Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mittusingh

Shova - how are you doing?

I am glad that you liked my version of Viren and my post.... it is so hard right now as we are on a find balance between to love or to hate this character.... we all were too much in love and then one earthquake and we all hated him....

But I am one of those people who will love him even he is dark....as Viren has introduced me to my dark side.... :)

Im great darling how r u??

lolz @bold- i think i am those people now too, i am way too addicted to this caffine of Viren, OMG he is just too irristable naa?? Ur dark side??πŸ˜† I love this dark side to viren and will love him no matter but just dont want nivi to get hurt in any ways.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok guys...i know we are discussing abt viren being or not being the stalker still... but i have a request...can someone post the mp3 of their HM song... it doesnt matter if viren is the stalker or not...but i just love the scene and specially the song... i would rather enjoy it...rather than stressing abt viren being the stalker... he is a marvellous actor..if this is acting he is doing with nivi... and as long as nivi is happy i dont mind... seeing the scene repeatedly... just watching there scenes again and agian gives me more confidence that they will remain together always..and no storm can seperate them... marriage is an institution... and we need to accept our partners with their positives and negatives... just bec a person has some negatives, can marriages break...i would really love to have an mp3 of their HM song...

sonia
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittusingh

Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... πŸ˜†

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!πŸ˜ƒ

OH my nandu is yet again mentioned lolz. It will just be the biggest gift to me if Nandu the B is the stalker , haiiii how i wish to see more of this oily bang hotti and that too on his dark side 🀣
mittusingh thumbnail
I keep going back to this question in my mind...The whole Choti ma thing happened in front of the whole family.... 

Do you think when Viren's history comes out will it happen only with key stake holders or will everybody be involved?? 

I dont know how the whole house hold can be normal again seeing the hatred of Viren for SID or how the whole MP thingy coming out will affect relationships...

Nivi will understand Viren but what about others...I want Viren to redeem himself if he is the real stalker and it is much easier with Nivi as her heart is pure and she will support him with open mind...but redeeming himself in front of these other people in the family who dont have an ounce of honour system worries me....

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mythri I have a feeling too that Yash will get into trouble due to that Guarav guy. But right now I just want to end this stalker drama before adding more trouble in Nivi's life. How much that poor girl is going to suffer? And if Viren turns out to be a stalker and then her brother is getting into trouble too, I don't think I can take that much tension. And please yaar no gambling and drinking, his revengeful mind is already giving us sleepless nights. But on serious note, if Yash track really starts after this stalker thing is over than I think Viren will help him out and finally we can see saala-Jiju bonding too.

Is Viren the only Savior Left on earth?? KS needs Viren to prove innocence, Nivi needs Viren as a body guard..and Now Yash?? He too needs Viren ..??  this is too much

Ok, since he is too sweet. I think Viren can be his brother !

Maybe even give him a bike..since Viren seems to be having BIKE DEALERSHIP.
he always has a new bike ..now and again.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

I have a suggestion for CTs 

They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

🀣 🀣 🀣 Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one.
🀣
mittusingh thumbnail

I have a suggestion for CTs 

They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

πŸ‘......love the new name.... really well said....I havent watched Indian SOAPS in 7 yrs and CCBM is the first show to have hooked me after this long time.... especially for Nivi and Viren....

CT's change the story like the wind....sometimes they blow from the west n soemtimes from the east....πŸ˜•
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... πŸ˜†

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]
🀣Simran can i ask what drug u r on today jaan?? OMG ur post are soo damn funny 🀣🀣 Nandu in the same bedroom as his Viren bhaiya too good jaan, but then the stry wont be about a girl and guy love story but it will go in the dostana way naa??🀣🀣
mittusingh thumbnail

Is Viren the only Savior Left on earth?? KS needs Viren to prove innocence, Nivi needs Viren as a body guard..and Now Yash?? He too needs Viren ..??  this is too much

Ok, since he is too sweet. I think Viren can be his brother !

Maybe even give him a bike..since Viren seems to be having BIKE DEALERSHIP.
he always has a new bike ..now and again.

I understand what you mean.....See if we are all feeling as if Viren is the only person who can make things right...an you imagine what nivi is feeling....she is completely in love and her trust for him is unconditional....I know Viren manipulated her but nobody cna make anybody trust if the person itself wants to.....so for Nivi everything is from the heart...pure and true.... I wonder will she ever be able to look at Viren after all this mess is cleared and feel the same things as she does now?? or will 

Yes...i wonder whats up with the new bike...it is rentals I guess.....u can rent only 1 a scene.... personally i loved the re and the black one!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

CT will not cut their money making TRAIL or GOLDEN HEN

and NIVREN IS THEIR GOLDEN HEN..

They are now thinking how to make more Hens...Maybe even BATMANS..so now they will make Sid as MP..who is BATMAN in real life and only comes out to harass Nivi and once he sees her crying goes back to his Cove !! (BATMAN lives on Nivi's tears..until he gets some blood) LMAO πŸ€£

Haha. Please CT will never break Nivren ..bcos they are their Money Making Machine !

Simran jaan please stop sweety i cant even breath, am laughing soo hard, sid and batman sweety r u sure?? I mean sid can hardly move and looks constipated half the time so i doubt he will be batman ahahahahaha