to know POV of others about DT scene. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirjuu

If it was just for questioning, y shld she ask sid to come out... Y can't she question in house itself?
Do u think, nivi wii c the wound? Or will viren get up on time?
Preview is really confusing me...

Viren was not in a state to wake up if u see today epi he was really having bad pain and not answered nivi's questions. Even if she saw the wound she won't suspect him. May be viren would have told that someone hit etc like that and since nivi saw sid  she want to ask him - my POV.
ashred12 thumbnail
sonia dear...he do love her...its there in dat bed scene...

abt dat "come soon"scene...
he was worried abt d resort thing n cudnt wait to blast them..i think its natural...since he wants to hide it fm nivi, he cant show his anger in front of her...it'll make her doubt...so he acted there...
just imagine dat ur boss is scolding u... u cant take out ur anger on him/her...so u just listen or speak politely....n wen u get out, u take it out on some1 else...

abt dinner scene..
i think there's more than report card..its just d tip of d iceberg...

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
ya ketty dear...me too waiting 4 d posts on dat scene...