Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mythri actually I like all your posts dear. About your last post, I hate Sid's character from the Keshav confrontation onwards, it thought he might change and fight for right but all my hope went down the drain when he shouted at Viren saying none of from Sood family wants to hurt Nivi. That was the last stroke for me and now I just can't stand him, he may be a good heart person, but still not good human being, it is said that person who does bad things is sinner but person who silently see bad things happening is bigger sinner. So in this case Viren might be bad but still somehow doing good deeds, while Sid is just letting bad happen all the time. So I don't have any respect or ounce of likeness left for that spineless jerk.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Navz diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I have a favor to ask you....!!

sorry mahi, i was away, rayaan woke up and was crying, had to sing him to sleep again. What favor do you need sweetie ?
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ketty I know that what is disturbing us the most is that Nivi got physically hurt that night right ?.........................

But he never bandaged his wound, has anyone wondered why ??

I think I know why ? 

so I'm sure the reason he didn't close his wound is his remorse and punishment for letting Nivi get hurt !!

Abidah, I would like your opinion on this please ? 😊
[/QUOTE]

Hi Navz. Wow, You are soo right. He is leaving it open as a punishment for himself. He is feeling bad that Nivi got hurt and hence this hurt is his punishment. Oh if i see from Viren POV then it makes sense. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@All Guyzzzz Is d Voting Stopped or is it still Gong ? I mean yaar i want 2 see NiVREn as WINNER but dis damnnn r not dong dis

Originally posted by: simran728

Ketty I know that what is disturbing us the most is that Nivi got physically hurt that night right ?.........................

But he never bandaged his wound, has anyone wondered why ??

I think I know why ? 

so I'm sure the reason he didn't close his wound is his remorse and punishment for letting Nivi get hurt !!

Abidah, I would like your opinion on this please ? 😊

Hi Navz. Wow, You are soo right. He is leaving it open as a punishment for himself. He is feeling bad that Nivi got hurt and hence this hurt is his punishment. Oh if i see from Viren POV then it makes sense. 
[/QUOTE] 

See Simi !!! I told u all guyzz frm d day1 dis revelation of stalker happenned ki just once thnk frm Viren's POV n u will understand him . n See u did tht n now hu betterly u r understanding his pain . Remember hu u were bashing him 😆
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Simi Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Oh My Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

"Tears are just a form of showing, not how weak you are, but that you have endured and stayed strong for too long" ...
Di, do you still remember that time when you said that you would quit the show, because you couldn't bare to watch Nivi getting tortured anymore, where you wrote about how every serial let you down, and that you hoped for change in this one, but you never got it, and you said you would leave? And then ALL of us requested and pleaded that you stayed.
Had you gone Simi Di, this thread wouldn't have been the thread it is today. The theories, your support, the way you write, and lool, trust me Simi Di, we all intend to write 1 line, which turns into 10, but its not just that, its whenever I see that blue font of yours, the first thing that screams out of my heart is SIMI DIIIIIIIIIII!!!

LMAO, We're having our moment I guess, SO BIIIIIIIIG NIVREN HUG TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!!!! 🤗

And WE, TOGETHER AS ONE, LOVEEEEEEEE NIVREN!!! (KINHA!!!)

Oh My Faizu...see I told you..long time ago when I had read one of analysis that I hope u were my younger sister and Also Nivi's younger sister then it would be so awesome !! But, thanks babe. You words made me feel very special. 

Also, I do remember when I was going to quit the show but like everyone else..stayed because of you guys. And Believe there are still days when we all feel down and confused but we always have someone to cheer us up. And we are lucky to have that bcos as we know Love is cure to all feelings n emotions and we all also know how without any guidance person can turn negative..WINK 

Also, I said yday ..now we are going to go on Every Ride Mr. Viren Sood is on. Bcos thats where the fun and beauty lies. TO See everyone and Esp Nivi from the eyes of Viren Sood.

and abt my blue font...haha..what Can I say. I like that since I always liked Blue Pen color then black. ..But, thanks for always being there and hanging in with us. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mittusingh

no body commented on my posting...itni bhi buri nahi thi!! 😔

Oh No nO Mythri . I lovedd it . i was just buzyy in reading previous pages so thought abt commenting later . Sorry for delay . 😛 .

Oh Dear agrred wid ur each n every word . Yes Sid dserve Punishmesnt .Enough of him livng like a Prince n all . He always got gd thngs now he should also get for  wht he did . I just hate him yaar 😡
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abidah I understand what you are saying about Sid, so in this case both main man lead are ruined because of their upbringing, Sid because of indulgence, that makes him indebted to those around him and Viren because of rejection that makes him vindictive to those around him. I know upbringing plays a very big role in person's personality but when you grow up you try to overcome your short comings, but here even after knowing what is wrong, Sid is unable to act on it. I understand respect for elders and all but if you see even when Viren is shouting in anger, he never loses a respect in his voice for person he is addressing. Even if I try harder I won't be able to justify Sid's silence.

Originally posted by: Rani2011

@Faizu: Thanks dear for making me feel  like an Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! It actually means gift:offering :)
I do love my name 😊 my full name is Anjali Sharma.
@Abidah: thanks for your explanations. I am really liking it. So he is basically obsessed not psychotic right? (since I am still confused between these 2!!)
I must say 'hats off to Kinshuk' what an acting!

@Ketty: I have not noticed about the blood mark. What an observation dear! good i like it (Viren's style 😉)

@BOLD Totallyy agrre wid u anjali . Wht a Brilliant actor kinshuk is !!!!!!! HATS OFF 2 HIM . Imean look a d show . wht he did 2 it , Look at us wht he did 2 us ? 👏 I lovvvvvvvvvv lovvvvvvvvv lovvvvvvvvvv KINSHUK 😃😳
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's nice of u Abidah to explain it properly. If Viren is truly in love with Nivi & totally obsessed with her thats ok, digestible. Later, when Nivi comes to know the truth, he will repent like anything. maybe double the amount of what Nivi had gone through, poor thing 😭
It's a big NO if he doesn't love her & hurts her    😡( according to the articles!!!)

Btw, I am Anjali.