Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simran728

Wow Abidah and Ketty jaan. Yea I agree that over doing anything will cause harm eventually. The family in the end is responsible in making Spineless Sid and Bad As* Attitude Viren.

OK Then! I want to say Thank you to Sood household bcos of them Sid is like this and Viren got Nivi in the end. As long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with. 

@ Simran: 

Love the comment: "s long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with." 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

if thats the case man I would give out ladoos..

If nivi were to question Sid then that would be the best! cause he needs to answer her.

Even last time when nivi was talking to the YD (marriage confrontation scene) Instead of telling the truth , sid was trying to shut her up.

Spineless!!!

All he cares about is his fake status. Even on the day when CC was throwing her out he was running like a worm but not aiding her.

And when nivi threw her doubts on him , confronting sid that may be he is the stalker he called her mad ( i didn't watch that episode, but i read in the updates that he called her mad)

WOW what a WONDERFUL man!

and I cannot imagine HOW can anyone with even an iota of heart , want Sid as a husband for NIvi.

thats why I say Divya and Sid are made for each other!!

That is the case Suchi !! If Viren did not want Nivi to ask question he would not have pushed uptil this point..He can speak for her..but Not This Time. Now, He wants Nivi to Speak up and ask Sid. See Viren said in the precap...."Siddharth,..get ready now...Nivi will come to ask you questions for which you will have no answers.."

and My feeling says that Pic will have something to do with Nivi asking Sid questions about their Childhood. not just present MP questions. Bcos she knows Sid will avoid those questions and will say he does not know anything. 

But, there is something in the past that Both Nivi and Viren knows that SID did something bad. and Only Nivi can bring it up and ask him. and Viren wants her to ask Sid. 

Bcos I see no reason for that childhood pic to come up now. It has come up bcos Viren wants to Remind Nivi of something in the past and raise her doubts even more..

Like Maybe in this pic. ..It was suppose to be Viren but Sid cheated or did something and got Viren in trouble and got the pic himself... something like that. 
simran728 thumbnail
Wow Abidah and Ketty jaan. Yea I agree that over doing anything will cause harm eventually. The family in the end is responsible in making Spineless Sid and Bad As* Attitude Viren.

OK Then! I want to say Thank you to Sood household bcos of them Sid is like this and Viren got Nivi in the end. As long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with. 

@ Simran: 

Love the comment: "s long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with." 

Oh Thanks dear. See we call Sood House as Sood Jungle. 

BS = Dadaji (bhupat rai sood)

YD = Hippo

CC = Cunning Fox

JW = monkey bcos he follows CC everywhere

JAAL = CC and JW brains together can only create some jaal that Viren will never fall into.

DD = Dumb Divya or PB (Pea Brain) or Green Monster (GM) or Mucous Face (MF)

Sid = Windex Boy - because he likes Spot Free Clean Image and Crease free tight clothes..

VD = no bad names. Like Viren we all love her. But wud like her to speak up. 

NT = no bad names ..like Viren n Nivi ...She is our lovely Naintara Dadi

Yash = No bad name because he is too cute and growing up to be viren sood

KS = Keshav....spineless father and we hate him right now bcos he can only see his own pain

HL = Hemlata - ring master ..this is new. bcos she tries to control her "Green Monster" by her tricks and feeding her "contaminated" food to Sid. Who after eating it bcoms more Dumb

PT - Prataph. HL's spineless husband and KS's stupid ungrateful brother

N the B = Nandu the Banu bcos He loves Viren and cannot see him being shared by Nivi.

Viren = Sexy Sexy Sexy ..Hot...Bad As* Attitude..biker boy...

Nivi = Lotus and chaand - Viren calls her his "kamal" and "chaand"

everyone - please feel free to add anything I have forgotten. Just wanted to make new members use to our Buzz Words. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

That is the case Suchi !! If Viren did not want Nivi to ask question he would not have pushed uptil this point..He can speak for her..but Not This Time. Now, He wants Nivi to Speak up and ask Sid. See Viren said in the precap...."Siddharth,..get ready now...Nivi will come to ask you questions for which you will have no answers.."
and My feeling says that Pic will have something to do with Nivi asking Sid questions about their Childhood. not just present MP questions. Bcos she knows Sid will avoid those questions and will say he does not know anything. 
But, there is something in the past that Both Nivi and Viren knows that SID did something bad. and Only Nivi can bring it up and ask him. and Viren wants her to ask Sid. 
Bcos I see no reason for that childhood pic to come up now. It has come up bcos Viren wants to Remind Nivi of something in the past and raise her doubts even more..
Like Maybe in this pic. ..It was suppose to be Viren but Sid cheated or did something and got Viren in trouble and got the pic himself... something like that. 

Hey Simi, sweets, glad that you mention this here in the post because I was thinking on similar lines as well but didn't want to dwell into it much further as it seemed too far fetched. The only additional thing I would want to add here is that maybe this so called incident was severe, emotionally traumatic enough that Nivedita has suppressed it and therefore does not recall anything right now. Because one thing is very apparent that she does not remember anything right now. If she remembered then NivArth would have never happened. So, now maybe Viren via creating a hatred towards Sid, is try to make Nivedita recollect this incident. I don't know but this all seemed very extreme and a bizarre theory to me and that's why I didn't mention it.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Savera loved your explaination about difference between Sid and Viren but still I will agree with Suchi it's Sid whose character is ruined completely.

Imagine if Sid was married to Nivedita then also these things could happen see on first day Chanchal was dragging his wife would he able to protect her No he would have let Chanchal throw Nivi out.
Viren has obsession for Nivi and he stalked Nivedita and proved her mentally insane would Sid believe Nivi is not mad she is perfectly all right.

We all know Chanchal and Yd hatred for Nivedita they would have done one or the other thing to humilate her but Sid would have always needed Dadaji to support his wife as he couldnot protect her. Even though he loved her has her responsibility he would have let her get humillated. This basic character cannot be changed

Whereas if we see Viren (at present he looks like evil who is using his wife for revenge) but got qualities like he can standup and speak his mind, he thinks logically and doesn't get manipulated so easily, he is very good at heart that are his basic qualities and once his hatred gone he can be the best person. So his character is not ruined. His character is intact but has a jaal of evilness which need to be removed.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Simi, sweets, glad that you mention this here in the post because I was thinking on similar lines as well but didn't want to dwell into it much further as it seemed too far fetched. The only additional thing I would want to add here is that maybe this so called incident was severe, emotionally traumatic enough that Nivedita has suppressed it and therefore does not recall anything right now. Because one thing is very apparent that she does not remember anything right now. If she remembered then NivArth would have never happened. So, now maybe Viren via creating a hatred towards Sid, is try to make Nivedita recollect this incident. I don't know but this all seemed very extreme and a bizarre theory to me and that's why I didn't mention it.

YAY Payal !!! You are here ..I know you have been reading our posts and hitting the "like" button but now you are posting. How is your mum's packing going?

I am sad that you will be alone when she is gone ..
but happy bcos now you can spend whole night and day on the forum with us.
but seriously your mum was too good to Vote for Nivren. When they have Aunty's support and love then how can CT or RS or anyone bring them down?? They have true blessings on them.

Ok....so now your comments. I am thinking on the same lines. But, My Feeling says that Nivarth happened bcos Sid must have manipulated that occasion.
So, even though Nivi does remember that scenario and what happened..she did not bring it up bcos of 2 reasons.
1. She never thought from Viren's POV. She never thought how hurt he must have felt.
2. Sid must have brain washed her..saying "Viren is......and dont listen to him....etc etc" and she forgot abt the incident or basically moved on from it bcos Sid pushed her to.

But, Just Like Viren is Standing up for Nivi.......Viren Wants Nivi to Stand up for Him.

and Go ask Sid..why he did this to Viren?? ...See now Nivi will speak up and not just for herself..but also for Viren.... She will not tolerate anyone saying anything bad about Viren..and will fight for him. 

and that's why I said the Bath Robe thing.....Viren will say it is Sid..it will Push Nivi..and Nivi will confront Sid bcos she is out of her patience now..

then Sid will blame Viren and say something abt HM and how Viren manipulated etc etc.
But, Nivi will not be able to bear it or hear Sid say anything bad about Viren.

For the first time someone will stand up for Viren !!!!!..and that's what Viren wants. He wants sense of ownership from Her in Front of the whole house like he shows everyone....

so, he is killing 2 birds with 1 stone...make Sid feel bad about his past actions and Make Nivi question him and Stand up for Viren...

Please add if you have other ideas too. I am open to all of discussing it here. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal, I was thinking the same. I was also thinking that he must be having that picture ever since. And when he thinks of the situation it triggers his hatred towards Sid. well, it's hard to predict anything at the moment. We can do our permutation & combination here 😊
Simran agree with you Viren is giving power to Nivedita to ask questions but I don't think it would be from childhood as they were too young specially Nivi to remember every thing considering Viren was sent to school at 7 yr of age so Nivi might be 4 yr old so couldn't remember everything as he never know Viren. Viren never had pics also.

I loved😆😆 the names you gave to everyone. I feel like before wedding NT dadi was Nivi's guide now Viren is Nivi's guide. NT dadi taught Nivi very politely but now Viren is teaching her bit harshly.

NT dadi and circumstances has taught Nivi to take responsibilities, to give love to all to nurish all, to forgive wrong doers and Viren is teaching Nivi to fight for her rights, punish those who hurt you, ask questions, don't cry all the time.
On the other hand right now Nivi is teaching Viren to take resposnibility, to give love and later she will teach him to share your pain and don't be so angry.

Both suffered the pain and Nivi is too forgiving because she let out her pain in form of tears, sharing with NT dadi so forget everything whereas Viren could never let out his pain but drink them silently never shared it with anyone so couldn't forget them therefore is not forgiving.  
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Simi sweets!! 🤗 Thanks dear for asking. Yes, Mom done with her packing and all set to leave for India  tomorrow and yes, it will be sad to see her gone and I know I will miss her loads, especially her cooking 😉, but it won't be that bad because I will always have you girls here and now will be able to remain on the forum for a longer time.
It's so good to have you online, my sweets!! Missed you last weekend since you were so busy working. 😔 So, is your boss back from his trip?
Okay, coming back to this theory that we are discussing, I don't know, somehow the thing that does not seem plausible to me is this so called incident. I mean, I keep trying to think about what possibly could have happened and mind you, this is something big, very significant, that hurt Viren so much that he is hating Sid to this extent. And let's not forget that this is when they were kids?? It also seems to be something that the elders don't seem to be aware about, right? Because if that were really the case then, CC, JW, YD & even NT would never have let Viren interact with Nivedita so much. True they didn't know that NivRen had already met so many times before outside the Sood house but still no one really disapproved or discouraged their interaction, right? I don't know despite the fact that I am thinking about this so much and even posting about it, I somehow cannot fathom what the triggering incident could be and if this theory, even seems plausible, at all!!

Hey payal ketty simi how are you sweeties I think voting will goon till monday and Jaan's now someone is voting them down continuously we have to vote them up to keep them up. No need to vote vigrously but need to Vote sometime else anything can happen as still 1 and 1/2 day is left