Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey simruuuu soo good so see u sweety. No i didnt read ur post on that can u please give me the page number, i have over 50 pages to read.

Yes it is weird that BS stopped talking due to sid and started talking cause of viren. I am sure there is a story and what ever it is it will be a very shocking and interesting one.

ok. read this 

navz
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shova,

It would also be very interesting if Viren's plans backfire because of Nivi. That will change the entire scenario. Really hope the CTs come up with something believable though otherwise I think they have to face the wrath of all of us
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sweety am gonna read it rite now and let u know what i think. when will u be going to sleep??u better take rest sweety, im worried about u not getting enough sleep.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks sweety am gonna read it rite now and let u know what i think. when will u be going to sleep??u better take rest sweety, im worried about u not getting enough sleep.

yea i am off to sleep. all pages r good. let me ur thoughts. bye. love u. see u in 6 hrs. i will be online. its almost 4 am here now. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Shova,

It would also be very interesting if Viren's plans backfire because of Nivi. That will change the entire scenario. Really hope the CTs come up with something believable though otherwise I think they have to face the wrath of all of us

hey us two hardly get to chat like this rite, feel great to be chatting to u sweety. yes it will be interesting. But i just hope the CTs are able to justify why Viren is doing all this and it better be good and beliviable like u said or else we know what will happen to the show.

Seriously i am soo loking forward to the childhood story behind Viren,sid and nivi. I bet it is something really interesting. I dunno why but i feel the store room plays a big part in it too. notice first time nivi goes to sood's house we get a storeroom scene, then viren confession in store room, then nivi getting scared in storeroom, thali sceen in storeroom etc..... everything is in the storeroome why??????
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
wow 4am simruuu go to sleep rite now seets. yes i will PM u my thoughts if ur offline by the time i finish reading ur and navz thoughts.
ye sweety good nite . SD😃 
man i have alot to read today and i know there was a great discussion on today so dont wanna miss any post.
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail

hey us two hardly get to chat like this rite, feel great to be chatting to u sweety. yes it will be interesting. But i just hope the CTs are able to justify why Viren is doing all this and it better be good and beliviable like u said or else we know what will happen to the show.

Seriously i am soo loking forward to the childhood story behind Viren,sid and nivi. I bet it is something really interesting. I dunno why but i feel the store room plays a big part in it too. notice first time nivi goes to sood's house we get a storeroom scene, then viren confession in store room, then nivi getting scared in storeroom, thali sceen in storeroom etc..... everything is in the storeroome why??????

Yes I agree about the storeroom. It seems to play a pretty big part. The confession scene, Nivi was not scared about the storeroom, but now she is. Maybe this fear will finally trigger some suppressed memory???? Something to do with Sid for which Viren got blamed??
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Shova, Santhi, Simi, Siham, Anamika🤗
Good morning/afternoon!!

So whats going on?
Yeah I can see that there is a discussion going on about Viren is the real MP or not?
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

Hello Shova, Santhi, Simi, Siham, Anamika🤗
Good morning/afternoon!!

So whats going on?
Yeah I can see that there is a discussion going on about Viren is the real MP or not?

Hi Shana,

The discussion is also about why he wants revenge on Sid and whether Nivi should question Sid or not.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi shova, siham, shanthi, anamika, shana...

i too think d hidden past is connected to d store room...

dere's a char 'joki' in FIR at sab tv...she jumps into a scene, says something n jumps out...cant predict wen dat char comes...i seems to do d same here...😆
so i'm jumping out again...😆
c u all later...