Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Payal, how r u sweetie? ðŸ¤— If it's not confusing then it's not CCBM. ðŸ˜† Anyways even if we say we will take one episode at a time, still our mind won't stop wondering. 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

rachu upar padho, i am not avodiing u darling...i never avoid u...=D

I read it after words sweety you missed my first post where I said hi to you and then I read this
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey dears...dont u think we r underestimating viren just like d soods?
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

True Sanju VD will be heart broken but the things you mentioned are not Sid's fault its YD and BS who should be blamed the most YD because she is evil and BS because he is ideal and he failed to maintain love between brothers if at all something happened in childhood and most of all JAAL should be blamed for this due to their evilness Viren was pushed to that extent but to blame Sid something strong should be there not just any childhood mistake he hided and family blasted Viren because at that age it was family's responsibility to correct he mistake not Sid's

rachu bby m not sayign sid is to be blamed, but in viren's mind sid is the reason why he is underestimated.
trust me if someone nags me and keeps comparing me with that person, i will be angry and i will start blaming that person for it. it's like psht why do u hv to be good in everything and etc...
even sometimes when i am being compared to my sister that she did this while she was ur age i'd be like well deal with it , i am not her 😆
but still that jealoousy remains there...i may or ma not say it but i am jealous of her 😆
and this viren we r talking about who has to face rejection each time dat too for no reason.
I am sure this comparison began from their childhood. Sid has been the laadla, while viren was avoided!

and honey i don't think its the family who blames sid, but viren who blames sid for all this!
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg true dat, when she will find out that it was him who attacked her that night. i feel the suspection starts tonight as she will see the bloodstain on the robe *bites nails*
Looks like viren is not so cunning after all...

I know Sanju, Viren is leaving clue behind everywhere for Nivi, Sid, CC. May be he is doing this intentionally or may be he is simply being dumb (I highly doubt this).
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

hey dears...dont u think we r underestimating viren just like d soods?

What I didn't get you how are we underestimating Viren. Do you think he will make it look like all Sid's fault.
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

hi payal jaan...we r online together again....🤗

sanju dear...ready 4 another possible shirtless scene??? 😉

16 mins more...

omg yes, I hope he removes his shirt today too 😆
I'll surely die, coz I was told to wait and watch wht's gnna happen next and it seemed promising! *Sanju's eyes widen with excitement* 🤣
ashred12 thumbnail

rachu bby m not sayign sid is to be blamed, but in viren's mind sid is the reason why he is underestimated.
trust me if someone nags me and keeps comparing me with that person, i will be angry and i will start blaming that person for it. it's like psht why do u hv to be good in everything and etc...
even sometimes when i am being compared to my sister that she did this while she was ur age i'd be like well deal with it , i am not her 😆
but still that jealoousy remains there...i may or ma not say it but i am jealous of her 😆
and this viren we r talking about who has to face rejection each time dat too for no reason.
I am sure this comparison began from their childhood. Sid has been the laadla, while viren was avoided!

and honey i don't think its the family who blames sid, but viren who blames sid for all this!

@bold- i luv it dear....dats d spirit...😆
ashred12 thumbnail
rachu....i meant ki d way we think he's being dumb/stupid/overconfident....
KinSanj thumbnail
I know Sanju, Viren is leaving clue behind everywhere for Nivi, Sid, CC. May be he is doing this intentionally or may be he is simply being dumb (I highly doubt this).

I think he is just being dumb, like rlly..when he knew his wound is deep and it would bleed couldn't he buy himself a bandaid? if it was a cut it's understandable but a nail went through his back, it will be deep ofcourse. sigh how can he be so careless?