Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 52

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats very good Ashly that everyone is going to look beyond those articles coz what those articles were doing is making a mess of our thoughts and leaving us to draw our own conclusions, creating chaos in the process.  So lets go beyond what is shown to us and understand this mystery called Viren.
BTW, my name is Siham...I think I'm the oldest Nivren fan here on this forum, which I think helps me to stay a little more calm than all you young ones.Edited by sssiham - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HIDDEN FACTS

We all know we used to feel bad that all viren did was romance Nivi and pacify her when ever the stalker thing happened!! But then aain we saw that he is the MP himself...

Why is SID taking all the bullshit that Viren is throwing at him....he is not a 5 yr old where he is accepting all the blame that viren is shoving in his mouth...why is he not questioning Viren back!! SID is such a successful business man...he is shrewd so he must realize viren is upto something...then why behave in such a way.....is there something more to these scenes than what meets the eye...

I am tired now as I cant even enjoy a scene....I am always looking out of expressions, BG music, Peoples reactions and most of the time I am pondering over each dialogue just to see if there are any clues to all this confusion!!!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Afternoon people. Who's on?? Just managed to catch on reading the posts and what an intense discussion on Sid and his flaws and why Viren wants revenge. I agree with Zarmeen and Payal that Nivi should not question Sid until she has hard evidence (as opposed to evidence manufactured by Viren). She would never forgive herself if proven wrong.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sssiham

An old song comes to mind when I read almost all the posts...

Yeh kya hua
kaisa hua
kab hua
kyon hua
jab hua
tab hua
oh chodo yeh na socho

Why this song came to my mind is becoz on Thursday, when I read all the heart-broken Nivrenians crying and wishing to quit the show, etc...I was like shocked that people were giving up so easily without waiting to see how the mystery or whatever unfolds.  Now on Sunday, I'm in the office again and I see a new Nivren thread  ( by the jetspeed fans of jetspeed Viren Sood) and with a totally positive approach to the whole scenario.  So what happened in these 2 days that everyone did an about-turn.

Who gets the credit of convincing everyone?

wonderful song swety. I guess we all are in this together rite, we cry, worry,laugh and get mad together. This week has been a week full of emotions for us Nivrenians. One moment we were ready to give up the next moment we are more determined to hang on. I guess all of us went with split emotions. I for one was positive when the first episode where viren's self talk was shown but after article i was let down. But all these wonderful girls here has helped one another in some way to cheer each other up. what ever happens we are in this together, we will fight together and laugh together and thats what i love about this thread, everyones so supporting to one another. Love ya all. And yes i guess after this week we have become for stronger and we will be seeing positive side to this track only.😃
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sssiham

Thats very good Ashly that everyone is going to look beyond those articles coz what those articles were doing is making a mess of our thoughts and leaving us to draw our own conclusions, creating chaos in the process.  So lets go beyond what is shown to us and understand this mystery called Viren.

BTW, my name is Siham...I think I'm the oldest Nivren fan here on this forum, which I think helps me to stay a little more calm than all you young ones.

I actually thought I was Siham. Not spoken to you before, I'm Shanthi
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi shova..how r u babe..could not sleep so back here. but will go in few mins..sucks I know.

How r u? and did you read all my posts?? Abt Viren n Sid and Questions and why this track is happening etc. read from pages 30 or so ...

Dont you Think its weird That BS stopped talking (got heart attack) because of Sid's Silence and He got his voice back (again started to talk) bcos of Viren's standing up against the family and fighting for truth and Nivi and her Family (NT was in hops)

So weird na?? there has be some meaning behind this. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

hi shova..how r u babe..could not sleep so back here. but will go in few mins..sucks I know.

How r u? and did you read all my posts?? Abt Viren n Sid and Questions and why this track is happening etc.

Dont you Think its weird That BS stopped talking (got heart attack) because of Sid's Silence and He got his voice back (again started to talk) bcos of Viren's standing up against the family and fighting for truth and Nivi and her Family (NT was in hops)

Nice one Simran
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mittusingh

HIDDEN FACTS

We all know we used to feel bad that all viren did was romance Nivi and pacify her when ever the stalker thing happened!! But then aain we saw that he is the MP himself...

Why is SID taking all the bullshit that Viren is throwing at him....he is not a 5 yr old where he is accepting all the blame that viren is shoving in his mouth...why is he not questioning Viren back!! SID is such a successful business man...he is shrewd so he must realize viren is upto something...then why behave in such a way.....is there something more to these scenes than what meets the eye...

I am tired now as I cant even enjoy a scene....I am always looking out of expressions, BG music, Peoples reactions and most of the time I am pondering over each dialogue just to see if there are any clues to all this confusion!!!

Siddharth has so far not opened his mouth when needed. So why expect him now? With solid proof and witness in hand he so far has not exposed Jawahar. He has not even bothered to take Dadima into confidence and clear the misunderstandings regarding Keshav so that she treats Nivedita well. Siddharth has just watched Nivedita suffering abuses and insults silently and have done nothing against it. The only people he would question or shout at probably are outsiders... like he did before Nivedita married Viren and the woman at the mooh dikhai.

As far as Viren is concerned he has circumstantial evidence and he is not directly blaming Siddharth. He is only pushing(manipulating) others to do it. So far Siddharth has not been accused by anyone else other than Nivedita. But after some more proofs come to light, that would happen. If Viren gets caught/questioned he would definitely have a proper explanation for it to fool Siddharth or anyone else who does so.

Somehow, I have a feeling that the real MP is still not revealed and what happened at the resort was Viren's attempt to prove Nivedita sane in front of the Family which is why he might also have used Siddharth to testify the incident. Remember Viren's statement 'Yeh mere Pyaar ka imtehan hae... tumhareliye tho main kuch bhi karoonga'. While the actual MP (I guess Chanchal) might be desperately trying to prove Nivedita mad Viren could be spoiling her plans by proving otherwise.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

How r u? and did you read all my posts?? Abt Viren n Sid and Questions and why this track is happening etc.

hey simruuuu soo good so see u sweety. No i didnt read ur post on that can u please give me the page number, i have over 50 pages to read.

Yes it is weird that BS stopped talking due to sid and started talking cause of viren. I am sure there is a story and what ever it is it will be a very shocking and interesting one.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Good Afternoon people. Who's on?? Just managed to catch on reading the posts and what an intense discussion on Sid and his flaws and why Viren wants revenge. I agree with Zarmeen and Payal that Nivi should not question Sid until she has hard evidence (as opposed to evidence manufactured by Viren). She would never forgive herself if proven wrong.

hey sweety im here now. yep agree nivi should not question sid, it will just make matters worse