Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ simi & everyone : Thank you all so very much for appreciating my post and thoughts, but I would really like that say that you all are way too kind and generous with your praise of me ! But every time you guys appreciate me and my posts, it really flatters me and touch my heart !! Because, I'm no where a great write like many of you here !! *hugs* Thank you so much !!!

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Ketty I know that what is disturbing us the most is that Nivi got physically hurt that night right ? I had already explained that VIren sat with Nivi the entire time without caing about his own condition and wound which was worse, and only after he was sure she was okay did he go back and took a shower !! But he never bandaged his wound, has anyone wondered why ??

I think I know why ? Leaving his wound open like this even after two days is his sign of remorse for Nivi getting hurt !! Because getting hurt by a nail, which was on the ground, is enough to cause tetanus, and if not tetanus, it can surely can get infected, but he still has not have it bandaged, and it must hurt like hell !! Now I know most of you will remind me that he said in his self talk that this wound is a sign of my victory right ? So why not close it, he will still have a scar right ? which is enough of a trophy or a reminder of his victory, so I'm sure the reason he didn't close his wound is his remorse and punishment for letting Nivi get hurt !!

Abidah, I would like your opinion on this please ? 😊

@ Navz: 

There are two elements in this... I will try to cover of them :)

a) If we left the kind if wound Viren have unbandaged, then it can get infectious and the outcome in worst case scenario can be fatal or damaging to health. This is the physical pain and somehow he is careless about it. Why... 

b) because sometimes the mental pain is more severe than the physical pain. Some people try to hurt themselves physical to reduce the mental pain. (I have seen example of it). As soon as the physical pain drown out the mental pain, then one feels relief  It helps them somehow to handle the mental pain. One can say that some use drugs and other pain to get relief with from mental pain

I was listning to a song and it reminded me of our character Viren; so do comment on what u think: 

Hope I have answered you according to your wish :)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ketty I know that what is disturbing us the most is that Nivi got physically hurt that night right ? I had already explained that VIren sat with Nivi the entire time without caing about his own condition and wound which was worse, and only after he was sure she was okay did he go back and took a shower !! But he never bandaged his wound, has anyone wondered why ??

I think I know why ? Leaving his wound open like this even after two days is his sign of remorse for Nivi getting hurt !! Because getting hurt by a nail, which was on the ground, is enough to cause tetanus, and if not tetanus, it can surely can get infected, but he still has not have it bandaged, and it must hurt like hell !! Now I know most of you will remind me that he said in his self talk that this wound is a sign of my victory right ? So why not close it, he will still have a scar right ? which is enough of a trophy or a reminder of his victory, so I'm sure the reason he didn't close his wound is his remorse and punishment for letting Nivi get hurt !!

Yes Navzz tht is only cn b d reason why he not yet covered his wound .
n He definatelyyy felt guilty of letting tht guy hit Nivi n that is why he sat there whole d time she ws unconsiousness . wout even caring for his own wound  whch was veryy painful in comparison 2 Nivi's .

n look at d face when she regains consiousness , he was so relieved , so relaxed n wht he says 1st " Shukra hai tumein hosh aa gaya " , She hugs him n look at d face of Viren he had tears in both eyes n d way he says 2 her " Daro mat Nivi main hu na , kuch nahi hoga tumein " It ws nt fae , his face ws nt facing nivi so there was noneed of tears n faking . So it was nt fake but real emotions of feeling guilty of ketting Nivi geting hurt
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

@Navz, (on page 43) beautifully explained!!!

@Faiza

And besides that anger, is the anger of how everyone is treating Nivi, which he cannot and under no circumstance, will tolerate, since for the FIRST time in his life, he has found something that is HIS, and he will fight for it, even if it means giving his life away for Nivi. And seeing people HURT Nivi, HIS life and wife, do you honestly think that Viren will put up with the same treatment that was done on him, be done on Nivi? NO WAY!

you wrote that part beautifully as well. Sorry I am new here, didn't introduce myself ( How mean!!!!!!!). I am Anjali😊.

Anjali Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
My name's Faiza, but you can call me Faizuu, since all my loved ones call me that, and I prefer Faizuu more thank Faiza πŸ˜ƒ
A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUG TO YOUU!!!!! πŸ€—
And Thank You Sooooooooooooooooo Much Anjali Diii For Liking That Bit!!!
Ya Know, I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!
Anjali, it just reminds me of a pure, white, innocent and cute angel!! 😳
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: savera2007

@ Navz: 

There are two elements in this... I will try to cover of them :)

a) If we left the kind if wound Viren have unbandaged, then it can get infectious and the outcome in worst case scenario can be fatal or damaging to health. This is the physical pain and somehow he is careless about it. Why... 

b) because sometimes the mental pain is more severe than the physical pain. Some people try to hurt themselves physical to reduce the mental pain. (I have seen example of it). As soon as the physical pain drown out the mental pain, then one feels relief  It helps them somehow to handle the mental pain. One can say that some use drugs and other pain to get relief with from mental pain

I was listning to a song and it reminded me of our character Viren; so do comment on what u think: 

Hope I have answered you according to your wish :)

Thank you so much sweetie for answering me, and you have explained it very well !! remorse or not, at least this shows that his mental pain is at that extreme that he welcome physical pain to drown that mental pain, which means that his reason for revenge could not really be only because the family prefered Sid over him !! Your answr has helped me understand Viren even more ! Thank you !!

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Secondly this is has happend before... 

Scene 22 from your channel, when he gets hurt while saving Nivi... He was careless about himself. He was ONLY interested in Nivi. It was Nivedita who panicked first, then did the first bandage, called for help and the FAMILY took him to the doctor. And he did not feel pain at that point at all. For him was his pain (not having Nivi) in his life bigger, which I will call the mental pain, than his physical pain...
xaviara thumbnail
@ abidah : loved the song you posted sweetie ! i was already feeling very emotional thinking about NivRen and Viren, and this song actually brought tears to my eyes, because yes it fits perfect for Viren !!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@FaizaaOh my lovelyyy sweets Buttercups a BIggg NIVREn HUGG 2 u 2 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

@All

U know guyzz why we r trusting Viren , why we r supporting Viren ? why We love Viren so much ? becozz Viren Sood is a greay character n we all r greay in our real life . No1 is totally gd or totally Bad there r greay peoples only in dis earth n so we cn relate 2 him very well , We cn understand him so much , we finds him close 2 our life , we finds it real character .

where as Sid n nivi r extremlyy positive characters whch no1 happens 2 b . I mean no1 cn b so gd yaar . no1 cn b s selfless like Nivi is . So tht is why somehu it's take time 2 relate ourselves frm Nivi n Sid's charatcer .
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: savera2007

Secondly this is has happend before... 

Scene 22 from your channel, when he gets hurt while saving Nivi... He was careless about himself. He was ONLY interested in Nivi. It was Nivedita who panicked first, then did the first bandage, called for help and the FAMILY took him to the doctor. And he did not feel pain at that point at all. For him was his pain (not having Nivi) in his life bigger, which I will call the mental pain, than his physical pain...

Oh yes, how could I forget Viren's confession scene 😳 Look at the way he is looking at Nivi all calm and composed as if nothing has happened !! 😭 I think I better stop thinking about Viren too much, am getting really weepy now !!! 😳
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAO!!
PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS!!!
On Association With IF And NivRen Pt Ltd.
That Just SOO Awesome!!
Ahaaa, Now My Mahi Di Wouldn't Just Get ANY Randomer Of The Street And Marry Him Now, Would She? πŸ˜‰
She Searched The WORLD, And Finally Stopped At Viren Jiju, And Never Looked Beyond That. 😳
THATS SOO TRUE, Now If ANYTHING Happens, Viren Knows Who To Blame The First And Foremost, JAAL.
What Would Viren's State Be When He Finds Out About Jawahar And Keshav And All That?
Unless He Already Know?
Man, Jiju Is So Unpredictable, And Its THAT Unpredictability Which Makes Him THIS Awesome!

Hahaha we can be P to the third power!
In Association with India-Forums and NivRenias Pt Ltd.
We should all start assembling a story line for my hubby!
AND OF COURSE I WOULDN'T GET JUST ANYONE.
I GOT THE ONEEEE!!!!!!! Oyyy hoyy the yummy one πŸ˜‰
(I don't really watch Geet but it's like on that show how her first husband's wife is the leading evilness, JAAL can be the leading evilness in our story!)