Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 46

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

True Payal, Viren clearly looked mad at SId, hatred towards Sid was all over his face. But it is amazing that since Viren's entry, I know both brothers didn't look like close buddies but I never would have guessed from Viren's behavior that he was harboring so much hate for his brother. Only time he was angry at him was in hospital and at wedding confrontation. Wedding confrontation Viren told Sid that Nivedita is my would be wife and if someone ever tried to hurt her, then I will won't be able to tolerate. This is all making my head spin. 

Ketty, I so agree with you on that. Ever since Viren's entry I had actually really wanted to see the bonding between brothers and felt that this bonding was really great and it did exist but the CTs were not showing or focusing enough on it. Never ever did I feel that Viren harbored such extreme dislike and hatred towards Sid! It really was a shocker for me to find out that Viren's stalker incident(s) were actually driven from his hatred towards Sid. They were always shown to have such good rapport but I think this was very deliberate. The CTs didn't just want the viewers to at all under any circumstances even guess that there could be a possibility of a rivalry between the brothers. I guess maybe they wanted to have this 200% shock factor on the viewers and they clearly succeeded, right??
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Hey girls, just a thought while I was re-watching yesterday's episode, didn't you find baby Nivedita to be exceptionally cute and adorable?? Awww, I so loved that picture of hers (didn't even look at baby Sid 😡). I don't think they could have got a more appropriate little girl to show Nivedita! I so loved those gynomrous doe-like eyes, that practically take up the whole of her face and which have this immense amount of innocence and shyness dripping from them and with those adorably long & cute piggy tails, they couldn't possibly have created a better version of miniature Nivedita, right? What do you guys think??
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey girls, just a thought while I was re-watching yesterday's episode, didn't you find baby Nivedita to be exceptionally cute and adorable?? Awww, I so loved that picture of hers (didn't even look at baby Sid 😡). I don't think they could have got a more appropriate little girl to show Nivedita! I so loved those gynomrous doe-like eyes, that practically take up the whole of her face and which have this immense amount of innocence and shyness dripping from them and with those adorably long & cute piggy tails, they couldn't possibly have created a better version of miniature Nivedita, right? What do you guys think??

Look payal don't hate young Sid I like that little guy he was also looking cute and jaan still we don't know what is the past whether he has done anything or not or we are unnessarily bashing him. Till now except keeping mum he hadn't sone anything wrong so can't hate him much. Ya his stupid silence caused Nivedita so much harm I agree but right now we can't depict what Sid is upto why is he silent now also why is he not getting what Viren is doing though anyone can understand what he is upto in the hall 2 times not that he is playing game but he is blaming Sid if DD could understand why Sid couldn't get that Viren is indirectly blaming him. Something is really fishy here.

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Look payal don't hate young Sid I like that little guy he was also looking cute and jaan still we don't know what is the past whether he has done anything or not or we are unnessarily bashing him. Till now except keeping mum he hadn't sone anything wrong so can't hate him much. Ya his stupid silence caused Nivedita so much harm I agree but right now we can't depict what Sid is upto why is he silent now also why is he not getting what Viren is doing though anyone can understand what he is upto in the hall 2 times not that he is playing game but he is blaming Sid if DD could understand why Sid couldn't get that Viren is indirectly blaming him. Something is really fishy here.

Rachu.....you really expecting Sid to figure out why Viren is doing all this? n see beyond the surface??? Oh that is no Sid. He cant see obvious things then forget going deep into things. 

I mean you think he is that smart?
I mean this the same guy who could not figure that JAAL were the ones to sep Nivi and him
He could not figure out that DD loved him and thats why Nivi is backing out
He believed KS did cheat and believed JAAL accusations are true n sided them ?? 
If that guy from work would not have come forward n told him...he wud have never known.  forget abt finding anything out himself. 

Common ..Sid is Dumb. More than anyone else in the whole Sood house. he cant see anything more than himself n cant think anything.

Rem he stopped JW from taking BS wheel chair ahead in Jagarata?? and CT showed him thinking etc...
But then later on we find out CC is resp for BS meds till Nivi took over?? I mean how? How and Why  Sid would allow CC to be resp for such an imp job. How did he not think that they can kill BS too??

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
Rachu.....you really expecting Sid to figure out why Viren is doing all this? n see beyond the surface??? Oh that is no Sid. He cant see obvious things then forget going deep into things. 

I mean you think he is that smart?
I mean this the same guy who could not figure that JAAL were the ones to sep Nivi and him
He could not figure out that DD loved him and thats why Nivi is backing out
He believed KS did cheat and believed JAAL accusations are true n sided them ?? 
If that guy from work would not have come forward n told him...he wud have never known.  forget abt finding anything out himself. 

Common ..Sid is Dumb. More than anyone else in the whole Sood house. he cant see anything more than himself n cant think anything.

Rem he stopped JW from taking BS wheel chair ahead in Jagarata?? and CT showed him thinking etc...
But then later on we find out CC is resp for BS meds till Nivi took over?? I mean how? How and Why  Sid would allow CC to be resp for such an imp job. How did he not think that they can kill BS too??

[/QUOTE]
True Simran I was forgetting these things and moreover Viren threatened to take revenge from Nivedita in front of him and when he was around Nivedita Sid never for second doubted that he can harm nivedita he was busy thinking how can Nivedita love Viren but never thought how can Viren who wanted to take revenge from Nivedita suddenly fall in love with her. I mean when Nivedita was in problem I don't understand why for even a second a thought never came in the mind of Sid that may be Viren wanted to take revenge therefore may be he is harming Nivedita as he knew Viren and Nivedita married because of him only I mean even we doubted Viren intentions but Sid never doubted him strange.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True Simran I was forgetting these things and moreover Viren threatened to take revenge from Nivedita in front of him and when he was around Nivedita Sid never for second doubted that he can harm nivedita he was busy thinking how can Nivedita love Viren but never thought how can Viren who wanted to take revenge from Nivedita suddenly fall in love with her. I mean when Nivedita was in problem I don't understand why for even a second a thought never came in the mind of Sid that may be Viren wanted to take revenge therefore may be he is harming Nivedita as he knew Viren and Nivedita married because of him only I mean even we doubted Viren intentions but Sid never doubted him strange.

exactly. He is just shown to be so dumb and without any brains its not even funny. At least his wife thinks something. maybe not the right things but she does. but Sid ..OMG. I think he suffers from the same disease we saw in Ghajni. where he gets up each day and forgets his past. haha ðŸ˜‰

after knowing what JAAL did to KS...he believes that CC cares for Nivi and hence taking her to the doc?? OMG. I cant stop laughing at his stupidity. I mean how? and why? wud CT show him this dumb?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

for a second I feel Sid is the one with split personality 😛 and not Viren. THe reason being how in the world can someone so Dumb lead the company and work to take his company higher? ðŸ˜• Just how? Maybe he has a diff personality at work that can think and make decisions.  ðŸ˜‰

bcos for sure..His Home Personality Does not think, does not work, does not make any decisions whatsoever and cannot take any relationship forward..😆

. forget running Multi Million Dollar company...I would not hire this guy as my driver either. Becos If I will tell him to take me to the mall..he will take me to the beach. He is that opposite and stupid..and forgetful...Hahaha. Poor Sid. Kya CT ne kar diya??
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey Simran, that was funny, Sid having two personalities - home and work! 😆 Clearly the work personality is really smart because he is successfully running the business.

And, while we are on the subject of Sid, I would like to say that he can really fight strongly for the 'right' thing, if needed to, but he always does that for the wrong reasons. A perfect example was the Muh-Dikhayi ceremony of Divya and Nivedita the day after their weddings. When one of their female guests begins bad-mouthing about Sid & Nivedita and the possibility of them being involved romantically before marriage, did you remember how vehemently he fought with her and literally kicked her out of the house but he did that because apparently their so-called 'Sood Honor' was at stake and being questioned!!

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls: Finally I'm back after spending a day at lake lewis. So what r we discussing
Scintillating thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello girls: Finally I'm back after spending a day at lake lewis. So what r we discussing

Hieee Zarmeen jannu!! 🤗 How are you, my dear?? Nice!! Glad to know you had a fabulous day. 😊 In terms of discussion the thread actually has been very silent today, or at least has been since the past 2-3 hours and nothing much is being discussed. We were actually talking about Sid or more like his shortcomings in life!😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Simran, that was funny, Sid having two personalities - home and work! 😆 Clearly the work personality is really smart because he is successfully running the business.

And, while we are on the subject of Sid, I would like to say that he can really fight strongly for the 'right' thing, if needed to, but he always does that for the wrong reasons. A perfect example was the Muh-Dikhayi ceremony of Divya and Nivedita the day after their weddings. When one of their female guests begins bad-mouthing about Sid & Nivedita and the possibility of them being involved romantically before marriage, did you remember how vehemently he fought with her and literally kicked her out of the house but he did that because apparently their so-called 'Sood Honor' was at stake and being questioned!!

Exactly that's the only thing make Sid open his mouth. Or may be someone is accusing him, till now Viren is now accusing him he is just simply stating facts, but the day Nivi asks questions like Viren wants, Sid will again explode like volcano as he always does whenever Nivi speaks up. Last time he called Nivi mad, but now he doesn't have that option as Viren just cleared that nothing wrong with his wife's metal health. 😆 Really waiting to see how Sid is going to deal with this problem? Will he find out that Viren is trying to frame him before Nivi questions him? Will Nivi finds out what Viren up to before she is forced to ask Sid those questions? It is getting quite interesting and intense now.

@Zarmeen how r u sweetie? welcome back. How was your outing?

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago