Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣
Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

🤣🤣🤣
🤣Simran can i ask what drug u r on today jaan?? OMG ur post are soo damn funny 🤣🤣 Nandu in the same bedroom as his Viren bhaiya too good jaan, but then the stry wont be about a girl and guy love story but it will go in the dostana way naa??🤣🤣

My drug is...(lost in thoughts) ..actually same as RS has give to CTs. See they are Freebies you know.

Oh Dear !! I have already made their Sleeping Arrangements too as new Roommates. 🤣

See what can happen is we will take out the Bed they have right now 😭
Then we will go IKEA (or any store in that village of Shimla) and buy a BUNK BED 😲

Then bed colors will be 
Lower Bed for Nandu with RED Bedsheet
Upper Bed for Viren with Yellow Bedsheet

Then we will give HOT CHOCOLATE to Viren in this Attitude Cup with a note 
Note will say (please share everything from today with a new the Attitude) 

Nandu - we will give the Same Chips Viren was eating that day. 

Then since it is a bunk bed they can pass each other everything from food to guitar !! 

Life set Ho Gayi. 

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

🤣 🤣 🤣 Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one.
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG simruu and kety way too good man. totally agree we are gonna be the booth fans🤣🤣
I love the title suggestions.
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well gals...nice chatting....gotta sleep and tomorrow morning will wait or ash's live update!! Bye Payal, Shova, Smiran.... Good Night!!

Just wanted to end with these wordings...

On the first page of the story 
the future seemed so bright 
then you turned out so evil 
I don't know why I'm still surprised 
even angels have their wicked schemes 
and you take that to new extremes 
but you'll always be my hero 
even though you've lost your mind!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

My drug is...(lost in thoughts) ..actually same as RS has give to CTs. See they are Freebies you know.

Oh Dear !! I have already made their Sleeping Arrangements too as new Roommates. 🤣

Then we will go IKEA (or any store in that village of Shimla) and buy a BUNK BED 😲

Then bed colors will be 

Then since it is a bunk bed they can pass each other everything from food to guitar !! 

Life set Ho Gayi. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Simi seriously what you had today? I can't stop laughing. BTW IKEA is my favorite store. Now whenever I go I will remember your comment. 😆 I did cleaning today and couldn't stop laughing while using Windex. 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Then bed colors will be 

Life set Ho Gayi. 

I think u are on a more powerful drug jaan and u are getting me hooked too lolz.
OMG bunk bed 🤣🤣
sweety i think nandu will find his way to his love naa??🤣🤣
but sweety i really loved what u wrote soo damn funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

we can make a new dostana movie out of this lolz. but this time we will have bunk beds to be the main problem in the story. Oh and Nivi can be the MP then as she will want revenge from nandu naa??
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

🤣OMG simruu and kety way too good man. totally agree we are gonna be the booth fans🤣🤣
I love the title suggestions.

LMAO. Since, I said earlier we are on every Ride that Nivren is on...we can even on this BOOTH ride. They will Get More characters for free. CT - we are ready to be your extra Booths w/ Main one Viren in the lead...

Or They can put options in front of the house like CAR WASH place does.

Option 1: Ride on YD - you will die of her looks n no turning power. and will not be able to eat

Option 2: Ride on CC - You are guaranteed to come back out ..of the house in very short time

Option 3: Ride on BS - Sorry temporarily out of Order

Option 4: Ride on Sid - Srry Currently Stuck on 4 Floor (constipated look) - pl choose other option.

Option 5: Ride on DD - Get on w/ ur own risk. This Ride is for toddlers who don't want jerks

Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers

Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free w/ Ride on Viren..no separate ride available

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS

Is Viren a good person doing 'bad' things? Or is he a bad person doing 'good' things?

There is a fine line between the good and the bad but there is a lot a lot of shades of gray in between and our Viren's character fall into that and i keep oscillating if I really want to believe Viren's personality.... Its a totally different matter that he is like a DELICIOUS DARK CHOCOLATE... full of sin and bitter sweet which we all like a bite once in a while ;)

We see that Viren is termed as the stalker who is using Nivi to get to SID.... Its weird that I am trying to understand his motives and his logic, and though I may never be willing to replicate his actions, I empathize and somehow am more curious to understand his need for doing all this!!

For me evil is purely where a person is illogically violent and creates a mayhem without motive...we all do rationalize evil, if we can understand it, trace it's causes in some fundamental way and then it ceases to be evil.  It becomes a different perspective instead.

The struggle I find is to relate is that - Viren is betraying the trust of one person who really believes in him... How will he redeem himself in Nivi's eyes... It will take a very good script to be able to make this all worth it in the end.... For the sake of Viren I hope CT's know what they are doing!!

I am really rooting for Nivren as in whole and will be sad if this all turns out to be for nothing!!

I agree completely :)
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

👏......love the new name.... really well said....I havent watched Indian SOAPS in 7 yrs and CCBM is the first show to have hooked me after this long time.... especially for Nivi and Viren....

CT's change the story like the wind....sometimes they blow from the west n soemtimes from the east....😕

Yea me too. This is the only Soap I watch (since last 10 yrs ) and see what it has done to me

1. Made be believe in BOOTH NATH Stories. i get scared at nights now. 😉

2. Earlier I thought BATMANS does not exists but seeing Sid I know they do 😲

3. I thought Nandu the Bandu was good friend...but now he has alternate motives 😳

4. After seeing DD's face..I told my husband Monsters are Harmless ..they are useless 😆

5. I never thought Monkey and Cunning Fox will ever be a couple. But they are in JAAL 👏

6. I could not believe Hippo YD will run into BS so damn hard that he will get Heart Attack 🤢

7. That Storeroom were So Sexy...Now I take my hubby to Attic and make him scare me  

8. Motor Cycle washing would be so much fun and sexxxy at the same time. now we wash car together 😉

9. That Romance can be done in Kitchen too..instead of House House..we can play Fire Fire 😊

10. and last I am going to ask my hubby to Fast for me on KC instead of me fasting for him.  😃
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LMAO. Since, I said earlier we are on every Ride that Nivren is on...we can even on this BOOTH ride. They will Get More characters for free. CT - we are ready to be your extra Booths w/ Main one Viren in the lead...

Or They can put options in front of the house like CAR WASH place does.

Option 1: Ride on YD - you will die of her looks n no turning power. and will not be able to eat

Option 2: Ride on CC - You are guaranteed to come back out ..of the house in very short time

Option 3: Ride on BS - Sorry temporarily out of Order

Option 4: Ride on Sid - Srry Currently Stuck on 4 Floor (constipated look) - pl choose other option.

Option 5: Ride on DD - Get on w/ ur own risk. This Ride is for toddlers who don't want jerks

Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers

Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free if You Ride in Viren..so separate ride available

ROFL I think Simi you are on very strong Viren caffeine today.
simran728 thumbnail

🤣 Simi seriously what you had today? I can't stop laughing. BTW IKEA is my favorite store. Now whenever I go I will remember your comment. 😆 I did cleaning today and couldn't stop laughing while using Windex. 😆

Yea dear mine too. But what to do?? I did not want to any chances with them sleeping on the same bed...so I had to think of Bunk Bed. 😉

and Because Viren is SOOO SEXXXYYY 😛 we have to get a nice SEXXYY BED too right?? 😃 what better place than contempary store like Ikea??? and colors are always good there.

See Viren likes to wear Red, Yellow, Purple shoes!! OMG..seriously he needs to stop doing that. I get very annoyed by his choice in shoes. I mean who wear such Hideous Colors???