Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

I don't think Sid is the stalker either, he is not intelligent enough for that !! 😆 But yes, I do agree that Viren is killing two birds with one stone, taking his revenge from Sid and luring the stalker at the same time !!

LOL No Navz I am not saying he can be a stalker he definitely can't plan that ahead. ðŸ˜† I am just trying to understand his character as there are so many ups and downs with him too. 

Anamika I agree that he is just trying to move on because there is nothing he can do now. Sid is a kind of person who accept defeat to easily. He believes others so easily and never even try to find out the truth. He wouldn't have acted on Keshav case if VD didn't talk to him in hospital. He needs to be baby sit all the time for all his problems. Sorry again I got diverted by my dislike for him. But I just trying to understand Viren's hatred for Sid and what might have happened in past. 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Navz, Ketty , I see you are online...How are you dear?
Yes, Sid cannot dominate infront of Viren. He is no match for Viren and now he knows he cannot boss around Nivi too as relations have changed. He is not dominating as far as DD is concerned either. Sid has lost all his character now after the wedding. 
I have said many times that Viren is not a stalker. His character is not like that. Only the last part was planned by him and nothing else. That is why he was happy to get the 1st proof. He was literally shocked to hear that the phone has been active for 1 month. His back was facing the family so there was no need to be shocked...He is doing few things at the same time. Proving Nivi sane, taking revenge from Sid and luring MP out and also threatening his mom...
And I think even Sid is not MP. He is not that strong or intelligent to plan such a thing.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Navz welcome wow what a wonderful points about Sid being possessive about Nivedita or something and agree with you there are so many loose threads which needed to be closed. Now days they are prominantly showing Keshav in other track too. I think this MP revealiation will not only bring MP out but also prove innocenc of Keshav which was long forgetton story. It will also review all the dead secrets. I really wanted NivRen love story should start after the closure of all the dead ends when 4 of them come clear. Id I agree that Viren is not real MP then he is forming JAAL for his own parents as may be he is not targetting Sid but Chanchal sometime I have a feel Viren is trying to frame Sid as a show in front of Chanchal so that she can be little careless about her moves. See she will think now Viren is going after Sid now so she can relax and add fuel in fire so will come in open to harm Nivi.

In this he will also show Sid that what happen when you get blamed after you did nothing wrong and Chanchal will be trapped in her own wrong doings and come clear in front of all. YD will get to know who is what.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ketty, it is only Nivi with whom he used to boss around. Even when they were kids, DD used to fight with him so DD has similar nature as Sid. That is why he fell in love with NIvi (a submissive and shy girl) and not DD. He is one of those guys who like their love or wife to be submissive and family oriented just like his mom who will never raise their voice.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Anju how are you sweetie? We have filled pages yesterday bashing Sid. ðŸ˜† I just can't stand that guy even if he is nice person. Anyways about Viren being stalker, I agree with you that apart from last HM incident there is no solid proof for him being stalker and some how I am not convince that he was involved in the Kitchen fire incident, fear on his face when he heard Nivi's shout was real. But again we can dissect every expression of him and give justification to every actions, at the end of the day it is all up to CTs and if they want to make him stalker they will even with lots of bloopers. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Ketty, it is only Nivi with whom he used to boss around. Even when they were kids, DD used to fight with him so DD has similar nature as Sid. That is why he fell in love with NIvi (a submissive and shy girl) and not DD. He is one of those guys who like their love or wife to be submissive and family oriented just like his mom who will never raise their voice.

Ya Anju I agree, I have said the same thing about Sid many times that he got attracted to Nivi and not to DD because Nivi is somewhat like her mother. He can't stand Nivi questioning or confronting him because he still thinks she is weak (I don't think he will make this mistake again after HM night scene) but when DD questions him, he just give in to her. I really wanted him to behave with DD same way he used to behave with Nivi when he was questioned. At least we would have chance to see DD getting bashed from someone. 
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Navz, Ketty , I see you are online...How are you dear?

Yes, Sid cannot dominate infront of Viren. He is no match for Viren and now he knows he cannot boss around Nivi too as relations have changed. He is not dominating as far as DD is concerned either. Sid has lost all his character now after the wedding. 
I have said many times that Viren is not a stalker. His character is not like that. Only the last part was planned by him and nothing else. That is why he was happy to get the 1st proof. He was literally shocked to hear that the phone has been active for 1 month. His back was facing the family so there was no need to be shocked...He is doing few things at the same time. Proving Nivi sane, taking revenge from Sid and luring MP out and also threatening his mom...
And I think even Sid is not MP. He is not that strong or intelligent to plan such a thing.

heyyyyy anju !! *hugs* i'm good and u sweetie ? missed you !!

And as usual you said what I was trying to say but could not find words, and instead was going in circles !! U and Milee are my translators !!! 😆

Agree with you 100% !! I think his hatred for Sid is only because of what Nivi and her family went through because of Sid. that is why not only he wants her to hate Sid, but ask him all the questions she would never though to ask him before !! I think he also knows about JAAL's involvement in framing Keshav, and that just added fuel to the fire that Sid not only hurt and betrayed her, but also kept quite and let JAAL get away with it !!

I think Viren's revenge on Sid is only too the extent of letting Sid realize how Nivi and Keshav must have felt when they were accused and abused for something they never did !! Once he reveals who the real MP is, he will openly confess why he framed Sid, even after knowing that Sid was not the stalker !!! Because that is exactly what Sid did too right ! He had every opportunity to clear Keshav's name, and too end all the enemity between the Sood's and Sharma's, but he never did !

I think that is when Sid will realize how wrong he has been, and own up to his mistakes but also finally confide in Divya about his past with Nivi, because only then we can see Sid and Divya move on too !!

So CC is the MP with the help of JH, and Viren is avenging Sid for Nivi's sake !! Because remember how he said when Nivi woke up, that this is a test of my love too, when she says, till when can i trouble you like this ! and then he also said later on that I can go to any extent to prove you right !!!

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty Vids, moni sorry didn't said Hi to anyone
But Vids it's possible as Viren is shown as multidimensional character which means his character has many sides one side he loves and romance Nivedita, make her top of world, making her strong, protecting her and immediately throwing her offgaurd and making her weak, stalking her, putting her in dangerous situations. He has both emotions going on simultaneously and he is not faking anything. He love Nivedita more than anything and wants her, desire her, want to prove her innocent, protect her but at the same time he hate Sid more than loving Nivedita wants to defame him.

He is best and worst in the one moment only that is why he is volatile and doesn't have comtrol on his emotions. I don't know how is he able to hide those strong emotions running inside him.

If we think logically without thinking Viren or Nivedita or anyother character these characters are more dangerous than any evil characters or the characters like Sid who doesn't stand up for u. As they just don't care of anything they doesn't fear about themselves also once their mission is accomplished if someone kill him too he will be more than happy. I will never frankly like Nivi with him if he is actually this kind of character.

I agree with you Rach. Grey Characters are more dangerous than Negative ones because one never knows where you stand with them. But I feel Viren's greyness is his skill in manipulating people and situations around him. Also nobody cares about his whereabouts is working in his advantage and CTS😕Because his character has lots of gaps in between. He is not evil as he has shown kindness in saving Nivi and NT's treatment etc - that was pure humanity.

If you ask me I feared Viren more during His-Nivi's marriage than now. I thought he was evil then, But now,I don't think he is evil, but definitely a JERK! I didn't want Nivi to marry him in such a haste. But since then, they have shown a softer, considerate and understanding side to him. If Nivi would have married Sid - she would not have been happy as Sid would never have stood up for her ( he can't stand for his mother for God's sake)

But I definitely seek punishment for Viren's action at HM. Lets start with treating his wounds with a little chilli powder 😡 We can also arm Nivi with a stick, everytime he touches her, she goes SMACK!!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Navz, Anju, Sneha and all others
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Navz welcome wow what a wonderful points about Sid being possessive about Nivedita or something and agree with you there are so many loose threads which needed to be closed. Now days they are prominantly showing Keshav in other track too. I think this MP revealiation will not only bring MP out but also prove innocenc of Keshav which was long forgetton story. It will also review all the dead secrets. I really wanted NivRen love story should start after the closure of all the dead ends when 4 of them come clear. Id I agree that Viren is not real MP then he is forming JAAL for his own parents as may be he is not targetting Sid but Chanchal sometime I have a feel Viren is trying to frame Sid as a show in front of Chanchal so that she can be little careless about her moves. See she will think now Viren is going after Sid now so she can relax and add fuel in fire so will come in open to harm Nivi.

In this he will also show Sid that what happen when you get blamed after you did nothing wrong and Chanchal will be trapped in her own wrong doings and come clear in front of all. YD will get to know who is what.

Lolzzz Rachu, I just said the same thing as you to my reply to anju's post !! See we are all back to thinking on the same lines !! 😆

You know I was thinking about the word Anti Hero, and I think Viren is a vigilante who cannot stand to see injustice happen, especially by the hands of his own family !!! That is why he is punishing everyone in the language which would understand the most !!

He is framing Sid, so Sid can feel the pain of what Nivi, Keshav and NT felt when they we accused and thrown out of the Sood house !!

He is scaring CC, but telling her indirectly that soon it is your turn to get exposed, because CC has been scaring Nivi since the first day she entered Sood house after their wedding !!!

He is showing YD that you always think that everyone is beneath the Sood family and no one can match up to Sid, but that is not the case, even your precious Sid can make mistakes and destroy lives of people, even after knowing thy are innocent !!