Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shova, this was my old posts. you can comment. I think Ketty has read it. 

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? πŸ˜ˆ Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! πŸ˜³ I wonder what happened??

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? πŸ˜‰  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer. πŸ˜†

yep simran ur such a angel u made us all laugh Thanks sweetyπŸ€—.

and yep agree with ketty u dont need to ask us two. lolz ketty u know me well so u can answer on my behalf.πŸ˜ƒ
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

OMG i missed this fantastic post 🀣 seriously simran u have lost it jaan. so u want ur hubby to be MP and scare u in attic , thats soo funny.🀣🀣
seriously this post will make anyone die with laughter, thanks simran

well.. i know all my points r funny...thanks for liking my posts....it means a lot when i make ppl laugh n read my thoughts... make me feel wanted... i try not to trouble my hubby...

but sometimes he becomes my Experimental Factor from CCBM scenes.

but i liked this point a lot.

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get a Heart Attack πŸ€’

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

Shova, this was my old posts. you can comment. I think Ketty has read it. 

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? πŸ˜ˆ Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! πŸ˜³ I wonder what happened??

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 

wow thanks simran i missed this one too lolz. well said jaanπŸ‘ and i totally agree.. lolz loved ur tusnami ideaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

🀣 eriously simran OMG this is soo funny. But true he does match things

so what does Viren's shoes tell about him simran?? wating to hear ur expert comment on this.

well it does a say a lot. Dont get me wrong. i love his Jackets and t-shirt and jeans and even vest (if he has one πŸ˜‰)...and all his night dresses..abt shoes will say some other day. 

DID YOU NOTICE HE WAS WEARING MATCHING SHOES WITH NIGHT DRESS WHEN HE STOPPED NIVI ..in the morning..when he said "mere..raaste see"

Please see this scene. He is wearing Grey and Black shoes to match his outfit,

and was Like OMG OMG OMG...who does that?? Only GOVINDA did that. way back then. Now, no one does that.

I think Viren Needs to Hire me as his Fashion Deisgner...I will make him look even HOTTEERRR
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

well.. i know all my points r funny...thanks for liking my posts....it means a lot when i make ppl laugh n read my thoughts... make me feel wanted... i try not to trouble my hubby...

but sometimes he becomes my Experimental Factor from CCBM scenes.

but i liked this point a lot.

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get a Heart Attack πŸ€’

aww so sweet, ur always wanted here simran, seriously sweety i know u cheered up alot of girls here with ur post.
and ur hubby as an experimental factor from CCBM πŸ˜† lolz

I like that point too. and i like the point about DD and the monster lolz.

actually i loved all ur points.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was just reading the article where is mentioned Viren will turn psychotic and these lines clearly showw he loves Nivi a lot, 

"This track will provide for lot of intriguing moments which will raise questions like 'Why is Viren doing the disappearing act', 'What exactly is his past', 'What kind of love does he have for Nivi, and will he stand by her for life'… All I would tell my fans is that I am excited to see the groW*H that my character has got. There will be loads of unexpected turns wherein Viren will love Nivi by exceeding all limits. You can experience the most unexpected, and all this happens for love", adds Kinshuk.

So we have to believe that its true that Viren loves Nivi a lot, If they show the contrary then we will never trust the CT in future and its sure they will lose their viewers in future,  They have to keep Nivren as a jodi here, 
simran728 thumbnail
did u guys see my requests. i mean about his shoes in the morning track pant??

simran728 thumbnail
good night girls. see you tomorrow. aashvee did not come online and milee did not come online much this weekend.

maybe we will see them tomorrow. bye tc. good luck for tomorrow.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
good nite Simruuu and yes saw ur post on his shoes lolz. ur rite he does match everything with his outfit. But yaar for some reason he still manages to look soo damn hott lolz. I love anything that is Viren heheh.

ok bye sweety good nite and sweet dreams.