Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hieee Zarmeen jannu!! 🤗 How are you, my dear?? Nice!! Glad to know you had a fabulous day. 😊 In terms of discussion the thread actually has been very silent today, or at least has been since the past 2-3 hours and nothing much is being discussed. We were actually talking about Sid or more like his shortcomings in life!😆

Hey sweetie 🤗 How  was ur day? Shortcoming of S. the only tallgoing in S. is that he is basically a decent and nice guy. The rest r only and only short comings. He is the most dumb businessman I've ever seen. How he take decisions at work i have failed to understand coz he has throughly failed in taking decisions or stand by his decisions in his personal life. And hinestly I cant stand him anymore.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Simran, that was funny, Sid having two personalities - home and work! 😆 Clearly the work personality is really smart because he is successfully running the business.

And, while we are on the subject of Sid, I would like to say that he can really fight strongly for the 'right' thing, if needed to, but he always does that for the wrong reasons. A perfect example was the Muh-Dikhayi ceremony of Divya and Nivedita the day after their weddings. When one of their female guests begins bad-mouthing about Sid & Nivedita and the possibility of them being involved romantically before marriage, did you remember how vehemently he fought with her and literally kicked her out of the house but he did that because apparently their so-called 'Sood Honor' was at stake and being questioned!!

hey payal. i agree ..Sid can fight. but only with ppl who are not related to him. Basically to ppl who he does not have to face again in life or next day ..like Sharmila....so this excludes everyone for Circus House and Sood Jungle. which by the way are the most imp ones anyway.

All I can say is I hope CT reverse mode his character. This Spineless Creature is too much too take and he is competing very strongly with the Green monster creature to reach the Highest Point of Stupidity. ðŸ˜ƒ

also, it is not completely true has all Sid cares is Sood Honor bcos remember he did try to halt the wedding after taking it to the last Second. That's where he reached his Height of Stupidity and Now his wife is getting there and they will be @ Epitome of Stupidity Mount.

And If Sid was serious abt Nivi and not marrying DD then he would found some way. Even if Nivi was pretending..he knew that. He just did not want to confront her in the beginning and stop the circus. How can he? He is soo dumb that only at the last second he comes out of COMA and wants Nivi. Soo stupid again. I was like Dude. If you wanted to stop the show you had lot of chances.. so why now. I am glad he is in Stupidity Coma right now with DD and not Nivi. 

Nivi is nicely riding high on Viren's bike and having fun. 
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Exactly that's the only thing make Sid open his mouth. Or may be someone is accusing him, till now Viren is now accusing him he is just simply stating facts, but the day Nivi asks questions like Viren wants, Sid will again explode like volcano as he always does whenever Nivi speaks up. Last time he called Nivi mad, but now he doesn't have that option as Viren just cleared that nothing wrong with his wife's metal health. 😆 Really waiting to see how Sid is going to deal with this problem? Will he find out that Viren is trying to frame him before Nivi questions him? Will Nivi finds out what Viren up to before she is forced to ask Sid those questions? It is getting quite interesting and intense now.

@Zarmeen how r u sweetie? welcome back. How was your outing?

Jaani I had a lovely day. It was the exhibition of ice sculptures and it was just amazing.

But u know Ketty I don't want Nivi asking him any questions coz she is making the same mistake which S. did  not trusting her and not stand by her. I need her to ask her the question from herself that whether S. can do all that?
simran728 thumbnail
Hi Zarmeen..Ketty How are you'll? What are you doing?? watching old scenes or just thinking whats next to come?

so guys in last few hrs i watched all scenes of Nivren and have to say CT have a done a great job in NOT showing if Viren and Nivi were connected and in love from childhood or not. 

Everything is left at double meaning and no one can make any conclusion. I saw confession scene and there too could not figure out if he loved her since childhood or not. Bcos Viren said "mere jaisa ladka..kabhi pyar karta hi nahi..and also about seeing diff colors of her each time they met..." all indicates that Viren was never in love before and he did not know Nivi that well since childhood. 

Either CT are really good Or they are Really Drunk and don't know what they are doing. Like 4 months ago at Viren's entry they did not know we will show childhood connection etc. etc. 

well lets wait and watch. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Jaani I had a lovely day. It was the exhibition of ice sculptures and it was just amazing.

But u know Ketty I don't want Nivi asking him any questions coz she is making the same mistake which S. did  not trusting her and not stand by her. I need her to ask her the question from herself that whether S. can do all that?

Zarmeen, sweets, that is actually the reason why she has not said his name as yet because though her mind is telling her through all these facts and proofs, her heart is not agreeing to it. In her heart, she is not convinced that Sid would be capable of doing something like this. And the reason she even confronted him after the BS medication swap was because poor thing was really pushed to the edge and cornered & CC had already started implying her to be mad and since it was the matter of BS's health it was such a big deal. But I do think that, deep deep down she is still not convinced and that's why she is not even mentioning Sid's name to Viren, whom she now completely trusts. I really want her to not question and doubt Sid at all, that way she is going to really foul up Viren's plan.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simran i love ur points ...i agree with u CTs are drunk ...there have been so many bloopers ...nothing is consistent ...thats why it furstrates me ... I was watching also all the old nivren scenes and the only correct thing i saw was Virens anger with Sid at the wedding confrontation , things which i had not seen before or understood before are now a bit clear to me as to why he was only shouting at sid etc
simran728 thumbnail

Exactly that's the only thing make Sid open his mouth. Or may be someone is accusing him, till now Viren is now accusing him he is just simply stating facts, but the day Nivi asks questions like Viren wants, Sid will again explode like volcano as he always does whenever Nivi speaks up. Last time he called Nivi mad, but now he doesn't have that option as Viren just cleared that nothing wrong with his wife's metal health. 😆 Really waiting to see how Sid is going to deal with this problem? Will he find out that Viren is trying to frame him before Nivi questions him? Will Nivi finds out what Viren up to before she is forced to ask Sid those questions? It is getting quite interesting and intense now.

@Zarmeen how r u sweetie? welcome back. How was your outing?

Hi girls.

I think we are completely missing Viren's point here. I am guessing too so don't quote me but I think this is what Viren is doing. PLEASE THINK ABT MY POV

I don't think Viren wants Nivi to question Sid about any of the MP thing.
See, that is not the point.
Yes, he is framing Sid but for 2 different reasons.

1st Reason - if  Viren frames Sid as MP then hopefully the real MP will come forward bcos of his or her love for Sid. or it cud also be that Sid will bring real MP out bcos he does not want to get framed and die for no reason. So, Viren is counting on everyone's Reaction now.

2nd reason - if he frames Sid as MP and proves to Nivi that Sid is the real MP beyond any doubt ......then it will break the Picture Perfect Image ....that Nivi has in her mind of Sid's.

She will believe that anyone can do this and that Sid is not perfect and can harm her and Viren. And the fact that Sid is trying to separate Nivi from Viren which even Nivi does not want. So, this will arise all the Past History and Incidents in Nivi's mind and all that Sid might have and could have done wrong in the childhood. 
So, Viren wants Nivi to speak up and ask Sid about Childhood stuff. 

As far as MP stuff he is already handling it. Why would he need Nivi to questions Sid. Viren himself is questioning Sid and getting everyone the answers including Nivi without Anyone's choice. and Viren is not going to stop now.this blame game will continue till real MP is out.

So, in short..his aim is for Nivi to speak up to Sid which she never has. Accuse Sid which she never has. Stand up for her Dignity and Viren's love which she never has. Question his real intention which she never has. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Zarmeen, sweets, that is actually the reason why she has not said his name as yet because though her mind is telling her through all these facts and proofs, her heart is not agreeing to it. In her heart, she is not convinced that Sid would be capable of doing something like this. And the reason she even confronted him after the BS medication swap was because poor thing was really pushed to the edge and cornered & CC had already started implying her to be mad and since it was the matter of BS's health it was such a big deal. But I do think that, deep deep down she is still not convinced and that's why she is not even mentioning Sid's name to Viren, whom she now completely trusts. I really want her to not question and doubt Sid at all, that way she is going to really foul up Viren's plan.

I know Payal Jaani but when u trust somebody u just know that whether that person can do that or not. whether she is taking her name or not but she is doubting him and that's where I have a proble. Everybody in Sood house considered her pagal coz the things were not in her faviour and all the proofs wer aagainst her so y can't she think that probably same is happening to S.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LUV it SIM~!!! awesome post!  : )
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gud morning/evening dears...🤗
just started reading fm pg 42...

simi dear...i loved ur post abt wat to think to enjoy d show...
after reading it, i'm wondering if viren left d wound unattended to punish himself 4 hurting nivi in dat incident....