Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I remember his dialogue that he stands with right and since Nivi is right , he is standing by her and not because she is his love... he says his family is with wrong.... Do u girls think might be since Viren has also started going to office, that Mr. Khanna might have met him coincidently and may be now Viren also knows about his parents involvement and that Sid already knew about it but did not do anything and hence he hates Sid too more.. So now he will hurt JAAL and Sid together....
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Ok fine, Sorry (holding my ears) he just orchestrated it. Happy!

Sorry vidya, I didn't mean to sound like hitler, but at times, even what we see is not the truth, so I really want us to reserve our bashing till the time we have all the facts !! 😳
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Sorry vidya, I didn't mean to sound like hitler, but at times, even what we see is not the truth, so I really want us to reserve our bashing till the time we have all the facts !! 😳

Its alright dear ! No offence meant or taken😊
Shayafan thumbnail

@ bold : i can answer that ! we all know that Viren returned to Shimla a day early right, and we think it was to snoop around and figure out who the real MP is, so maybe he even came back to the Sood house to check up on Nivi, and overheard her questioning Sid about being in the house at the time of BS meds being exchanged !!!

Remember he even asked Nivi whether she suspected anyone, and we saw how she had a flashback of Sid, but never replie dto his question, so he let it go !!

Yeah but wasn't it the same day of the incident, could he have got back so early. I mean YD had called and said that they reached. actually its difficult to make out the timings of the incidents....😭 But i guess trains are faster so he might have indeed reached to hear the conversation. Atleast i hope so...
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

I remember his dialogue that he stands with right and since Nivi is right , he is standing by her and not because she is his love... he says his family is with wrong.... Do u girls think might be since Viren has also started going to office, that Mr. Khanna might have met him coincidently and may be now Viren also knows about his parents involvement and that Sid already knew about it but did not do anything and hence he hates Sid too more.. So now he will hurt JAAL and Sid together....

Yep that is what i said in my earlier post too snehoo, that his revenge is for Nivi's sake, and by framing Sid, he is avenging her, because not only Sid betrayed her, but he also let Jaal get away with framing Keshav and never proved him innocent !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Gals my sweeties πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

So i m back . n Guyzzz i hav some news 2 share frm all u , I m sad becozz i m gong for my COLLG TRIP tomm n will b back on thurs . n Till then NO thread , no my swweties , no CCBM n no VIREN n NIVREN . I m so upset 😭😭 . I don't want 2 go but it is compulsory as it contains Marks n i hav 2 go 😑😭 .

So guyzzz i will see u all thurs directlyy . Wish me Luck . 😊 .

n now till then i m here 2 talk 2 u all jee bhar ke . SO wht all r u talking abt ?

xaviara thumbnail

@ bold : i can answer that ! we all know that Viren returned to Shimla a day early right, and we think it was to snoop around and figure out who the real MP is, so maybe he even came back to the Sood house to check up on Nivi, and overheard her questioning Sid about being in the house at the time of BS meds being exchanged !!!

Remember he even asked Nivi whether she suspected anyone, and we saw how she had a flashback of Sid, but never replie dto his question, so he let it go !!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but wasn't it the same day of the incident, could he have got back so early. I mean YD had called and said that they reached. actually its difficult to make out the timings of the incidents....😭 But i guess trains are faster so he might have indeed reached to hear the conversation. Atleast i hope so...
[/QUOTE]

Well he returned by train to Kalka and then drove to Shimla, and it is only an hour or so ride from Kalka to Shimla if I'm right !!
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hello Gals my sweeties πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

So i m back . n Guyzzz i hav some news 2 share frm all u , I m sad becozz i m gong for my COLLG TRIP tomm n will b back on thurs . n Till then NO thread , no my swweties , no CCBM n no VIREN n NIVREN . I m so upset 😭😭 . I don't want 2 go but it is compulsory as it contains Marks n i hav 2 go 😑😭 .

n now till then i m here 2 talk 2 u all jee bhar ke . SO wht all r u talking abt ?

That's good Moni, I used to look forward for trips like that. We will miss you though. Enjoy yourself. We are still talking about Viren not being the MP and the reason for his attitude.
xaviara thumbnail
You know we all are going to drive ourselves crazy and mental till Viren's past and backstory is revealed !! so i hope for the sake of our sanity that CT's reveal it soon !!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hello Gals my sweeties πŸ€— 

Aww its okay hun, 4 days wivout Viren πŸ˜• but don't worry time will fly by, will miss reading your comments a lot though. have fun at the trip i love trips but we haven't been in one in ages too many chemistry practicals we have lol. and good luck x