Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suchi and Navz. Plz read my Points. CT will work something out. They have to use their main leads. And SID is a main lead. 

But, seriously I feel Sid is the MP. How CT will show that no idea (thats their job..with Rum n Tequila they can do anything ) but my only reasons are:

1. Sid is one of the leads of the show. He has to get attention. 

2. After wedding this profile is kept very low for some reason.

3. MP thing has been dragged by CT for Months ..so they have to equally Dramatical and Exciting Ending to the track.. Sid is the best fit

4. No Side Chars can get so much importance. CC has already got too much screen space. This is my Strong POV. Sid needs screen space. 

5. MOST IMP..when Hero Attacks...It has to Point at the Villan. Not the side characters. And for Me CC, YD, etc are all side characters.

6. If they will reveal Sid as MP then this will effect DD directly.

7. Now, DD is also another main lead and CT can't let her go to waste

8. This story is abt Childhood friends...It Started from there and it will end with some connection with it. It has too. 

9. CT cannot show Side character win etc. etc. They have to show Main Leads taking the blame or Loss or Victory whatever it is in the end...because of their own deeds. CC did not succeed in separating Sid and Nivi. It was Main Lead Sid who did not understand what's going on. His own deed made him lose Nivi. 

10. and Last but not the least - Viren Loves Nivedita. From the Day he Was Born. He was Born to Love Nivedita. That is Why it is called "Destiny". He said So Himself in front of no one else but NT who has raised her Chui Mui. 

DISCLAIMER: Above stated are My POV and cannot take any resp if CT and RS become Wacko and go down the wrong path. Smile. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? 😈 Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! 😳 I wonder what happened??

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simi I think you are so sure Sid is MP don't be so sure CT's are not going to make Sid MP as every negative and positive character is associated with Viren only and every suffering is for Nivi only. I am loving Viren being stalker because he is showing his smartness, wittyness and slapping the complete sood family. I would have hated him if he heard all the insults thrown on Nivedita silently even though he loved her. I don't care for the moment how much negative he is what will be NivRen's fate after this. But one thing is sure Nivedita will become rock strong and emerge as the winner at the end of battle. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

We have all given good points about Sid being the stalker, but I don't think he is, in fact I don't think wither Viren or Sid are the stalkers !! I think Viren is multitasking, and targeting many people at the same time !! Sid, JAAL, YD and even Divya !!!

He is framing Sid to lure the real MP.

By framing Sid he is making Sid pay for what he put Nivi and Keshav through, because he wants Sid to feel the pain and misery of being blamed for something he didn't do ! He is also making him pay for knowing the truth about Keshav's innocence and sill letting Jaal get away with it !!!

He is also scaring CC, but making her feel that he is up to something and that he can expose her and JH any time, so he is making CC pay for scaring Nivi from the first day !!

He is also teaching YD a lesson that how wrong she is when he thinks everyone is beneath the Sood's and that even Sid can make mistakes and destroy peoples lives !!

Navz. I am sorry but I have disagree with you. I see NO reason as to why CT can't show Sid as MP. He has all the reasons and all the qualities n money too.

and just like we feel Viren's love is too much for Nivi and can push him on the other side, same goes to Sid. His love and obsession and Junoon to get Nivi can be shown as too much for him to handle and he is pushed to hurt Nivi to make her understand his POV.

See user Savera had pointed out that after all Love incidents ..all these MP incidents happened. So, when she was listing we were saying yea its true and maybe Viren did it.
But, now when I think..yes incidents were true and they did happen after love incidents but maybe they were done by Sid??

It is possible. I have yet to believe beyond doubt that Sid is dumb and not involved.

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
but I do want to Thank CT for 1 thing.

They did not make Viren's entry any sooner than what they did. 

They did not show us that Sid and Nivi broke up bcos of him. That is big relief now when I go back to the scenes.

Nivi had already made up her mind to not marry Sid and also HL was involved and pushed Nivi to leave Sid and engagement day all came out without Viren being involved 

So, yea thanks CT for that. Because we now know all those things did not happen bcos of Viren and he was not involved. 
Originally posted by: simran728

but I do want to Thank CT for 1 thing.

They did not make Viren's entry any sooner than what they did. 

They did not show us that Sid and Nivi broke up bcos of him. That is big relief now when I go back to the scenes.

Nivi had already made up her mind to not marry Sid and also HL was involved and pushed Nivi to leave Sid and engagement day all came out without Viren being involved 

So, yea thanks CT for that. Because we now know all those things did not happen bcos of Viren and he was not involved. 

If you go back to friday's telephone incident I really feel the way he was questioning Sid to make him believe that indead someone is framing him because he is really pointing towards CC to be involved.
simran728 thumbnail
guys. sadly this story of CCBM is more complex than our human brain. so, even though I want relief n want to offer relief to everyone we cant. i think the rate at which this complexity is going idk ....I would not be surprised at thing. If she showed Yash to be MP i would not be sup. bcos they pretty much cook up anything they like. so yea. 

even though i dont want to break my head..i am breaking it. not enjoying the show but feel like I am FBI detective look at a tape of a criminal who i feel to find in midst of all this. 

so, yea i have raised my points with CT in mind. If they have put so much effort in Sid n his charc and his story ..n relationship with nivi. that if i was in their place, i would not waste it and make anyone else a MP.  but in end we all have to wait. so lets see. 
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

If you go back to friday's telephone incident I really feel the way he was questioning Sid to make him believe that indead someone is framing him because he is really pointing towards CC to be involved.

You are forgetting that Viren is also a human being and has no magical powers to know who is MP. he is making an educated guess in hope to catche something... so, he is attacking everyone. some ppl with words n some ppl with looks. Hoping for a reaction. 
The reason Sid did not react is because he feel no body is going buy Viren's story and Blame Sid. So right now Sid is thinking best is to keep cool n quite. but when time will come where will raise their finger at Sid..he will speak and he will scream and yell as usual. but it will be too late. 
Ya true Simi Viren is not an magical person but the way they are showing him as shrewd as well as stupid who keep leaving clues. I am not getting 1 point see hotel manager of a company came and said to Chanchal that Viren came booked the hotel himself and then cancelled saying he is going america, then he went to person who book the places and book riverdale location (earlier before anything was planned for Sid) then when Sid called and said about his trip then he asked to do booking in the same resort. Quite confusing this show he was going to go with Nivi in the resort before even Sid made his booking. Why and how many bookings he did and why is he so careless about leaving all the clues 1 he sent to CC and other to Sid and 3 to Nivi. He also said I am doing everything intentionally leaving clues against him intentionally. 
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS

Is Viren a good person doing 'bad' things? Or is he a bad person doing 'good' things?

There is a fine line between the good and the bad but there is a lot a lot of shades of gray in between and our Viren's character fall into that and i keep oscillating if I really want to believe Viren's personality.... Its a totally different matter that he is like a DELICIOUS DARK CHOCOLATE... full of sin and bitter sweet which we all like a bite once in a while ;)

We see that Viren is termed as the stalker who is using Nivi to get to SID.... Its weird that I am trying to understand his motives and his logic, and though I may never be willing to replicate his actions, I empathize and somehow am more curious to understand his need for doing all this!!

For me evil is purely where a person is illogically violent and creates a mayhem without motive...we all do rationalize evil, if we can understand it, trace it's causes in some fundamental way and then it ceases to be evil.  It becomes a different perspective instead.

The struggle I find is to relate is that - Viren is betraying the trust of one person who really believes in him... How will he redeem himself in Nivi's eyes... It will take a very good script to be able to make this all worth it in the end.... For the sake of Viren I hope CT's know what they are doing!!

I am really rooting for Nivren as in whole and will be sad if this all turns out to be for nothing!!

Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago