NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mittusingh

Suchi di - I re read the post and couldn't see where I have said Sid as bad and Viren as good...could you please let me know!!

Dear in ur Post U said Sid as Gd n Viren as Bad , u hav i thnk u did typo mistake . Check it 😃
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Simi Oh ya dear there is no doubt ki Viren hasd gonethru much more pains then Nivi . Nivi atleast had some1 2 cry . but Viren ? Viren had no1 .

Yest also n d day when they returned frm HM , both d days i felt sad for Viren ki Poor guy has 2 trick Sid 2 say everythng so tht every1 should believe Viren . Becozz here every1 has a blind pattii of Sid on every1's eyes

Hi Moni...Yes, it is very sad that Viren has to use Sid as a AILBI. but it's ok, end is not very far. Everybody's eyes will be opened and esp Nivi's.

See thats why it is taking Nivi so much time to believe the whole idea of Sid being MP. Bcos Nivi has seen Sid being treated always nicely by everyone and got so much love and always had best of Everything ..n to do something like this to Nivi. And esp after marriage and after he left her hand and moved on..

Nivi is just totally confused. and it has been going on like this all their lives...maybe 23 yrs..so now it will take her sometime to break her Blind Faith in Sid and confront him. Thats day i will Drool over Nivi's Tigress Avatar. 
Moni, I could remember only you when I was writing that line. not even Kinshuk, trust me 😉
Originally posted by xaviara

sorry mahi, i was away, rayaan woke up and was crying, had to sing him to sleep again. What favor do you need sweetie ?

I wanted to send my story from last night to Kinshuk so that the CTs can close this track up nicely and I need your help to do so ðŸ˜²
@ Anjali: My pleasure :)

@ gmann2010: Well it is not a justification, but a way of understanding the characters. And yes it should be like that one should try to overcome their shortcomings when u growup, but for some people it takes more time than others... 

Time is the best teacher and it teaches everyone what is right and what is wrong if they haven't learnt it by their experiences... 
Originally posted by Rani2011

Moni, I could remember only you when I was writing that line. not even Kinshuk, trust me 😉

It's soo swwett of u jaan 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I just saw the last Bidaai scene (finally) and although now I can only imagine Viren and Nivi together, the scene where they took aashirvaat from Ranvir and Sadhana's picture made me cry. I mean I never really watched the show until I moved into my new house (which is almost a year ago- woah) and I went back and watched old Anmol-Anamiks scenes and I still can't get over how they ruined that love story and added Apurva (I can't call him by that screen name) but it made me cry watching the last episode. I know I shouldn't talk about that on this thread but that raises questions...

say Viren was killed off (Oh God, I hope not)... who would you want to see Nivi with?

(Honestly, I don't think that I would ever be able to remarry if Allah forbid my husband [which I don't have yet but InshaAllah some day] died... I still only think that you can truly fall in love once and well that's sort of why I hated Titanic... now Mohabbatein, that is what I would be like)
@Abhidah i cn understand wht u r sayng but dear like it is said in MAhABHARATA " 2 do evil thngs is sin but 2 let tht evil thng happen is more dangerous Sin " n thatzz wht Sid did till now n still dong . So it doesn't hav any relation wid upbringing

As far as Viren is concerned , I don't thnk he is ruined , infact i thnk he is a perfect person who supoorts rght n only rght n truth n never allow wrong thng 2 happen . He stops it either by hook or crook . n tht is wht a peron should b . A person should know wht 2 speak , where 2 speak , when 2 speak , hu 2 speak n whom 2 speak . dis all qualities Viren has .n So i don't thnk at all ki He is ruined .
Originally posted by mahix3

I wanted to send my story from last night to Kinshuk so that the CTs can close this track up nicely and I need your help to do so ðŸ˜²

sure will send it to him !! *hugs*
Originally posted by xaviara

Oh yes, how could I forget Viren's confession scene 😳 Look at the way he is looking at Nivi all calm and composed as if nothing has happened !! 😭 I think I better stop thinking about Viren too much, am getting really weepy now !!! 😳

Girls. How come in Scene 22 YD was soooo Nice to Viren?? She was calling him "mere bacche" and "shabash mere bacchee" and had real concern for Viren?? Huh?? I think for her too..the Hatred for Nivi is more than love for Viren. Bcos after he started liking her..YD started to hate Viren too.