NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...I am getting very scared now..as I keep watching the scenes from After HM part.... My whole Theory of Nivi NOT wanting to ask Sid abt MP and Viren pushing her ...lies on the fact that Viren is NOT REAL MP and he only did 1 or 2 things. Not Fire or other incidents.

If he did everything and wants Nivi to blame Sid for MP only and Hate Sid for MP thing Only...Then i don't know..what to think?? 

I don't think Viren will take 2 BIG CHANCES. First, when Nivi will find out he is the MP..it will be really bad. he knows he is dead right there

and second bcos Nivi always has soft corner for Sid ..she will not Forgive Viren for using that Soft Corner...so I am hoping for sake of Everyone..

CT will show Viren is not Real MP. Nivi will only Blame Sid for what is truth and it is revealed to us...and Viren will redeem himself when Real MP is out and all his deeds are out in front of Nivi. 
hi payal dear....finally we r online at same time...🤗
i'm enjoying d  sunday morning but dreading d noon time (which is almost near) coz i've to enter kitchen 😒
yep excited to see nivi's reaction on seeing d bathrobe n whether he'll lie or not...

hi ketty dear🤗....i'm loving dis sid bashing...
but i'm not sure if viren wanted nivi to see d bathrobe...to me it looked like how a normal person'll hide things...but viren is not any normal person, so not sure...

hi zarmeen dear🤗...hope u r fine...
i agree with u...viren sounds overconfident...

Originally posted by simran728

payal. why you not participating in our discussion??? Wat are your thoughts babe about my last 5 posts. I have been explaining the point I feel and you did not say anything abt..Nivi's questioning Sid. 
Sorry, my Simran, sweets! 😔 Nothing personal, my dear, I am agreeing to your posts but don't have much to add than what all you have already mentioned. And, on top of that, everything is just so confusing right now, there is no clarity about anything, whatsoever. I am absolutely clueless as to where the CTs are heading towards with this story line. Don't get me wrong, it is damn interesting and I am very intrigued with the current track but cannot predict or analyze anything just because there are so many loop holes and things that were shown to be completely non-existent just before few months, have now surfaced to the core, that is, this extreme dislike and hatred that Viren has against Sid. Honestly, that was a huge shocker for me, it really was! I just didn't see this coming at all or ever fathom that this was ever in the pipeline and could become a possibility. So, coming back to your topic of discussion about Nivi questioning Sid, this is all I can say about it :-
(1) I don't want Nivedita to question and doubt Sid. Just don't want that to happen. All she needs to do is ask herself and she will know that it cannot be possible.
(2) I want this plan of Viren to backfire because I believe that would be an extremely intense track of the show. Viren right now is literally like a bomb waiting to explode. He is so restless and so loosing his patience. He just wants Nivedita to question, confront and blame Sid by hook or crook.
(3) Viren's reason of wanting Nivedita to put the blame on Sid, is not driven by his love for Nivedita, or at least that's what I think. It is purely based on this hatred that he has towards Sid and now where is that extreme hatred stemming from is something I just cannot fathom at all.
(4) I also feel that Viren very much loves Nivedita, at this point there is no doubt in my mind about it, (despite what they are showing and what these various articles are publishing), however, that is also equally true that he is using Nivedita as a means to an end here to take this revenge as it just so conveniently happened that he could, right? His wife ended up being his enemy's ex-love and he is simply using that aspect to it's best advantage possible.

Hi Ash and Sonia How r u guys doing

Simran before knowing Viren reaal intention we really can't perdict anything except for the Nivren scenes that he loves Nivi but since Ct have a memory loss problem so we r not even sure of that.

Ketty sweetie even if he loves Nivi he does not want her to find out that what is he upto.
Ok guys gotta go. Extremely tired today of too much walking (too much exercise in one day is sometimes difficultto handle😉) Will cathch with u guys tomorrow. Good Nite.
Originally posted by simran728

girls....Please hear me out....With Current track ..I think its imp we forget how Viren should be punished and how he will suffer and how he is doing or did all wrong etc etc. 

We will enjoy these scenes only by thinking the following

1. Sid needs to suffer n be punished. He has to. No one is making him face the truth or feel bad. Why should only Nivi suffer and live with all the blaming n accusations. Let Sid take some more crap. he knows the truth of KS but still is quite. SPINELESS PIECE OF SOUL
2. This is nothing. Sid will be shattered completely and be left alone. I want that. 
3. Sid needs to repent and say sorry (maybe to Viren or Nivi or himself) i dont care. but he needs to have remorse. This guy has no REMORSE??? How can he say he loved Nivi?? Forget about standing up for her...HE DOES NOT EVEN FEEL BAD ABT PAST. He is just trying to move on without closing OLD CHAPTERS. That is not fair. 
4. Currently Sid is trying to move on like nothing has happened. and that is not right. and I agree with that. He has to pay a price before it is too late.
5. CC and YD need to get more slaps from VIren. They will own up to their words and will be punished by Viren. They will lose respect and truth has to come out. SLOWLY BUT SURELY. 
6. DD needs to doubt Sid even more and make herself to Confront to Sid as to why he is doing all this. This will make past come out...THEY CANNOT MOVE FORWARD OTHERWISE. 

All these things have to happen. Forget what will happen to Viren and Nivi in future.

i completely agree Simran..... i am just loving Viren rigth now...as to how he is getting back to everyone for Nivi..even though he doesnot love her... i want them to suffer..a lot more than they did to nivi..before the truth comes out....also.. as viren wants sid to lose his importance in the family..ths gaining his importance..he wants the same for nivi too...

Just Think Nivi has GONE THROUGH A LOT SO FAR and before we move ahead in CCBM EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER AND PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR ROLE.

and Viren is making sure of that.

He is fighting for Nivi. WHen the whole truth will come out..we will see. These ppl have more wrong to Nivi than it is shown. VIren is so mad at them for continuously Harrassing Nivi that Now he has decided to make her strong and make stand up for herself by having Viren as an example n by her side. VIREN IS TEACHING EVERYONE SOMETHING. HAVE FAITH AND PATIENCE. NIVI WILL BE HIS BIGGEST BENEFACTOR.

Nivi is learning from Viren on how to stand up and how to ask questions and when you fight for yourself. 
It's 1:3O in the morning here and I just came back home from an evening out with my close friend and oh boy, am I extremely tired.
I just came back to check some posts and wanted to say good night to you all and will speak to you all later !
If Viren doesn't want Nivi to find out about robe or blood on bathroom floor then I guess he is simply being sloppy, over confidence can do that to a person.

Payal loved your points. I also don't want Nivi to confront Sid and then regret about it. Because so far it looks like Viren wants revenge on Sid for some unknown reason and we don't have any solid reason to think that he has some other ulterior motive to make Nivi ask question to Sid. 

bye zarmeen n mahi. gnite. see u tomorrow. 
wow xavira and simran... great posts...i loved them...and i agree 200% ...as i said in my earlier posts also...that anti hero is one who elicits great sympathy and appreciation.... and i believe when the truth is revealed, viren will have its supporters back...